View Poll Results: finaplix dissolves in custom spray formula matrix?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • what is good to keep acne under control?

1 100.00%
  • how soon should I see results from Finaplix(spray)?

0 0%
    carlo is offline Associate Member

Unhappy did I messed up?

Hello everyone! I recently got a hold of some fina pellets, I do not want to do the injections, do not want to do DMSO(stinks too much) since this is my first time doing juice, I wanted to be cautious. I ordered a 120cc custom transdermal spray and I added 2grams of fina, ending with 16.66mg per ml or cc, the bottle says 5 sprays a serving with a total of 30 servings so that is about 4ml per serving which equals 67mg of fina, at 30 times so that is about a month which I will start with...Now if anyone out there knows what I am talking about and can advise me or just tell me I totally screwed up adding too much fina to a 120cc please reply back. Peace!!!

Swellin Guest
    Carlo,
    Welcome to the board. You need to take a look in the "ed threads," and look into this a bit further. I have not touched fina, but from what I have seen, you really don't want to do a fina only cycle for your first one. Most would advise against a fina only ...ever. Go take a look in the steroid questions section. If you post this question there, you will be directed to the ed threads, and be told not to do it. There are much more knowledgeable folks over in that forum, that will be able to give you much better info.
    Good luck.

Swelling,
    Thank You very much for your advice, you don't know how happy I am to be able to share and discuss this topics without feeling restricted not to talk about it
    Again, Thanks!!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro......my buddy swellin pretty much summed it up.Enjoy and learn,All the best ..DB

Thank you DB for checking in with me. Peace!!!

Thread Information