thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Chicago Tourists and Photographers now considered Al-Qaeda

Chicago Tourists and Photographers Now Considered al-Qaeda

Kurt Nimmo
    Prison Planet
    Thursday, December 20, 2007

In Chicago, tourists consulting maps and those with cameras are now to be considered to be with al-Qaeda.

Chicago’s “Bureau of Strategic Deployment” has issued an “awareness bulletin” advising snitches to turn in people using binoculars, cameras, and maps to the Deployment Operation Center, apparently part and parcel of the Ministry of Homeland Security. “See Something, Say Something, Call 991,” posters demand of the citizenry.

As well, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time — workplaces, business establishments, or key facilities — you will be considered a homegrown terrorist. If caught by snoops “mapping out routes, playing out scenarios” or “timing traffic lights,” you will be denounced. If your neighbors or family catch you “stockpiling suspicious materials or abandoning potential containers for explosives,” described as “vehicles, suitcases,” they are instructed to call 911 and turn you in.

See the poster on the City of Chicago’s website.

“If terrorists do their dirty work by spreading, well, terror, what should we call public servants who promote fear and unhinged suspicions by telling the public to report note takers, binoculars users, camera enthusiasts, map owners, and motorists who time traffic lights?” writes blogger Nobody’s Business.

Call them what they are… minions and factotums for the emerging fascist state.

As suspected, a simple Google search reveals that Chicago’s Bureau of Strategic Deployment is involved with the Ministry of Homeland Security.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Last New Years, i was visiting Montreal. I was snapping pictures of some of the Decorations they had set up at one of their Shopping Malls.. sure enough, a couple of heavily armed doods came up to me, and told me to stop.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    There goes our freedom....
    Last edited by LawMan018; 12-23-2007 at 03:50 PM. Reason: cuz i felt like it

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    Last New Years, i was visiting Montreal. I was snapping pictures of some of the Decorations they had set up at one of their Shopping Malls.. sure enough, a couple of heavily armed doods came up to me, and told me to stop.
    Really? Where was that?

I am guessing in a shopping center it's a private property and the owners wishes are the law in there... but in public??? Thats odd, nobody usually cares about that stuff here.

Unless you were in the underground city? Then that's property of the transit system and like in every other major city around the world, you can't take pics in the transit system (I was told by cops to put my camera away 10+ years in the Tube in London, I didn't know photography was illegal in there!).

Red

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup View Post
    Really? Where was that?

I am guessing in a shopping center it's a private property and the owners wishes are the law in there... but in public??? Thats odd, nobody usually cares about that stuff here.

Unless you were in the underground city? Then that's property of the transit system and like in every other major city around the world, you can't take pics in the transit system (I was told by cops to put my camera away 10+ years in the Tube in London, I didn't know photography was illegal in there!).

Red
    yah It was the underground city mall... but on the top floor hehe, so more like 2 floors above ground heh

uao85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Chicago Tourists and Photographers Now Considered al-Qaeda

Kurt Nimmo
    Prison Planet
    Thursday, December 20, 2007

In Chicago, tourists consulting maps and those with cameras are now to be considered to be with al-Qaeda.

Chicago’s “Bureau of Strategic Deployment” has issued an “awareness bulletin” advising snitches to turn in people using binoculars, cameras, and maps to the Deployment Operation Center, apparently part and parcel of the Ministry of Homeland Security. “See Something, Say Something, Call 991,” posters demand of the citizenry.

As well, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time — workplaces, business establishments, or key facilities — you will be considered a homegrown terrorist. If caught by snoops “mapping out routes, playing out scenarios” or “timing traffic lights,” you will be denounced. If your neighbors or family catch you “stockpiling suspicious materials or abandoning potential containers for explosives,” described as “vehicles, suitcases,” they are instructed to call 911 and turn you in.

See the poster on the City of Chicago’s website.

“If terrorists do their dirty work by spreading, well, terror, what should we call public servants who promote fear and unhinged suspicions by telling the public to report note takers, binoculars users, camera enthusiasts, map owners, and motorists who time traffic lights?” writes blogger Nobody’s Business.

Call them what they are… minions and factotums for the emerging fascist state.

As suspected, a simple Google search reveals that Chicago’s Bureau of Strategic Deployment is involved with the Ministry of Homeland Security.

well apparently it has been going on in other countries for a long time now, as well as here. But now there is a flyer... I dont really see anything wrong with it, just asking for responsible citizens to speak up if they see something going on that seems suspicious. Its not like a family will be christmas shopping or touring some city snapping pics and arrested and sent to gitmo. Hey quit snapping pics, *bag over the head and shoved into a black van*, prison for life...If they are suspicious of you, they will pb just tell you to quit taking pics, like it was said above, or just check out your background, and when nothing comes up they say "have a good holiday". Fascist state?? I think thats a little far fetched.

Thread Information