Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mcpeepants is offline Senior Member

North Korea Might Have Tested Nukes

Breaking news: North Korea might have tested it's nuke

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants
    Breaking news: North Korea might have tested it's nuke
    I wonder who in here thinks this is OK? There should be no confusion as to why Japan wants it's own nukes now.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah man i'm anxious to see the U.S.'s response to this

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

North Korea Might Have Tested Nukes

What do you think about North Korea?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...est/index.html

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I don't think anything really, let them have their weapons just as we have ours. America seems to think it has the right to police the world and if you are not a democratic society, then you are evil bla bla bla

I do find it funny that we found no WMD in Iraq but are over there fighting while N. Korea blatantly say they are testing and firing missles but we always wanna "talk" to them.

Does not take a genius to understand why we don't take military action against them

1. They are foaming at the mouth to fight
    2. Big brother (China) would not sit by and watch
    3. There is no profit for the Bush administration in N. Korea like there is in Iraq
    4. They can actually defend themselves

Just my opinion on it..i am not saying i agree with NK but i do believe everyone has a right to run/protect their country as they see fit and "Democracy" does not work for everybody and i hate seeing our boy's die to help line pockets

The last war that we were in that was actually necessary was probably Korea (not to sure about it) back in the 50's..everyone since has been BS

***This is why we should have the political forum back***
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 10-08-2006 at 10:23 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Actually WOMD (As that crazy president of ours has named them) have been basically banned by the world and these morons are still testing them. They are terrible for the enviornment, and you won't safely be able to go where they have been set off for what? About 24,000 years? It makes you contemplate on the morality of this lunatic country. And even China is starting to get pissed off at them. Invading Iraq was a terrible idea, yes... False accusations, lying to the American public, and a shit hole clean up plan, thanks Bush administration. What I'm trying to say is...

WOMD = Goes against morality and you should burn in hell as a country for using them

Kim Jong Il = A fat, short, ugly, crazy, female named asian running a country into the ground

President Bush = Word fumbling, American lying, Texan boy who could have done a better job as a president

America = Most powerful country in the world, China and North Korea wouldn't stand a chance, although... It would be long and hard (if under the Bush administration - Longer and Harder )

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    the problem with being top dog is everyone wants to take you down.
    id rather America than China.
    China would be ruthless,BTW china doesnt want NK to have nukes.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    China and North Korea wouldn't stand a chance
    I hope you don't truly believe that, i can understand you being patriotic or whatever but be realistic.
    ***No source checks!!!***

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Man if they keep fuvkin around they are gonna leave us with no choice. We will not hesitate to send Chuck Norris.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    President Bush = Word fumbling, American lying, Texan boy who could have done a better job as a president
    Bush ain't from Texas! He's a Maine boy with a fake Texas accent! Don't mess with Texas!!!

This was a public service announcement from CSAR, who ain't from Texas neither, ya'll.

Anyhow, I live in Tokyo and this NK shit is a bit scary.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Man if they keep fuvkin around they are gonna leave us with no choice. We will not hesitate to send Chuck Norris.
    Damn Right!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I don't think anything really, let them have their weapons just as we have ours. America seems to think it has the right to police the world and if you are not a democratic society, then you are evil bla bla bla

I do find it funny that we found no WMD in Iraq but are over there fighting while N. Korea blatantly say they are testing and firing missles but we always wanna "talk" to them.

Does not take a genius to understand why we don't take military action against them

1. They are foaming at the mouth to fight
    2. Big brother (China) would not sit by and watch
    3. There is no profit for the Bush administration in N. Korea like there is in Iraq
    4. They can actually defend themselves

Just my opinion on it..i am not saying i agree with NK but i do believe everyone has a right to run/protect their country as they see fit and "Democracy" does not work for everybody and i hate seeing our boy's die to help line pockets

The last war that we were in that was actually necessary was probably Korea (not to sure about it) back in the 50's..everyone since has been BS

***This is why we should have the political forum back***
    I agree with you 100% here!!

Just make sure he wears his elasti-crotch jeans!

Team America: World Police, where the fvuck are you? That damn cockroach has taken over Kim Jong Il's body again!!!

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    He would get the job done..

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    yeah man i'm anxious to see the U.S.'s response to this
    I'm overjoyed at the fact, now Russia and China have to deal with their own version of Iran, albeit MUCH more explicit with what he is doing with nukes.

Luckily for the US, this is going to be an Eastern problem.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    And people worry about the O-Zone layer. Now everone is going to have F***ing nukes. This world is over. I just hope i live long enough to sleep with a model.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    And people worry about the O-Zone layer. Now everone is going to have F***ing nukes. This world is over. I just hope i live long enough to sleep with a model.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I heard a few snippets on the radio today..Blaire condemned it as irrisponsible and America predicatably said they felt uneasy concerned. That's what you gotta love about America, so paranoid..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    We should flatten N Korea. It would be putting the people there out the their misery and it would get rid of a huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    We should flatten N Korea. It would be putting the people there out the their misery and it would get rid of a huge problem

Exactly what problem is that?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I wonder who in here thinks this is OK? There should be no confusion as to why Japan wants it's own nukes now.
    I dont think anyone thinks its ok. If they do they have issues.

But your second sentance would maby have some merit if you acctualy did explain what good japan+nukes would do.
    Especialy considering the fact that anyone nuking japan will be nuked by america and its not likely japan would be able to build a bigger deterant than the one america posses

both korea threads merged.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we should sanction North Korea more. They just don't listen when the U.N tells them to stop; its like talking to a kid and they think it yes or keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    I think we should sanction North Korea more. They just don't listen when the U.N tells them to stop; its like talking to a kid and they think it yes or keep going.
    sanctions doesnt hurt the leaders and the leaders doesnt care about the people starving. Sad but true...

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg

Thats the most well thought out retort Ive ever seen from you flagg

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    why is it ok that the US and some of our allies have nukes and no one else? What makes us different? Our type of gov't? Please.

I'm with muriloninja

Maby the countries in the region should just enforce a total blockade. Im sure russia, china and japane could blockade all trafic to north korea with ease until they buckel.

Regular sanctions will just slowely starve the people, it doesnt seem to hit home hard enough :/

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    why is it ok that the US and some of our allies have nukes and no one else? What makes us different? Our type of gov't? Please.

I'm with muriloninja
    Because that is what the world has agreed to. Alteast everyone that has signed the NPT.

I trust usa, france, china, russia, uk and india with nukes alot more than I trust N.korea....

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Maby the countries in the region should just enforce a total blockade. Im sure russia, china and japane could blockade all trafic to north korea with ease until they buckel.

Regular sanctions will just slowely starve the people, it doesnt seem to hit home hard enough :/

They probably could the problem is that they dont really want to

Why do a lot of people think it's okay for America to have Nukes and no one else?

Im with Murilonija on what he said too.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    They probably could the problem is that they dont really want to
    Well Im sure this is some motivation for it. Not even china can look the other way anymore.

Why do a lot of people think it's okay for America to have Nukes and no one else?

Im with Murilonija on what he said too.

Simply because most of the countries in the world has signed a treaty that cleary states it is "ok" for usa, france, china, UK and russia to have nukes and no one else is allowed to develop them. In return they get acess to peacefull nuclear technology.

That and offcourse the fact that those nations can be trusted with weapons of that magnitued, the same cant be said for alot of nations in this world with unstable and opressive goverments.

IMO no damn country should have nukes period.

THat's my point Johan and I agree, NO country should have nukes. It's all very well saying "Oh but you can trust Britain or America" but then if that's the case why have them? It's paranoia plain and simple. Cause if noone has nukes then surely someone, oh say one of the "axis of evil" will surely build one and launch it at us.

THat's my point Johan and I agree, NO country should have nukes. It's all very well saying "Oh but you can trust Britain or America" but then if that's the case why have them? It's paranoia plain and simple. Cause if noone has nukes then surely someone, oh say one of the "axis of evil" will surely build one and launch it at us.
    At the very least the arsenals should be downsized so that they are not a danger to the entire world anymore.

Having 10k warheads is just madness. What the hell does russia and usa need that for. Isnt it enough to be able to destroy the world one time

If a country has 10 warheads as a deterant, fine. Atleast it wont mean the end of the world if it turns to war.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    As a matter of fact I do believe our country could take both of theirs on. Sure they may outnumber us, but let's see... We have vastly superior war machines (Besides Chuck Norris), our soldier's are highly more trained, and that about sums it up. Did you think the 24,000 (guesstimate) Roman soldiers could have stood up to Boutica's 240,000??? No... But they did. Same concept, better training and better equipment equals survival.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    They are a technology that we cannot uninvent. Downscaling the size of them is a necessity, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the U.S. likes being on top, and we wanna stay there. How do we stay there? By having the biggest swinging dick in the world, end of story.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    sanctions doesnt hurt the leaders and the leaders doesnt care about the people starving. Sad but true...
    on this I agree, sanctions hurt the wrong people. But doing nothing will give the appearance of weakness, and than every other nuke bent country will be trying to get theirs w/o concern for any consequences. It all started with the UN and their 17 failed sanctions against Iraq.

Perhaps the most worrying aspect of NK having nukes is the potential for sales to terrorists. Living in Japan, I'm not too concerned about NK launching nukes at Tokyo. What concerns me is a terrorist cell smuggling a nuke in through a port, like NY or LA. That's scary.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Perhaps the most worrying aspect of NK having nukes is the potential for sales to terrorists. Living in Japan, I'm not too concerned about NK launching nukes at Tokyo. What concerns me is a terrorist cell smuggling a nuke in through a port, like NY or LA. That's scary.
    I was listening to the news earlier and they had some nuke export on and he was saying that NK would be years away from that. Since this is there first test the weapon is probably huge. To large to even launch with a missile. It would take them a long time to miniaturise it.

death45456 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy

I'm with muriloninja
    why is it wrong for USA to look out for it's best interests? say you need to fight a someone to protect your family, and he needs to fight you to protect his family...are you not going to fight just because he may have good reason like youself even if it means not protecting your family? thats not even a good example but you get the point. USA is justified in protecting it's security, if NK having nukes is a threat to security, USA can do whatever it wants to eliminate the security threat..within reason of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information