Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

America launches attack within Syria, killing 8 people

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...4-2703,00.html

While the Pentagon did not confirm the attack, a US military spokesman said that the raid targeted a network of foreign fighters based at the farm. “We are taking matters into our hands,” the unnamed US official said.

What annoys me about this, is that when Russia "took matters into their own hands" recently, people like Bush, Palin and McCain were the first to condemn the Russians.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    What annoys me about this, is that when Russia "took matters into their own hands" recently, people like Bush, Palin and McCain were the first to condemn the Russians.

HaHaHa!

Might makes right, sit back and watch how nobody will be allowed to speak out against this, if they do they will be considered hostile bla bla bla.

When are people gonna wake up and realise that America is the world's biggest Empire that does what she wishes, we install governments as needed if they do not cooperate with us, we nation build, we put bases on foreign lands. America is the world's biggest threat...and that is sad to say being an American but it's true.

America attacks and kills all while hiding behind the "Freedom of Democracy" slogan.

This picture says it all and is 100% correct

***No source checks!!!***

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the us "we can but you can't attitude"

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    HaHaHa!

Might makes right, sit back and watch how nobody will be allowed to speak out against this, if they do they will be considered hostile bla bla bla.

When are people gonna wake up and realise that America is the world's biggest Empire that does what she wishes, we install governments as needed if they do not cooperate with us, we nation build, we put bases on foreign lands. America is the world's biggest threat...and that is sad to say being an American but it's true.

America attacks and kills all while hiding behind the "Freedom of Democracy" slogan.

This picture says it all and is 100% correct

Survival of the fittest? Isn't that why we take steroids to enhance our bodies? Please give me a break if you are so anti US then just move, I for oen won't miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Survival of the fittest? Isn't that why we take steroids to enhance our bodies? Please give me a break if you are so anti US then just move, I for oen won't miss you.

Love the classic slogan.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I don't really see how shooting 8 people if they are in fact terrorists compares to the conflict in Georgia. Haven't seen anything on this story in the American media so I don't know much about it.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member

Love the classic slogan.
    Still very true, that has not changed. Also directly applies to your way of thinking.

Can't stand America being the best? Too bad. Oh, and heres something else "classic" for you: "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"
    - General Isoroku Yamamoto

After the bombing of Pearl Harbour.

Hmm what happened to Iraq after 911?

They should have stayed in their own country and left ours alone. Then we would not be in Iraq.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Ehh...
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 10-28-2008 at 11:31 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    With all respect to every one, but America has become like a raged bull.
    It is really sad to hear some voices here "if you don't like it then move".
    To those guys I'd like to say that I got lucky and lived a 1/3 of my life in 3 different countries, a 1/3 in Egypt, a1/3 in Syria and a 1/3 in the US.
    And this experience makes me see things from 2-3 different points of view which ignorants with the above kind of attitude (then get out) can't realize.

People in so many other countries are HUNGRY in the exact meaning of the word, hungry for food. because the US or any other previous empire had exploited them so "us" here can have more!!

Americans should know how spoiled they are on the account of others on this planet.
    I'm not hating, im just stating facts.
    if you find it hard to believe or swallow, then the American media brain washing job is well done. And you are the proof!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Still very true, that has not changed. Also directly applies to your way of thinking.

Can't stand America being the best? Too bad. Oh, and heres something else "classic" for you: "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"

They should have stayed in their own country and left ours alone. Then we would not be in Iraq.
    So saudi terrorists that operated out of afghanistan attacks america. The respons is invade Iraq. I guess the logic there is clear for some, but not for me.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kärnfysikern View Post
    So saudi terrorists that operated out of afghanistan attacks america. The respons is invade Iraq. I guess the logic there is clear for some, but not for me.
    A large percent of US citizens believe that Iraq is responsible for 9/11

p.s. It was not invasion, it was 'sucking' mission, oil sucking mission.
    Oh yeah, and a nice push to weapons manf. corps who just happened to be Bush's and Cheney's major stock investment.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Bin Laden = Afghanistan

Oil = Iraq

Simple enough?

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    With all respect to every one, but America has become like a raged bull.
    It is really sad to hear some voices here "if you don't like it then move".
    To those guys I'd like to say that I got lucky and lived a 1/3 of my life in 3 different countries, a 1/3 in Egypt, a1/3 in Syria and a 1/3 in the US.
    And this experience makes me see things from 2-3 different points of view which ignorants with the above kind of attitude (then get out) can't realize.

People in so many other countries are HUNGRY in the exact meaning of the word, hungry for food. because the US or any other previous empire had exploited them so "us" here can have more!!

Americans should know how spoiled they are on the account of others on this planet.
    I'm not hating, im just stating facts.
    if you find it hard to believe or swallow, then the American media brain washing job is well done. And you are the proof!!
    I agree to a certain point you dont find much love or apreceation even for imigrants in the US, you never hear thank god for the mexicans or we be paying three times as much for produce. America can be a great country again. but we have large, and powerful groups that are very close minded and set in there ways. If you have to negotiate through power, and force. in the long run it will have an ending of misery for all. do we save vilonce and death as a last resort, it doesnt seem like that is our policy anymore. and it will bite us in the ass sooner or later.

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    HaHaHa!

I hope you refrer to americans cos the rest of the world had realised years ago. Its fun to see how extreme points of view coincide on all that you said, which is true. You see white right wing nationatists and multicultural lefties saying the same things. Each apply it to its own agenda, and add some extra stuff, but facts are there. Most people (intelligent) in the world, just mock american politics. And deep inside they hate US politics and lobby and want to mind their own biz and let other do their own. But its pollitically incorrect to hate so they just shut up in public spheres but in private...wow you won't belive what i've heard...People in europe are WELL informed about all that is going on in US.

if you are so anti US then just move, I for oen won't miss you.
    Thats patriotic brainwashing slogan. Being critic to improve your country is the best you can do, hailing everything your country does no matter what because you "love" its just spoiling it more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Bin Laden = Afghanistan

Oil = Iraq

Simple enough?
    True. But there are many other reasons, aside from oil stealing, to invade iraq, geostratetical, helping the land of milk and honey "buddys", etc.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    True. But there are many other reasons, aside from oil stealing, to invade iraq, geostratetical, helping the land of milk and honey "buddys", etc.
    Oh I know, I was just trying to simplify it for the man.

Preemptive war was invented by Hitler...

North Korea is over there blowing shit up, experimenting with bombs, and making open threats, but are we over there killing everybody??

Your probably voting for the Nazi republican McCain aren't you?
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 10-28-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Come on guy's, you cannot argue with the ignorant, only attempt to plant a seed and hope to god they have enough common sense and critical thinking to at least do some reading instead of turning to CNN and FOXNEWS for their education on the world.

I do get a kick out of the ol' "If you don't like it, leave it" slogan. It is quickly used by those who never had or no longer have critical thinking or understand the founding fathers ideals and what the U.S. Constitution means to America/Americans. What we have now is not "America" by any stretch of the means, thos country is a shadow of its former self and has been rotting from within for decades.

The Elite found that it is easier to rot and destroy a country/culture through economics and corruption from within instead of blatant war mongering. Sure it is slower under this new system they have but it is 100x more affective as it not only destorys the country from within, it bends the will of the people to their thinking. A brainwashed population that no longer thinks for itself is not a threat, whereas an educated population that has critical thinking and holds officials/governments accountable is grave concern to these Eite.

Alot of people argue over gun control and why Americans have this right, we have this right because it gives the people the right to protect themselves and also gives them the means to protect themselves from a rogue government. This is quoted by our Founding Fathers...not hard to find.

I can post this for everyone...then there will always be another person come and say "HaHa, where does it say this" then I have to repeat myself. I am too tired to post it over and over and over again. Do some goddamn work yourself you lazy bastards, one reason why America has gotten out of control is the majority of the population can no longer think for themselves and look to the state/government to do it for them.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 10-28-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Found this within 2 minutes

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion...Democracy.html

Nice little read.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think some people comprehend the seriousness of attacking a sovereign country. Lets see, they say, for example, that Pakistan is a great ally but then again they unilaterally attack and destroy a few houses and kill a few children but they got half a terrorist. Impact? Well Ill let you figure that out. I'm guessing that Obama or the next president will have to deal with that.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, we'll be out of there soon, and in South Africa, the brits were there a long time, but Obama wants to give back ya know..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

eliteforce is offline Member
    I saw this reported on BBC World, the helicopters attacked a construction site where workman were doing the foundation, the eight people the killed were all in and around the construction site; the US then claimed that they had killed the target of the operation which was a weapons smuggler-which obviously isn't true and in fact they only succeeded in killing 8 bystanders..these operations are usually a result of bad information-which the US military pays for

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    More importantly, if you are a US citizen and you don't like what's going on, vote to change it.

Mike111 is offline Banned
    saw this on the news. if only america knew what hatred their putting into little childrens minds in the mid east. its really sad

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    saw this on the news. if only america knew what hatred their putting into little childrens minds in the mid east. its really sad

Yep agreed. We are in essence creating the terrorists of tomorrow.

Yep agreed. We are in essence creating the terrorists of tomorrow.
    Which in turns keep the "War on Terror" an endless farce and keeps the money machine rolling for a select few.

Americans for the most part cannot even fathom the world from an outside prespective, they think that the US is the center of the world and it isn't anymore. How would we feel if Canada attacked and killed 8 US citizens while going after a "smuggler"? We would be ****ing pissed. Why is an American life worth more than a Syrian? Life is life regardless of nationality.

Which in turns keep the "War on Terror" an endless farce and keeps the money machine rolling for a select few.

Americans for the most part cannot even fathom the world from an outside prespective, they think that the US is the center of the world and it isn't anymore. How would we feel if Canada attacked and killed 8 US citizens while going after a "smuggler"? We would be ****ing pissed. Why is an American life worth more than a Syrian? Life is life regardless of nationality.
    I think in fact few people realize how big the problem of terrorism is. We are going to fight them there or fight them here. It's spreading, taking over tribes through assasination of their leaders and reinstallation of terrorist leaders breading hate.

It's so bad in Pakistan in a few years they could overthrow the gvmt, a gvmt with 50+ nuke weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I think in fact few people realize how big the problem of terrorism is. We are going to fight them there or fight them here. It's spreading, taking over tribes through assasination of their leaders and reinstallation of terrorist leaders breading hate.

It's so bad in Pakistan in a few years they could overthrow the gvmt, a gvmt with 50+ nuke weapons.

We can't keep adopting this "We better kill them just in case they try to kill us". We don't have the right to walk into anyones country and do what we want. When Russia reacted to Georgia presence in Ossetia, the UK and US were the first to voice their dismay, we do it and its "WAR ON TERROR!". Personally I think this paranoia is spread by the government so the people think we're doing good rather than seeing the farce that it all is. Russia incidently is the latest fear mongering being spread by people like John McCain and David Milliband and it has got to stop. When the **** did we decide what was good for everyone else?

We can't keep adopting this "We better kill them just in case they try to kill us". We don't have the right to walk into anyones country and do what we want. When Russia reacted to Georgia presence in Ossetia, the UK and US were the first to voice their dismay, we do it and its "WAR ON TERROR!". Personally I think this paranoia is spread by the government so the people think we're doing good rather than seeing the farce that it all is. Russia incidently is the latest fear mongering being spread by people like John McCain and David Milliband and it has got to stop. When the **** did we decide what was good for everyone else?
    Because the terrorists are so intrenched in these countries, the gvmt's can't been seen as against them. They can no longer help themselves.

http://www.tonyrogers.com/news/pakistan_al_qaeda.htm

You should have stayed in your own country first, instead of putting bases in the gulf region where the large majority of the population in those countries don't want them their and the government isn't elected, making the American base their illegitimate.. and you should have stayed out of the israeli-palestinian dispute instead of bankrolling the zionists and their aphartied-occupaation-oppresion of the palestinians(not to mention alot of those settlers come from america, especially the funding for it.. and it is American provided weapons that bomb lebanon and it is the US that was blockading essential medicines from reaching Iraq prior to it's vicious invasion that has killed 100,000s of that countries people..

lets cut the crap here, the arabs did not start this on-going conflict and they are not the aggressor.. talk about staying in your own country, where was it that the zionist settlers came from..this conflict started with british imperialism, which led to western people going over there to set up an exclusive state for those western peoples.. so lets not act like 911 was some kind of 'pearl harbor' attack out of the clear blue sky, this is an ongoing conflict that cannot be simplified by saying "just stay in your own country and we'll all be at peace".

>They should have stayed in their own country and left ours alone. Then we would not be in Iraq.

we had a hand in creating the problem, but I doubt terrorism would be non-existant if the US "stayed in our own country."
    People have shit in these counties and a lot of anger, also religious fundamentalism is on the rise. Weapons are cheap effective and availible. There have been religious wars going on for thousands of years. Looking the other way is an ignorant attitude, as is giving into terrorist demands. Perhaps the US would have not been attacked at this time, but the region would still be in turmoil.
    Doesn't matter anyway...the question is, "what to do now?"

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    We do the fighting for the whole world.

Are u seeing Canada or most other European countries hated.. Not usually.. its mostly the U.S.A..

Even tho all those other countries are free enterprising nations sending businessman and other people to do business in these middle eastern countries skewing the wealth down there, and ruffling feathers.

for the most part these Terrorists have focused on us tho, in the 90s and early 00s.. and we've taken things into our own hands, and decided to blow them out of the water.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Once Iran gets to making nuclear weapons, itll be game over for the middle east. So I wouldnt worry to much more about it.

no, Iran with nuclear weapons isn't any different than pakistan w/nuc. the only difference between the 2 countries is Iran has strained relations with the US because of Israel and Pakistan's secret service works with the taliban.. some neocons have tried to promote this myth that Iran is 'crazy' so if they have a nuclear weapon they will 'give it to terrorists'-which is a baseless claim considering iran hasn't even given the shiite insurgents in iraq some of the more advanced portable weapons (like anti-tank and shoulder launched sams) yet supposedly they are going to give alqueda a suitcase a-bomb..

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
    no, Iran with nuclear weapons isn't any different than pakistan w/nuc. the only difference between the 2 countries is Iran has strained relations with the US because of Israel and Pakistan's secret service works with the taliban.. some neocons have tried to promote this myth that Iran is 'crazy' so if they have a nuclear weapon they will 'give it to terrorists'-which is a baseless claim considering iran hasn't even given the shiite insurgents in iraq some of the more advanced portable weapons (like anti-tank and shoulder launched sams) yet supposedly they are going to give alqueda a suitcase a-bomb..
    You are very wrong. It has nothing to do with the US being scared they will give weapons to terroists. Iranians are not that dumb. Irans leader has stated a couple times about his hatred of Israel. Israel is not the type of country that asks questions first. They generally attack first then ask questions. When Israel does this, Iran will launch its nuclear weapons in retaliation. Game over.. bye bye middle east. We are very lucky Israel has not attacked already. They are ready to go and I am sure itching to blow up their nuclear facilities.

various articles:

http:// www. rferl. org/ content/ article/ 1063865.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud...jad_and_Israel
    http:// www. reuters. com/ article/ worldNews/ idUSL0625195820080606
    http:// www. rgemonitor.com/ blog/ roubini/ 252723/
    Last edited by AdamGH; 11-03-2008 at 11:45 PM.

israel is not going to attack and the US won't clear iraqi airspace for the attack, and even if they did iran would not launch a nuclear retaliation, just conventional warhead missiles at israel and us bases in iraq and he gulf

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    They generally attack first then ask questions. When Israel does this, Iran will launch its nuclear weapons in retaliation. Game over.. bye bye middle east. /
    MAD kept russia and the us from launching nukes at each other, why wouldn't it do the same in the Middle East between smaller countries?

Thread Information