TylerDurdenStyle is offline New Member

New Guy - Info - advice/thoughts?

[FONT=Arial]
    I've been to numerous forums lately and this one looked the best so I joined. So here's my story in a nutshell...
    I'm 19 (soon to be 20), 72.5 inches tall, I'm always changing my between 170-185 pounds (176 this morning). I'll admitt it, I've become obsessed with fitness, nutrition, and my weight (OBSESSED!) I'vee come to the point where I don't care what the scale says, now I just am more concered with getting jacked and fine tuning some problem areas. I use to be really sick when I was younger. Fat also (236 at my highest weight..... it's hard even typing that). I'm not sick anymore and l don't consider myself fat anymore. Basically I lost a lot of weight and I did it really fast. I'm pretty much just wanting to get rid of some of the "left over fat" on my obliques and lower abs. I have a friend who's been a bodybuilder now for 7 years. he kinda has a story similar to mine (fat to thin). He actually was competing at a weight of 180 when he first started now he's 240 and jacked as hell! Looks kinda like Steiner. He's been wanting to get me on a cycle now for a while. I'm gonna hold off on that (at least until I'm older), but I am seriously considering taking Clenbuterol stacked with Cytomel . Actually, it's already been paid for and will be here soon. Getting a new cell today so hopefully I can get some pics posted-before pics of me and then some of me now. Thought I'd introduce myself though, give a little backround, and see if you had any thoughts over my current situation.

Well bro I think you made the right move by holding off on the anabolics for a few years. IMO I would suggest a clen /ECA stack 2wks on/2wks off along with some cardio and see how that works out for ya. I would hold off on the cytomel for now. T3 should be used when cycling because it can effect your muscle mass by its way of burning calories.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard! I second the notion that it was wise to wait a while to start the juice.

I just finished some Clen , and I would say give it atry. Just run the Clen/ECA stack like dragonslayer said.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR .. it's good to see people use their head like you've done by holding out on AAS until later.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR....

Thread Information