getfit28 is offline Member

Rappers & R&B on Roids

WOW... I've started playing on the darkside about 2 years ago & it seems like the more I learn the bigger is getting, has it always been this big where people use rodis or has it just been receently that people are using roids... see this article I found this moring..

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...date=1/13/2008

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    oh yea, im sure many movie/music stars use anabolics/HGH. Why wouldnt they, their jobs are based on their looks mostly. So they do what they can to always be in top shape. Plus for music stars... their tours and performances are tough. Think about it... dancing for 2 hours straight, while singing. Every single night. While having to sleep on a bus. For months at a time. That is hard. So im sure they juice helps recovery and overall health for them.

True, I never thougt about it that way..

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    who cares

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjuice View Post
    who cares
    well if you want to act childish...

your mom.

lol..... thank you dukkitlaw

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    interesting.. but honestly.. I think to some degree the more light they shine on the situation.. Just like MMA on Spike TV.. its going to become a norm. . and maybe will be more exceptable?... Hopefully so I guess...

JackedEscalade is offline New Member
    Jeeze look at 50, LL Cool J, Timbaland, all thoze Edited are juicin up a STORM!!!! Seems to be the new trend in hollywood, to me began when LL Cool J made his comeback a few years back... (hmmm maybe even longer, time flies!).. But in that article Mary J Blige is involved in this?!? Whats she on Anavar !?! yeah I heard its good to drink some before a performance, losens up the throat..

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackedEscalade View Post
    Jeeze look at 50, LL Cool J, Timbaland, all thoze Edited are juicin up a STORM!!!! Seems to be the new trend in hollywood, to me began when LL Cool J made his comeback a few years back... (hmmm maybe even longer, time flies!).. But in that article Mary J Blige is involved in this?!? Whats she on Anavar !?! yeah I heard its good to drink some before a performance, losens up the throat..

might want to edit that word out of the thread..... could get ugly....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    heh...yeahh

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    yeah i used to think LL Cool J was on roids until i read his book.......

JackedEscalade is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    Gimme a FU*KIN break bro...

Pewtang has a point bro!!!

fugazy is offline Junior Member
    who didnt know that 50cent was hit'n the sauce? i had a pretty good idea. they mentioned mary j blidge and wycleff, that was kind of wierd.

Blog Entries
    dude i was being nice by asking and helping you out .... before some one saw it that will suspend you..... why the attitude.....

Yes, you can tell 50 cent & timberland was hitting it but Mary J blidge I would never think..... I'll tell you who else is hitting it but was not mentioned, Dr Dre this dude got huge out of nowhere too

Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Yes, you can tell 50 cent & timberland was hitting it but Mary J blidge I would never think..... I'll tell you who else is hitting it but was not mentioned, Dr Dre this dude got huge out of nowhere too
    timberland used to be fat but he does look like hes been hit'n the sauce

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    NO NO NO!!! ya boy Timbaland got big as shyt over the past year or two!! that mo fo was either on some serious shyt or eating grandma homecooking everyday!!!! LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed View Post
    NO NO NO!!! ya boy Timbaland got big as shyt over the past year or two!! that mo fo was either on some serious shyt or eating grandma homecooking everyday!!!! LMAO!!!
    grandma's d bol laced sweet potatoe pie!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I've noticed quite a few "rappers" gaining some serious size recently as well. But do you believe steroids should honestly be associated with people who lack the mental ability to effectively use the English language? I would hope the people associated with steroid use would have a much more expanded vocabulary to maybe give the illusion that us steroid users are a bit more capable than 4 letter words, drive by shootings, domestic violence, and ending sentences with the word "yo."

Blog Entries
    lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I've noticed quite a few "rappers" gaining some serious size recently as well. But do you believe steroids should honestly be associated with people who lack the mental ability to effectively use the English language? I would hope the people associated with steroid use would have a much more expanded vocabulary to maybe give the illusion that us steroid users are a bit more capable than 4 letter words, drive by shootings, domestic violence, and ending sentences with the word "yo."

i dont think it matters. steroids are used by all walks of life. all over the world rich, poor and everything in between.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as I am concerned ... as I am sure everyone else will agree with me.. they shouldn't be outlawed.. maybe monitored so abuse didn't happen.. it will never happen but like FUGAZY said.... Every walk of life... It's so true... I know businessmen, construction workers, jobless, and stay at home moms that use AAS. It has been part of societies NORM but the only reason why we are all hearing about it in the news now is because everyone is sick of hearing about Gas Prices and the War. Although I support our troops more than anything cuz I am one. The media needs something new to feed off of.

And who says Hank Aaron or Miles Davis or any famous person back in the day didnt use roids back then?? They didnt have tests for that back then. It's too bad we will never know.. not that we need to know because well.. that part of your lifestyle shouldnt be made public by any means. Unless you wanted it to be...

That's my two cents anyway....

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    While Congress is preparing to focus on baseball players alleged to have taken the drugs, medical experts are warning that steroids and human growth hormone are being illegally prescribed nationwide at an alarming rate under the misconception they will aid healing, enhance looks, strength and speed, or slow aging.
    Umm..... thats not a misconception thats what they do...

facile is offline Member
    Loads of actors have used AAS, they have 6 months to get in shape for a part and they come in huge and shredded, just as in sports we are talking about huge $$$$$ to think that they aren't using is very naive. Remeber Ed Norton in American History X he hasn't looked like that since that movie???? I wonder why?

Don't they call Clen the size zero pill in Hollywood?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Its just proof of how pervasive off label use is. I think its ridiculous to spend millions going after the use of these meds when the government could legalize them and then ad a tax to anyone who did not obtain them with proper lab work and a prescription.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You guys seem to want roids to be socially acceptable and legal. Well, I don't, I just don't want to get caught. I don't want everyone walking around jacked and lean. I like having a better than average physique. If everyone is doing it, I'd just have an average body. Keep it illegal, and keep it our dirty little secret.

Quit the witch-hunts and keep it out of the news, that's what is making kids want to use. Celebs using is going to make more demand. People worship celebs in America for some reason, Britney Spears is bigger news than the war in Iraq these days.

It's obvious to us who is using and who isn't because our eyes are open. The general public has no clue, the news is creating demand that wasn't previously there.
    Last edited by Kratos; 01-14-2008 at 02:54 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You guys seem to want roids to be socially acceptable and legal. Well, I don't, I just don't want to get caught. I don't want everyone walking around jacked and lean. I like having a better than average physique. If everyone is doing it, I'd just have an average body. Keep it illegal, and keep it our dirty little secret.

Quit the witch-hunts and keep it out of the news, that's what is making kids want to use. Celebs using is going to make more demand. People worship celebs in America for some reason, Britney Spears is bigger news than the war in Iraq these days.
    Even if they were legal there would still be a negative social stigma attached to them. I dare say if they were legal that less people would be attracted to them since roids has this whole mystic about them since everyone says there are bad. But I feel like you, I dont want everyone to juice so I look like shit. LOL

Thread Information