Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Schoolteacher has sex with 14 year old boy

Yep, just like it says, a schoolteacher had sex with a 14 year old student.
    But this time only got 3 years of house arrest.
    Must have been the NAWBLA that got her off the hook, eh?

Smells like a double standard to me . . .

================================================== ==

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071205/...1tRFMU7UMZ.3QA
    Teacher who had sex with teen arrested

By MITCH STACY Tue Dec 4, 11:04 PM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - A former middle school teacher serving house arrest for having sex with a 14-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for violating her probation, state records showed.

According to a Department of Corrections report, Debra Lafave discussed her personal life and other subjects with a teenage waitress at a restaurant where they both worked. One of the terms of her probation had been that she was not allowed to have unsupervised contact with any minors without permission.
    Lafave could technically be sentenced to prison for up to 15 years for a probation violation, but people close to the case say it's unlikely she'll serve any time behind bars for such a minor offense.

Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said he was disappointed that her probation officer ordered her arrest for what he called an "insignificant" violation. He characterized the conversation between Lafave and the 17-year-old girl as "typical workplace conversation that women have with their women colleagues."
    "It was a workplace friendship — no more, no less," he said.
    Lafave, 26, is serving three years house arrest and seven years probation after pleading guilty to having sex with the 14-year-old boy in a classroom and her home in June 2004.
    She was arrested Tuesday morning and released from jail later on her promise to appear in court for a hearing later.
    State attorney's office spokeswoman Pam Bondi said prosecutors will not comment on Lafave's arrest until the court hearing.
    Probation records show Lafave worked at a Tampa-area restaurant called Danny Boy's until last month when she started working as a receptionist at her mother's barbershop.
    While working at the restaurant, the report said, she and a fellow waitress discussed "non-work related issues such as family problems, friends, high school, personal life, boyfriend issues and sexual issues. ... (Lafave) received no permission from the court to have any contact with minors."
    Lafave was ordered by her probation officer to quit working at the restaurant "due to the current allegations," the report said.
    The teenage girl was interviewed as part of the investigation.
    Fitzgibbons said Lafave has done so well on her first two years of house arrest that he plans to ask a judge to convert the final year of house arrest to straight probation, which is less restrictive.
    The arrest surprised everyone, he said.
    "I don't think anyone felt this was a huge issue," he said.
    Other terms of her probation include sex offender treatment, random drug testing and 200 hours of community service, which she has already completed. She also is prohibited from capitalizing on the worldwide media attention she received after her arrest.
    She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery in November 2005.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    niccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... ..............

ThisBigBastard is offline Junior Member
    She is so hot!
    I would slam that like a screen door!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I wish I had a super sexy hot teacher who would have sex with me when I was in school. I only had fatties and oldies

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    ohhh my god... in 7th grade i had the hottest english teacher.... her husband is one of the NY islanders, you can only imagine how dope this teacher really was... i had a chubby the whole 39mins of english period...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    I wish I had a super sexy hot teacher who would have sex with me when I was in school. I only had fatties and oldies
    No kidding. They sent the bald and lumpy ones to my schools.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Thats my kind of teacher

Tesla is offline Member
    Where were all of these smokin hot teachers having sex with their students when I was in school?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    where do i sign up for that?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Makes my point . . .
    c'est la vie . . .

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Of course it is a double standard....what the teacher did with the boy was NORMAL sex...., every 14 yr olds dream....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Logan13 is offline Banned
    This same scenario has been played out like 4 times in the last 2 years. Female teachers never get the same punishment as a man under the same circumstances.

madmonty is offline Junior Member
    lucky boy every horny 14yrs dream fair play to him....

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger View Post
    Of course it is a double standard....what the teacher did with the boy was NORMAL sex...., every 14 yr olds dream....
    Whats normal about a 14 year kid old having sex with a 26 year old adult?

If my boy is playing doctor with a girl his age, good for him... as long as he does it smartly and with protection I'm happy for him... it's normal.

On the other hand, if some 26 year old skank - who should know better - is having sex with him, I guarantee you'll find her dead in a ditch somewhere once I'm thru with her.

We're not talking about an 19 year old with a 17 year old who are both young adults here folks... we're talking about a 26 year old pedophile with a 14 year old BOY...

Red

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup View Post
    On the other hand, if some 26 year old skank - who should know better - is having sex with him, I guarantee you'll find her dead in a ditch somewhere once I'm thru with her.

We're not talking about an 19 year old with a 17 year old who are both young adults here folks... we're talking about a 26 year old pedophile with a 14 year old BOY...

Red
    I agree.

I'm amazed that people are OK with a female pedophile molesting young boys. If she were a male the comments would be much different.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos E
    I agree.

I'm amazed that people are OK with a female pedophile molesting young boys. If she were a male the comments would be much different.
    the power of stereotypes is amazing

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There is a double standard because men and women are different....despite what the feminists say.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Where were all of these smokin hot teachers having sex with their students when I was in school?
    I know right? My English teacher in 7th grade was fat and always wore spandex. We all knew when she was on her rag cause her pad showed. It looked like she had a freakin pager in her pants!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup View Post
    Whats normal about a 14 year kid old having sex with a 26 year old adult?

If my boy is playing doctor with a girl his age, good for him... as long as he does it smartly and with protection I'm happy for him... it's normal.

Red

she'd still get it.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WOW, a 26 year old adult sleeps with a minor and all you people can say is how hot the adult is. Im pretty sure most women wouldnt say the same thing if some "hunk" did that to a 14 year old girl.

Thread Information