Dadbod2badbod is offline New Member

Hello all, I’m new member in need of advice.

Hello all. I am 43 years old (male) and just starting to get back into shape after 8 years of bad eating and very little exercise 🤦*♂️

I am also fairly new to using steroids . I used a 6 week cycle of Dbol about 9 years ago with pretty decent results, but then I gradually just got lazy. I started working out and getting back into shape a few weeks ago,and decided try stacking injectables this time around.

After finding a trusted source and looking through the different stacks available, I decided to go with/

Testosterone Propionate 10ml – 100mg/ml

Masteron Propionate 10ml – 150mg/ml

Humatren (Trenbolone Acetate) 10ml – 100mg/ml

I was planing to take the recommended dosage at

Month 1

Testosterone Propionate 1ml/EOD
    Masteron Propionate 1ml /EOD
    Humatren 1ml /EOD

Injecting steroids is new to me, and I just want to get some clarification on a couple things.

Can I safely inject 3 mls at once? Or should I be doing 3 separate injections? Also do the dosages sound inline with, what an appropriate dosage is

And does anyone have an opinion on or any experience with the stack I have chosen?
    Any help is greatly appreciated
    Thanks L.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

You will have better responses to your cycle question if you post up in the AAS sub. But, this is not a good cycle for you.

Dadbod2badbod is offline New Member
    Ok Ty I’ll repost in that section. Do you have any recommendations on what might be a better cycle for me, or Is there any portion of the cycle I have that would be good to start with? Or should I hold onto this one for later on down the road and get something completely different?

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadbod2badbod View Post
    Ok Ty I’ll repost in that section. Do you have any recommendations on what might be a better cycle for me, or Is there any portion of the cycle I have that would be good to start with? Or should I hold onto this one for later on down the road and get something completely different?
    Read this:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Thats no where near a good cycle for a beginner, its too much meaning overkill.

Thread Information