Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Fresh2death
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Fresh2death
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By Fresh2death
  • 2 Post By Fresh2death

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #1
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    107

    I'm back!

    Kind of went out of order! Already been posting for a few days, but figured I reintroduce myself! I was kind of active 10 years ago. I ran some cycles, then got married, got off ass, had a couple of kids, now I'm on trt and back looking to do a cycle or two a year. I recognize a few faces from back then! Look forward to hanging out and shooting the shit with you guys.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Kind of went out of order! Already been posting for a few days, but figured I reintroduce myself! I was kind of active 10 years ago. I ran some cycles, then got married, got off ass, had a couple of kids, now I'm on trt and back looking to do a cycle or two a year. I recognize a few faces from back then! Look forward to hanging out and shooting the shit with you guys.
    Thats always a plus
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  3. #3
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,941
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome back!

  4. #4
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Thats always a plus
    Haha wups. I have always been more of a tit man though!
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  5. #5
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,941
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Haha wups. I have always been more of a tit man though!
    Aren't we all lol!
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  6. #6
    England's Avatar
    England is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK ;)
    Posts
    1,104
    Hi ��

  7. #7
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Hi ��
    Hi

  8. #8
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Kind of went out of order! Already been posting for a few days, but figured I reintroduce myself! I was kind of active 10 years ago. I ran some cycles, then got married, got off ass, had a couple of kids, now I'm on trt and back looking to do a cycle or two a year. I recognize a few faces from back then! Look forward to hanging out and shooting the shit with you guys.
    Hell... I'm disappointed to hear that you are back, and were an active member in the past... I saw your post count and I was celebrating the fact that finally there was a guy on here that has a lower post count than I have; now I see that is likely not the case.

    Congrats on the children, and on your return to the underworld.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  9. #9
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hell... I'm disappointed to hear that you are back, and were an active member in the past... I saw your post count and I was celebrating the fact that finally there was a guy on here that has a lower post count than I have; now I see that is likely not the case.

    Congrats on the children, and on your return to the underworld.
    Ha yeah I didn't post much back when I was around 10 years ago! I'll try and catch up to you soon!!
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  10. #10
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Hi
    Ha didn't realize the smiley gave the middle finger at the end!
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  11. #11
    XnavyHMCS is online now Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Ha yeah I didn't post much back when I was around 10 years ago! I'll try and catch up to you soon!!
    Ha Ha...!!!

    The race is on!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •