JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

Police whoop a diabetics ass for going into insulin shock

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I bet he keeps that necklace a little less hidden under "layers of clothes;" next time in the middle of winter.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    OOPS.... That sucks. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but must cops are ****ing dum ass fvcking idiots looking to be a **** head wanna be tough guy. I really dont think they do much good to help out society. Take away the drinking and driving. And highway cops dont do shit but **** up a weeks pay for some poor bastard or a single mom that was speeding. And then they take off speeding after they gave a messed up ticket to someone. On a day to day basis they dont do shit but make peoples lifes worst.cant remember the last time i heard of a cop being helpfull and shit, oh yea it was a movie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Sorry but must cops are ****ing dum ass fvcking idiots looking to be a **** head wanna be tough guy. I really dont think they do much good to help out society. Take away the drinking and driving. And highway cops dont do shit but **** up a weeks pay for some poor bastard or a single mom that was speeding. And then they take off speeding after they gave a messed up ticket to someone. On a day to day basis they dont do shit but make peoples lifes worst.cant remember the last time i heard of a cop being helpfull and shit, oh yea it was a movie!
    The rule of law and order would crumble with out them. We only see the bad things that happen with cops. No one posts up videos of cops doing good deeds.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    cops are people ..no diff.
    Good cops do good things ...bad cops can be no more than criminals with badges.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The rule of law and order would crumble with out them. We only see the bad things that happen with cops. No one posts up videos of cops doing good deeds.
    Not really, if you look how the "law" is enforced in South Africa, especially in remote villages.

e.g.
    1/ Murder someone in a western country and you have a chance of getting life in prison, AKA 25 years.

2/ Steal something in a remote village in SA and get caught, life in jail would be a god send. . . You will be praying that you were born a genetic freak with an asbestos membrane in your skin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Not really, if you look how the "law" is enforced in South Africa, especially in remote villages.

e.g.
    1/ Murder someone in a western country and you have a chance of getting life in prison, AKA 25 years.

2/ Steal something in a remote village in SA and get caught, life in jail would be a god send. . . You will be praying that you were born a genetic freak with an asbestos membrane in your skin.
    I am sure the South Africa has a little bit different set of cultural norms. Take away a strong central authority and you would have chaos here in the states and many other nations.

Case in point, Iraq after US troops toppled Saddam. US troops were not allowed to do policing actions. The Iraqis knew this and total anarchy in sued.

Case Number two, when New Orleans was hit by Hurricane Katrina most of the police presences was gone. Mass looting and criminal acts immediately followed.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    The reason why the US Army (Team America) cant police in Iraq is because they entered Iraq to make it a sovereign state.

Case Number two, look at Greece. Mass looting ensued regardless of police presence.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    stupid

Thread Information