Logan13 is offline Banned

Human race will 'split into two different species'

Human race will 'split into two different species'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1965

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

These humans will be between 6ft and 7ft tall and they will live up to 120 years.

"Physical features will be driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility that men and women have evolved to look for in potential mates," says the report, which suggests that advances in cosmetic surgery and other body modifying techniques will effectively homogenise our appearance.

Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo.

Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.

Racial differences will be a thing of the past as interbreeding produces a single coffee-coloured skin tone.

The future for our descendants isn't all long life, perfect bodies and chiselled features, however.

While humans will reach their peak in 1000 years' time, 10,000 years later our reliance on technology will have begun to dramatically change our appearance.

Medicine will weaken our immune system and we will begin to appear more child-like.

Dr Curry said: "The report suggests that the future of man will be a story of the good, the bad and the ugly.

While science and technology have the potential to create an ideal habitat for humanity over the next millennium, there is the possibility of a monumental genetic hangover over the subsequent millennia due to an over-reliance on technology reducing our natural capacity to resist disease, or our evolved ability to get along with each other.

"After that, things could get ugly, with the possible emergence of genetic 'haves' and 'have-nots'."

Dr Curry's theory may strike a chord with readers who have read H G Wells' classic novel The Time Machine, in particular his descriptions of the Eloi and the Morlock races.

In the 1895 book, the human race has evolved into two distinct species, the highly intelligent and wealthy Eloi and the frightening, animalistic Morlock who are destined to work underground to keep the Eloi happy.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    That is the most pesimistic prediction I have ever seen. Year 3000.
    Natural evolution wont play any part in the evolution of mankind in the future. It will be purely up to us. If we dont manage to extend our lifespan ALOT more than to 120 years within the next 50 years I will be severely disapointed.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt we're going to last another 100 years let alone a 1,000 at the rate we're going.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Evolution fascinates me, but that is a load of baloney. Sounds like someones idea of what they'd LIKE to happen.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Evolution fascinates me, but that is a load of baloney. Sounds like someones idea of what they'd LIKE to happen.
    Agree 100%

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    we are already there.. sorry you didn't qualify..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    I could barely contain my laughter. The Idea of making predictions about distant future outcomes in a system of this complexity is totally foolhardy. Someone needs to hand him a copy of Discreet Chaos by Saber Elaydi.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well I know which group I'm in. I'm one of the pretty people.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Apparently they havent seen any ugly parents with cute kids or vice versa...

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Damnit 6ft and 7ft. I feel real short now Anyways yup im with carlos one of the attractives.... I will be ruling how nice

mcpeepants is offline Senior Member
    Only 120 years? Bull. There are already people who are over 110 years old and the oldest documented person was over 122 years old.

Thread Information