Thread: woow Stack?

Shhh is offline New Member

woow Stack?

I havn't dosed in 2 year. I have 50 c deca 200, 30 c enanthate 200, 50 reforvit tabs, and 40 clens. I have taken a couple of stacks in previous years. I would appreciate some advice on a stack to gaine the most mass. Thanks

Sorry about the introduction. I am 24. I was realy into working out and being healthy but I broke my arm realy bad 2 years ago. I had two have a couple of surerys to get it straight. All good know and trying to get back into the swing of things. Lost all my weight sitting at 175 now. Started eating and hitting the weights about 3 weeks ago and got the gear about amonth ago. Would rely like some help on a stack.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro....post your possible cycle up in the steroids forum...you'll get feedback there...this is the wrong forum

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i saw you mention you're 6'1" and 175 lbs. in another thread. IMO that's pretty lean. I'm 6'2" and 220 and I still sometimes think I look skinny (I think it's the mirrors ).

Anyways, my suggestion before you start sticking yourself with needles and popping pills down your throat - wait. And I don't mean wait a few days or weeks. I mean a few months. Get your diet in check along with more weight training to get your muscles back into shape. After 2 arm correcting surgeries, I don't think 3 weeks has provided you enough time to get back into the swing of things even if things are all good now. Let your weight rise up another 10 / 15 pounds naturally - which can be easily attained if you stick to a plan.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Cool

One of these times im going to beat Bull at welcoming someone....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    One of these times im going to beat Bull at welcoming someone....

never happen bro

Thanks for the help. I appreciate the time for the replies. I understand KEYMASTER but I have always worked hard and wanted results hard. I used to be your size and soon I will be again. I just will not be stupid with it. I learn and thats the most important thing.

Thread Information