Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I give up...it's over

Look at this ****ing bullshit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_SKy9mVg8M

LMFAO @ McCain "They gotta go back to the country of origin"... yeah like your administration will actually kick their asses back to the shit ****ing rat infested **** hole they came from?
    ***No source checks!!!***

CanonMan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

LMFAO @ McCain "They gotta go back to the country of origin"... yeah like your administration will actually kick their asses back to the shit ****ing rat infested **** hole they came from?
    I can only hope. I think McCain's plan is just a BIT better than Obama's plan of giving illegal aliens free healthcare at the expense of tax paying, hard working Americans.

stallion_1 is offline suspended

well, what do u think should be done?

let me ask who would you have wanted to be the nominee of the rep party?

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    well, what do u think should be done?

let me ask who would you have wanted to be the nominee of the rep party?

Ummm...you have to ask?

Ummm...you have to ask?
    just for the republican nominee, who would've been ur best choice?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Brittany Spears !!!!!!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    RON PAUL

that is because he was the only TRUE Republican even running for the nomination. All of the othe candidates didn't even espouse true conservative Republican values. Their voting records certainly didnt show that they were Repulicans either... Ron Paul was the only true Republican in that race...

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    My best friend in the TEAMS sent me this:

Aesop Version: The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

Moral of the Story: Be responsible for yourself! It’s best to prepare for the days of necessity.

Modern Version: The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others are cold and starving. CBS, NBC, PBX, CNN, and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. America is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so? Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green.’ Jesse Jackson stages a demonstration in front of the ant’s house where the news stations film the group singing, ‘We Shall Overcome.’ Jesse then has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper’s sake. Nancy Pelosi & John Kerry exclaim in an interview with Larry King that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share. Finally, the EEOC drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the government. Hillary gets her old law firm to represent the grasshopper in a defamation suit against the ant, and the case is tried before the 13th Circuit Court. The ant loses the case.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of food the ant had stored up while the government house he is in, which just happens to be the ant’s old house, crumbles around him because he doesn’t maintain it. The ant has disappeared in the snow. The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the once peaceful neighborhood.

Moral of the story: Be careful how you vote in 2008!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I'm gonna cast my vote for Ron Paul on my overseas ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    My best friend in the TEAMS sent me this:

Aesop Version: The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

Moral of the Story: Be responsible for yourself! It’s best to prepare for the days of necessity.

Modern Version: The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away. Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others are cold and starving. CBS, NBC, PBX, CNN, and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. America is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so? Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green.’ Jesse Jackson stages a demonstration in front of the ant’s house where the news stations film the group singing, ‘We Shall Overcome.’ Jesse then has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper’s sake. Nancy Pelosi & John Kerry exclaim in an interview with Larry King that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share. Finally, the EEOC drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the government. Hillary gets her old law firm to represent the grasshopper in a defamation suit against the ant, and the case is tried before the 13th Circuit Court. The ant loses the case.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper finishing up the last bits of food the ant had stored up while the government house he is in, which just happens to be the ant’s old house, crumbles around him because he doesn’t maintain it. The ant has disappeared in the snow. The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the once peaceful neighborhood.

Moral of the story: Be careful how you vote in 2008!

100% Accurate and True! And that's what makes me ****ing sick.

Americans don't give a shit...the Elite have ****ing won...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Joe Biden for VP.. (THROWS UP)

This guy is PRO-WAR and also PRO-STRICT LAW ENFORCEMENT, and at the same time is a LIBERAL.. equalizing everything..

This guy could had made a good leader of the Soviet Union, not the USA!

Obama made me sick with this choice!

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    If Mcain doesnt get in we are in deep trouble. My two important issues as a small business owner are taxes and the secruity of the country. The Dems want to raise taxes and Obama doesnt have a clue about foreign relations. Let me give you a example. You are a middle class person just like me and work for a big corporation. You will save about 600.00 a year if you are middle class under obamas plan. what do you think the rich business owners are going to do when they have to pay close to 35% in taxes?????? They are going to cut jobs and no raises for noone for a long time. So you can shove that 600.00 up your ass. Im in direct contact with the rich on a daily basis and thats there plan. They will not lose but we will when you dems are crying like little bitches because you have no job.

tsk tsk tsk

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Taxing the rich.... I was told it basically comes out even because they know of loopholes. i.e. putting money in oversea banks, which cannot be taxed.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Taxing the rich.... I was told it basically comes out even because they know of loopholes. i.e. putting money in oversea banks, which cannot be taxed.
    YUP and they know how to do it legally.
    but you and me, if attempted to do that on a personal level, we would be breaking the law, and would not be able to sleep well at night, cause IRS agents could nab you at any moment.

I know of one brokerage firm, that is located in Jamaica, that allows anyone to open an account, and they do not file with the IRS. Therefore it is up to each and every individual to let the IRS know themselves how much much they made in there and etc...

So a little guy can do it, something similiar to what the corporations do, except that, for us it is illegal.

why is it like this?
    Is it because Republicans made loop holes for the rich? NOPE.

It is like this because Democrats decided to "protect" the little guy. Protecting the little guy means taking his right away.

The democrats, created the income tax, with Woodraw Wilson, in 1913.. even though in 1984 .. the Supreme Court found it to be unconstitutional.

... other forms of over-protection of the little guy = RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY by democrats... just off the top of my head.

1. Day Trading act... of 2002 or 3... Limits people to only making 2 transactions a week, if they have less than 20k in their trading account.
    RIDICILOUS!
    the after-affect.. the little guys are trading forex and currencies instead, cause SEC has no juristriction there.. the currencies is almost completely unregulated.. yes good job democrats. that is a lot safer for them LMAO..

2. Recently the Democrats wanted to forbid, the little guys, people who trade small blocks of shares, in commodities... OIL in particular, but the move was gonna be across the board all commodities.. Cause investors were making the price of oil to high..

Are they for real? .... so u're gonna forbid the guys who can only buy small chunks,, but do nothing about the real movers, the people who buy huge amounts... and I thought the democrats were for the poor, and the republicans for the rich.. so why are the democrats hampering the little guy, when it comes to investments? To protect them, They're ridicilous.

the after-effect... Oil prices went down naturally, after demand for oil started to waver, and the Saudi's to protect their oil revenues increased supply to bring prices down.... The democrats dropped their demands for the new law... What if they had passed it.. would they have canceled it, if prices went down,, no it would still be on the books!

Thread Information