jeepwrangler5 is offline New Member

Older (45), new to scene needs advise

I am a relatively new user to the scene. I am 45 and with about 186lbs at 5 11. I am looking into getting to about 200lbs with my next dose. hopefully starting in Jan. Any suggestions on which stack to take? I think with my height I will not get the thickness in my chest that I really want. Which is really what I want. All the other parts are fine. Any suggestions?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What is your past cycle experience?

glock45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepwrangler5
    I am a relatively new user to the scene. I am 45 and with about 186lbs at 5 11. I am looking into getting to about 200lbs with my next dose. hopefully starting in Jan. Any suggestions on which stack to take? I think with my height I will not get the thickness in my chest that I really want. Which is really what I want. All the other parts are fine. Any suggestions?
    500mg Test En. weekly 1 Anadrol daily. Only do this stack for 5 weeks. As far as your chest goes, do inclines 1st on Smith machine, dumbells, or Hammer. Then follow up w/ flat d-bell presses. Then your done. Do this only once a week in this set and rep format. 10-8-6-4-10 followed by 10 flat dbell presses. With no rest at all between last set of inclines to flat dbells. Within a few weeks your chest will be square and hard, plus you will look great!! Don't forget to do crunches or some form of ab work to keep your lower back from killing you due to the AD. Good luck my friend. At 5'11 200 HARD lbs. you will be one jacked up SOB.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well bro 5 wks on test E is not long enough,a longer acting ester like this requires 10 wk min....and what are you doing for pct??

btw........Welcome to AR

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, welcome.

Read around and your head will hurt from all the info available.

Thread Information