Logan13 is offline Banned

Bush warns of World War III if Iran goes nuclear

AFP

US President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."
    "We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said at a White House press conference after Russia cautioned against military action against Tehran's supect atomic program.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Like Bush has any credibility left to give any type of warning… His approval rating is less than 35% ppffft!

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

Can we say… Wolf, wolf, wolf….

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    AFP

US President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."
    "We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said at a White House press conference after Russia cautioned against military action against Tehran's supect atomic program.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush
    Yeah, cause Iran is so going to attack Israel, the most armed country in the middle east.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Logan, do you have a weblink for this story?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    fatguy - LMAO - 100% true!! he will undoubtedly go in the history books as one of if not THE worst president the United States ever had.

Coop - unfortunately WWIII has all ready begun - The United States invaded and now currently occupies another foreign nation - isn't that the way WWI & WWII began...

Tock - unfortunately argueing with someone with the mindset of Logan will never pay dividends, he is probably from Texas and has stock in Exxon - and is Bush's third cousin's second husband's daughter's friends father or someone that voted for the lying weasel dick bastard

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    Coop - unfortunately WWIII has all ready begun - The United States invaded and now currently occupies another foreign nation - isn't that the way WWI & WWII began...
    Actually WWI began with a squabble over an assassination and escalated because of complicated alliances in Europe. WWI began because of a wacked-out dictator that started invading countries.. which is, i guess.. kind of similar to the current situation.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Tock - unfortunately argueing with someone with the mindset of Logan will never pay dividends, he is probably from Texas and has stock in Exxon - and is Bush's third cousin's second husband's daughter's friends father or someone that voted for the lying weasel dick bastard
    LMAO

Or maybe he is a successful midwestern man who has worked his ass off. All the while not dependant on anyone else to supply him with his success, nor blamed anyone else for his lack thereof. Haters truly never win, this is why they hate those who do........... So hate all you want, it will not change my status or yours....

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    unfortunately WWIII has all ready begun
    Agree with this statement 100%

The declaration of war on terror was the stepping stone for WWIII...we are just in the infancy stages of WWIII, but as you stated, I completely agree that this has already began, and anyone who says elsewise is fooling themselves and needs to get their head in current events and the book of revelations.

That is all I have to say about this.

My opinion.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That sounds a little over the top, saying Iran getting nukes will start WW3. Give it another 10-20 years when resources are dangerously low, THEN you'll see a prelude to WW3.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    As if they would be stupid enough to attack Israel. Even they arnt that dumb that they wouldbt realise that Iran would be turned into a car park in a Nanosecond. What they are more likely to do is to create something that is small and can be carried into countries like the US for use by terror cells.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    I don't think WWIII is anywhere near.
    If people are still looking to the bible and all that other load of nonsense then they need to give it up and find another past time.

In time it will happen...

Bush for the time being is just testing the waters, telling people, if they do not take action blah blah, basically that he is going to go in to Iran and that their Nuclear strategy is the reson (excuse)
    Not like we have heard all this kind of spin anywhere before in the not to distant past.

My Gf said a few years back during her masters in security studies, Iran will be his next target, South Korea and China are on the schedule, but not just yet. If it is left too long, then going to China will be a no starter as they have more army personel than the whole UN put together, their only problem at the moment is they do not have the munitions.

Call me what ever you want, but i certainly think that no mater who is in power in the USA this is the direction the world leaders will be taking us.

Or maybe he is a successful midwestern man who has worked his ass off. All the while not dependant on anyone else to supply him with his success, nor blamed anyone else for his lack thereof. Haters truly never win, this is why they hate those who do........... So hate all you want, it will not change my status or yours....
    Shitt, for arguments sake GW Bush for all practical matter is successful - how much more successful can one be than to be the President of The United States - that still doesn't change the fact that he is a fukin idiot, so what does you being successful have anything to do with that fact - nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie!
    I don't think WWIII is anywhere near.
    If people are still looking to the bible and all that other load of nonsense then they need to give it up and find another past time.

In time it will happen...

Bush for the time being is just testing the waters, telling people, if they do not take action blah blah, basically that he is going to go in to Iran and that their Nuclear strategy is the reson (excuse)
    Not like we have heard all this kind of spin anywhere before in the not to distant past.

My Gf said a few years back during her masters in security studies, Iran will be his next target, South Korea and China are on the schedule, but not just yet. If it is left too long, then going to China will be a no starter as they have more army personel than the whole UN put together, their only problem at the moment is they do not have the munitions.

Call me what ever you want, but i certainly think that no mater who is in power in the USA this is the direction the world leaders will be taking us.
    If Iran is indeed his next target then expect Russia to get involved, they have all ready shown their alliance and it is not with the US.

What gets me is the fact that we were lead over to Iraq based on falsified information and yet supposidely there is all this intelligence linking Iran, Pakistan, Afgan etc that is supporting terrorism and AQI - why are we not there blowing mountains up - maybe cause there is no oil in mountians

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I have trouble believing Putin would remain stationary if any occupation occurs in Iran. Especially since Putin has explicitly stated that Iran is not a nuclear threat, of course perhaps from his POV. The Caspian sea would be guarded against to say the very least or some type of move as in Kosovo would occur. Having said that I find it hard to believe that ground troops would be sent.

Shitt, for arguments sake GW Bush for all practical matter is successful - how much more successful can one be than to be the President of The United States - that still doesn't change the fact that he is a fukin idiot, so what does you being successful have anything to do with that fact - nothing
    the point was not that I have found success, rather that you obviously have not.........your world view is based around this fact.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Interesting fact about Russia, only thing they have a problem with is that thier economy is not exactly stable.

Russia have not been a decent economy for a number of years, hence the reaons the cold war ended.
    Yeah they have wepons like they did back then but it is no where near reliable enough to go to war with a country such as the USA.

USA has no counties occupied close enough to invade China or South Korea if they decide to start a war (besides Iraq). I think the advantage of occupying the middle east is to stay close to the country that is biggest threat to the USA.
    The more they can occupy and control in the middle east the bigger a fighting force they will be able to deploy on China at very short notice should the need be.
    If the US was not occupying any countries close to there, they they would have no forward point to advance form.
    If China decided to start WWIII, then i would imagine it be China and the Middle East including support from Russia versus the West.

Take the Middle east of of this, you keep the majority of the western world safe from immediate invasion, also you have a bot of bargaining power to convince Russia to become Allies Leaving just the far East to conquer.

China are the worlds only big super power, get them out of the way and the USA rule the world.

the point was not that I have found success, rather that you obviously have not.........your world view is based around this fact.
    Sorry but I have as well bro but there are hundreds of thousands of people who thought they found success and had their lives pulled out from under them with all of the artificial inflation that was pumped in to the economy to make the american people take their minds off of what was really going on and giving them a level of comfort that they no longer have sleeping in hotels or on the streets cause their house got foreclosed on or they lost their job to oversea's countries. The sad thing is, the worst is yet to come.

Sorry but I have as well bro but there are hundreds of thousands of people who thought they found success and had their lives pulled out from under them with all of the artificial inflation that was pumped in to the economy to make the american people take their minds off of what was really going on and giving them a level of comfort that they no longer have sleeping in hotels or on the streets cause their house got foreclosed on or they lost their job to oversea's countries. The sad thing is, the worst is yet to come.
    I'm sorry that you have fallen on hard times rock, but who hasn't at least one point in their lives. You made it once, do it again now. This time shoot even higher! As for the thousands of people, please remember that the unemployment rate has been below 5% for many years now.

mcpeepants is offline Senior Member
    War world 3 will started by war mongerers like Bush who are looks for any reason to invade other countries. Other potential causes could be am accidental (I doubt any intentional) nuclear attacks, massive flu or other super bug outbreak, shortage of land/water resources, or freak natural and extraterrestrial threats.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants
    War world 3 will started by war mongerers like Bush who are looks for any reason to invade other countries. Other potential causes could be am accidental (I doubt any intentional) nuclear attacks, massive flu or other super bug outbreak, shortage of land/water resources, or freak natural and extraterrestrial threats.
    nevermind all those terrorists who look for any reason(cartoons) to target women and children for death..........

alphaman is offline Member

More nonsense that is typical of the mindset that Logan described.

The economy may have a few problems related to the housing market and subprime mortgages -- but there still isn't any hard evidence of serious bleed-over into other sectors of the economy that would be required for a recession to take place.

If you, or anyone else, were foolish enough to buy a house at the peak of the housing boom with an interest-only adjustable rate mortgage that's your own fault. Economies go through cycles. Ever heard "buy low, sell high"?

Even if this issue does cause a recession, it's not Bush's fault. It would be Greenspan (the guy who controlled our economy before the current Fed Chairman, Ben Bernanke), who lowered interest rates to unprecedented lows while encouraging financial institutions to come up with more "creative" ways of subprime mortgage lending.

And a bit off topic, but nevertheless necessary:

The thing that really bugs me about all you liberals out there is that you actually believe the front-page liberal elite are genuine in their calls for "re-distributing the wealth". Do you think Al Gore and Hillary Clinton will be waiting in line at the clinic with you and me? C'mon! They'll have private doctors just like rich Canadians do! LOL! And they'll pay the doctors with all the money they made off of Exxon Mobil and Walmart stock!! LOL!!!

It didn't concern you that the same people that were demanding a "troop withdrawal date" in Feb from the current administration, wouldn't commit to pulling troops out by the END OF THEIR FIRST TERM at the last dem debate!!??

The Dems aren't that much different than the Republicans -- they're all a bunch of rich people! The main difference is that the Dems don't have the balls to tell it like it is. Rather, they're in the business of telling you what you want to hear. That's why you see Barack and Hillary not commiting to troop withdrawal now, but you see Kucinich continuiing to say he would withdraw immeadiately! Hillary and Barack are getting to a point where they may have to pay the piper and pony up for what they've said!

Life isn't always peacey and peachy -- that's reality. But just like I tell my kids, I'll tell you -- somebody will always be getting paid to tell you what you want to hear, regardless of what you need to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    More nonsense that is typical of the mindset that Logan described.

The economy may have a few problems related to the housing market and subprime mortgages -- but there still isn't any hard evidence of serious bleed-over into other sectors of the economy that would be required for a recession to take place.

If you, or anyone else, were foolish enough to buy a house at the peak of the housing boom with an interest-only adjustable rate mortgage that's your own fault. Economies go through cycles. Ever heard "buy low, sell high"?

Even if this issue does cause a recession, it's not Bush's fault. It would be Greenspan (the guy who controlled our economy before the current Fed Chairman, Ben Bernanke), who lowered interest rates to unprecedented lows while encouraging financial institutions to come up with more "creative" ways of subprime mortgage lending.

And a bit off topic, but nevertheless necessary:

The thing that really bugs me about all you liberals out there is that you actually believe the front-page liberal elite are genuine in their calls for "re-distributing the wealth". Do you think Al Gore and Hillary Clinton will be waiting in line at the clinic with you and me? C'mon! They'll have private doctors just like rich Canadians do! LOL! And they'll pay the doctors with all the money they made off of Exxon Mobil and Walmart stock!! LOL!!!

It didn't concern you that the same people that were demanding a "troop withdrawal date" in Feb from the current administration, wouldn't commit to pulling troops out by the END OF THEIR FIRST TERM at the last dem debate!!??

The Dems aren't that much different than the Republicans -- they're all a bunch of rich people! The main difference is that the Dems don't have the balls to tell it like it is. Rather, they're in the business of telling you what you want to hear. That's why you see Barack and Hillary not commiting to troop withdrawal now, but you see Kucinich continuiing to say he would withdraw immeadiately! Hillary and Barack are getting to a point where they may have to pay the piper and pony up for what they've said!

Life isn't always peacey and peachy -- that's reality. But just like I tell my kids, I'll tell you -- somebody will always be getting paid to tell you what you want to hear, regardless of what you need to hear.
    nice to see you back!

nevermind all those terrorists who look for any reason(cartoons) to target women and children for death..........
    So then you most be eagerly concerned about all the women and children that were killed as the result of Bush and co invading Afghanistan and Iraq and the potential thousands of woman and children if the US bombs Irans. You must of been furious when the US kept supporting Saddam while he was gassing thousands of Kurdish women and children.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Basically hes answering Putin. Bush want to let him know we are committed to a nuclear free Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants
    So then you most be eagerly concerned about all the women and children that were killed as the result of Bush and co invading Afghanistan and Iraq and the potential thousands of woman and children if the US bombs Irans. You must of been furious when the US kept supporting Saddam while he was gassing thousands of Kurdish women and children.
    As I recall, you stated that Iraq was better off with Sadaam in power. Therefore, it is YOU who did not care about the hundreds of thousands that he gassed. In regards to the bombing of women and children, lay the blame at the feet of those who target them with bombs on school buses and in the local cafes.............

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Aw jeez, not this shit again...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    As I recall, you stated that Iraq was better off with Sadaam in power. Therefore, it is YOU who did not care about the hundreds of thousands that he gassed. In regards to the bombing of women and children, lay the blame at the feet of those who target them with bombs on school buses and in the local cafes.............
    You can blame republican hero Reagan for continuing to support Saddam after he illegally attacked Iran and as he gassed Kurdish civilians and Iranian troops.

It would be the US that would be bombing Iran, so they would be responsible for the death of Iranian men, women, and children. Try as much as want to cast the blame away, the blood on our hands won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants View Post
    You can blame republican hero Reagan for continuing to support Saddam after he illegally attacked Iran and as he gassed Kurdish civilians and Iranian troops.

It would be the US that would be bombing Iran, so they would be responsible for the death of Iranian men, women, and children. Try as much as want to cast the blame away, the blood on our hands won't go away.
    Unless the Iranians force women and children into the areas around the nuclear facilities, they will not be bombed. Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine have all done this with civilians. Unfortunately, it is quite possible that they would indeed force civilians into that situation, just to give you and your kind something to whine about.

Unless the Iranians force women and children into the areas around the nuclear facilities, they will not be bombed. Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine have all done this with civilians. Unfortunately, it is quite possible that they would indeed force civilians into that situation, just to give you and your kind something to whine about.
    The US will be bombing more than just nuclear facilities unless it wants it's planes, ship, and troops to be hit by Iran. There was a report, I think it was from Seymour Hersh, about how the US has drawn up thousands of targets in Iran, including hitting Tehran, a city of millions.

eliteforce is offline Member
    Oh yea Bush really work his ass off his whole life, especially those 15 years when he didn't work at all! Between the the time Bush Junior ran several oil companies into bankruptsy in Texas, (I think he ruined 3 of them that his dad gave him) in the 1970's, he than ran unsuccessfully for Congress in 1978. He literally did not work for the next 14 or 15 YEARS, it is unclear what exactly this embassel did everyday for all that time, it is known that he lived in the suberbs somewhere in Texas, and that he was often drunk, it is also rumeored that he did alot of coke then,, but wtf he did everyday when we woke up, who the hell knows; until he was given the job of 'owning' the Texas Rangers in the early 90's-in other words his family co-bought the team and let him do something useless there, considering a baseball team is the manager, ball club, coaching staff etc..he wasn't really working then either. He then became gov of texas and then president, which was ofcource just a result of him being GHW Bushes son.

GW Bush is the least accomplished person ever to achieve the Presidency in US history; he has never accomplished anything on his own, everything was handed down to him; from getting preferencial treatment and becoming a reserve national guard pilot in order to avoid military service in vietnam to being given executive jobs that he was not qualified for-and then screwing them up, he is anything but a 'winner', that fact that such a person can become president of the United States is an ugly stain on the fabric of US history.

oh sht, i just realized you were talking about yourself and not Bush..oh well i think i'll keep that post up just in case there is someone here who doesn't think bush is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants View Post
    The US will be bombing more than just nuclear facilities unless it wants it's planes, ship, and troops to be hit by Iran. There was a report, I think it was from Seymour Hersh, about how the US has drawn up thousands of targets in Iran, including hitting Tehran, a city of millions.
    seymour hersh would know............

Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
    Oh yea Bush really work his ass off his whole life, especially those 15 years when he didn't work at all! Between the the time Bush Junior ran several oil companies into bankruptsy in Texas, (I think he ruined 3 of them that his dad gave him) in the 1970's, he than ran unsuccessfully for Congress in 1978. He literally did not work for the next 14 or 15 YEARS, it is unclear what exactly this embassel did everyday for all that time, it is known that he lived in the suberbs somewhere in Texas, and that he was often drunk, it is also rumeored that he did alot of coke then,, but wtf he did everyday when we woke up, who the hell knows; until he was given the job of 'owning' the Texas Rangers in the early 90's-in other words his family co-bought the team and let him do something useless there, considering a baseball team is the manager, ball club, coaching staff etc..he wasn't really working then either. He then became gov of texas and then president, which was ofcource just a result of him being GHW Bushes son.

GW Bush is the least accomplished person ever to achieve the Presidency in US history; he has never accomplished anything on his own, everything was handed down to him; from getting preferencial treatment and becoming a reserve national guard pilot in order to avoid military service in vietnam to being given executive jobs that he was not qualified for-and then screwing them up, he is anything but a 'winner', that fact that such a person can become president of the United States is an ugly stain on the fabric of US history.
    another "I hate everyone who has made something of themselves simply because I have not since I have spent my life bitching and not doing" type people in our midst.

I'll admit I resent people like Bush who are unqualified but are constantly handed their positions just because they are connected.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
    I'll admit I resent people like Bush who are unqualified but are constantly handed their positions just because they are connected.
    reality is that the average man/woman will not be the President of the USA, it simply costs too much money to run. But every voting year, average Americans do get elected into the US House of Rep which can be used as a stepping stone to the Oval Office. Besides, who wants a President that has no leadership experience in gov't........

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    yawn

Thread Information