Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Israel is using White Phosphorus, Chemical weapon

Israel is using an internationally banned chemical weapon, known as white phosphorus which can cause deangerous burns and death. Israel maeks me SICK and so any one supports Israel, fvck that terror state, I really from the bottom of the heart hope it burns to the ground. I never thought I'd say that but this is just SICK.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    I actually like ISRAEL and they have been through alot, well the Jewish people in General but that being said. I cannot grasp why they would being doing this. ya ya i know they have been at war for a zillion years but, this crap seriously needs to stop.
    Good post Smoke

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    While i agree with you Smoke, i didnt know white phosphorus, was banned? Ive used it. When you hit your target it appears like a white smoke but is infact a jelly that once on the skin is impossible to get off. It burns skin bone and just about anything it touches, got enough on you and death is the most agonizing possible.. I shall look into this as ive been out of the forces for a number of years now...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The US isn't part of any treaty that bans WP use. It is still in our arsenal and being used. It's use is discouraged in civilian areas but once an area turns hostile it is used as deemed necessary for marking or as an offensive/defensive tool.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    While i agree with you Smoke, i didnt know white phosphorus, was banned? Ive used it. When you hit your target it appears like a white smoke but is infact a jelly that once on the skin is impossible to get off. It burns skin bone and just about anything it touches, got enough on you and death is the most agonizing possible.. I shall look into this as ive been out of the forces for a number of years now...
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The US isn't part of any treaty that bans WP use. It is still in our arsenal and being used. It's use is discouraged in civilian areas but once an area turns hostile it is used as deemed necessary for marking or as an offensive/defensive tool.

AG
    Regardless of the international/local laws, it is sick to do so, while Israel has a complete arsenal vs. backyard made rockets, stones, and AK-47's.

Seriuosly sad. Holocaust my fvckin' ass. This is the real holocaust Israel is casting over the Palestinians, oppression, hunger, lock down, and total annihliation.

Blog Entries
    The US sent some military officers to Egypt to help monitor the borders with Gaza strip to eliminate the possibilty of smuggling any weapons to Gaza.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Regardless of the international/local laws, it is sick to do so, while Israel has a complete arsenal vs. backyard made rockets, stones, and AK-47's.

Seriuosly sad. Holocaust my fvckin' ass. This is the real holocaust Israel is casting over the Palestinians, oppression, hunger, lock down, and total annihliation.
    Point taken..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Israeli women soldiers are hot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Israeli women soldiers are hot
    Don't know if you'll keep the smae thought while on of them is aiming at you

TesticularFortitude is offline Associate Member

I'm not sure you are suggesting what I think you are!
    But if you mean to belittle the holocaust in that statement, then you might be one of the dumbest people i have ever encountered on any forum.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by TesticularFortitude View Post
    But if you mean to belittle the holocaust in that statement, then you might be one of the dumbest people i have ever encountered on any forum.

Uh oh...here we go....
    ***No source checks!!!***

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Israel is using an internationally banned chemical weapon, known as white phosphorus which can cause deangerous burns and death. Israel maeks me SICK and so any one supports Israel, fvck that terror state, I really from the bottom of the heart hope it burns to the ground. I never thought I'd say that but this is just SICK.
    googled: White phosphorus (WP) is a flare- and smoke-producing incendiary weapon,[1] or smoke-screening agent.

and i do not know how they are useing it or why - later it said it can also produce burns if deployed in the wrong spot.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    its a bad post - or a better name for it is propaganda(sp) listen, that is like saying kmart is bad for selling guns... the us is not responsible for how israel uses what is uses... as for the white stuff... it is used in ground battles where one side has a upper hand from a distance and the other side has a disavantage due to small weapons... has their been un reports that israel has targeted civilans with this? wait ... i will google that my self and be back

the ban is that any body can not use it for attacks... it can be used to "smoke out enemy forces" ... it was used several times in afganastan (sp)

maybe we melted bin laden

seems like nasty stuff... right now the jury is out weather is has been used or not. if it was used, what was it used for... and remember it was reported less than 5 hours ago and by a non military person.

propaganda = the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, or people.

that is why this is a bad post... get off your and let the info be confirmed before you post.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    dude stay at google

we all know what propaganda is, thanks for the dictionary lesson. the point is, using weapons in an INHUMANE WAY is a war crime by any standards. do you really believe israel has no choice but to use chemical weapons in this battle? are they losing 1000s of soldiers a day, like the US was when we used nuclear weapons? no. are they even on the edge of losing the "war"? no. it might be one thing if they were being pushed back into their country and had no other way to preserve innocent lives, but its the complete opposite.

the us has always funded one side of the war to get things they wanted. 20 years ago we gave afghanistan enormous stockpiles of weapons so they could fight the russians because it was in our best interest, then 10 years later, they use the same weapons to shoot at our men in desert storm and then again after 9-11 til we dipped out.

i don't know if you neglected to attend any history class in your life, that you've never read a newspaper, or you've never had a civilized conversation about wars, but when an 18 year old knows how completely wrong you are, its a bad sign.

all this propaganda garbage, you would have fit well into nazi germany. how do you think hitler got so many followers? because all he had to was make some speeches, say how they were being oppressed and people believed him. now, no one is even saying this, you just think everyone else is wrong. i don't even know what else to say

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TesticularFortitude View Post
    I really hope I'm mistaking his statements as well. If not, he is probably one of the most ignorant people EVER, let alone on this forum. I'm Jewish. Half my extended family has been killed, from being incarcerated in concentration camps. I'm pretty sure it was a fvcking REAL holocaust..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i cant speak for him but IMO it is pretty ironic in a very sad way that a people...so effected 1st hand by crimes against humanity just generations ago, will so quickly have forgotten how wrong those crimes were...and then to turn around and propagate the same or similar conditions and actions upon others. Doesnt seem right to me.....at all.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    we all know what propaganda is, thanks for the dictionary lesson. the point is, using weapons in an INHUMANE WAY is a war crime by any standards. do you really believe israel has no choice but to use chemical weapons in this battle? are they losing 1000s of soldiers a day, like the US was when we used nuclear weapons? no. are they even on the edge of losing the "war"? no. it might be one thing if they were being pushed back into their country and had no other way to preserve innocent lives, but its the complete opposite.

the us has always funded one side of the war to get things they wanted. 20 years ago we gave afghanistan enormous stockpiles of weapons so they could fight the russians because it was in our best interest, then 10 years later, they use the same weapons to shoot at our men in desert storm and then again after 9-11 til we dipped out.

i don't know if you neglected to attend any history class in your life, that you've never read a newspaper, or you've never had a civilized conversation about wars, but when an 18 year old knows how completely wrong you are, its a bad sign.

all this propaganda garbage, you would have fit well into nazi germany. how do you think hitler got so many followers? because all he had to was make some speeches, say how they were being oppressed and people believed him. now, no one is even saying this, you just think everyone else is wrong. i don't even know what else to say
    man wow your off - when you dont know what is being said and you only get it from one sorce and is one sided - dont report is as it came from you seeing it first hand... and you are streching things with the hitler comments - it make you look like you are grasping for straws... well, we will have to see how they used it if they even did... and if they did use it is a wrong manner that would be wrong... however we dont know that do we? ur

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i cant speak for him but IMO it is pretty ironic in a very sad way that a people...so effected 1st hand by crimes against humanity just generations ago, will so quickly have forgotten how wrong those crimes were...and then to turn around and propagate the same or similar conditions and actions upon others. Doesnt seem right to me.....at all.
    now that is a good point!!!!

i just have to restate this... one person as of 5 hours ago said they think they say white smoke that resembled that stuff... it was not even a military reporter... it was just some guy with a camera spotting the action... my point was - and still is - if something is reported it would be a bad post to say it was a true fact till it was substanciated - as for an 18 year old knowing that... i guess that maybe something i am missing maybe you are 18 ??? how old are you?

and get info form a liberal new paper???? well, things are adding up with you to about 18. man, here i thought i could have intelligent conversations with adults and you are still in diapers...

look - if they are using it the wrong way it is wrong - no one knows that yet except the ones that are there - are you there then just wait till we get more info before you send the us troops over there via congress

hahaha man you are funny. yes i'm 18, am i "still in diapers"? if they makes you feel better, then sure, go ahead and say that. but i would find it embarrassing that someone half your age seemingly knows more than you.

liberal newspaper? are you into conspiracies or something?! so you don't read the paper, well then you could have turned on your fox news sometime in the last 20 years and maybe you would know what i'm talking about, instead of having to try to prove something simply by being older (and terribly under-informed at that)

hahaha man you are funny. yes i'm 18, am i "still in diapers"? if they makes you feel better, then sure, go ahead and say that. but i would find it embarrassing that someone half your age seemingly knows more than you.

liberal newspaper? are you into conspiracies or something?! so you don't read the paper, well then you could have turned on your fox news sometime in the last 20 years and maybe you would know what i'm talking about, instead of having to try to prove something simply by being older (and terribly under-informed at that)
    he he he - when you get older you will see the diffrence... now you only see darkly, and i can not fault you for only having the knowledge of a 18 year old - and that is how you see life as a 18 year old... u just dont know what you dont know

ok dude good for you. i know being ignorant helps a lot, but at 37, you can sit there and say that stuff just makes me realize this is a wasted argument

Blog Entries
    amcon remember : An expert sees only a few options while the beginner he still sees many. To dismiss opinion based on age is not always prudent. I have learned alot from many younger than i . Plus funny thing ...with opinion there really isnt a right or wrong...hell thats another reason so many wars are fought: people HAVE to see it or believe it the way i do....kinda ,well,immature. Ironic considering your age comment you made.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    The weapon is not banned as a use of smoke screen. It may not be used as an offensive weapon against people, but a way for the troops to move undetected.

I agree, the real holocast was what the jewish people went through. But this situation is bad also.
    The tactics used by jewish people in this war is not as bad as what the german did. Pulling your teeth out when your still alive????
    Little children being gassed in chambers because bullets were too expensive to waste.
    While i am neither jewish, nor muslim or christian the real holocast was what the jewish people went through.
    This on going war is not by any means a joke, it is serious and the people have suffred bad. Maybe even just as bad with fewer quantities, but cannot be considered worse than the holocaust or the real holocaust.
    THE ABOVE IS IMO.
    No bashing, disrespect intended.
    May the people of the middle east get peace soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    he he he - when you get older you will see the diffrence... now you only see darkly, and i can not fault you for only having the knowledge of a 18 year old - and that is how you see life as a 18 year old... u just dont know what you dont know
    Amcon every time i read one of your posts you make me angry, you act like a 14 year old who hasnt got the first idea what your talking about. We all make mistakes but you cant even put a sentence together. Does your teacher know how bad your english is? Is it your mission here to piss everyone off? You' ve been skipping your history leasons and if you dont get your head down at school your never going to get a job, im concerned for you. Your not from the US, come on tell us what part of Israel are you from??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good job everyone.. with one exception..

where is the news article link.. please post or say goodbye to the thread..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    i dont mean to be a prick...
    but wars are wars, people are always going to fight them, people are always going to die in them and people are never going to fight fair in them..

im sorry that innocent people have to die, ive lost family members to war.
    But they are dead and this is going to happen over and over, no matter how outraged the rest of the world is.
    You can be angry an upset and yell at each other on here, but people arent going to stop dying because of this, so save your breath.

its been going on since the beginning of time and it will continue until we eventually some how destroy this planet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    i dont mean to be a prick...
    but wars are wars, people are always going to fight them, people are always going to die in them and people are never going to fight fair in them..

im sorry that innocent people have to die, ive lost family members to war.
    But they are dead and this is going to happen over and over, no matter how outraged the rest of the world is.
    You can be angry an upset and yell at each other on here, but people arent going to stop dying because of this, so save your breath.

its been going on since the beginning of time and it will continue until we eventually some how destroy this planet.
    I think its ok for people on the board to discuss it, your right its not going to change anything but as this forum is called IN THE NEWS, then there should be no problem. If you want you could ask if they could change the title of this forum, to, DO NOT DISCUSS WHATS IN THE NEWS....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^^

this is the news forum..

we used to have a political forum, too many Openly hostile bigots to allow it to continue..

I'm still waiting for the news link to allow this thread to continue..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

amcon remember : An expert sees only a few options while the beginner he still sees many. To dismiss opinion based on age is not always prudent. I have learned alot from many younger than i . Plus funny thing ...with opinion there really isnt a right or wrong...hell thats another reason so many wars are fought: people HAVE to see it or believe it the way i do....kinda ,well,immature. Ironic considering your age comment you made.
    options and opinion are two dif things... and in this case you and i and most every one else has no options here - we do have opinions... and as i said before they are like belly buttons, every one has one and some people's stink.

as for age and smart decisions - look at the language he uses he shows his age and comments on things that his age show his lack of knowledge and wisdom.

people have to c it your way... whooosh - why do we need to see it your way, politely, who are you? a UN ambassador ? sectary of state? we are all entitle to our opionion however good or bad - life is not how you see it but how you handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Amcon every time i read one of your posts you make me angry, you act like a 14 year old who hasnt got the first idea what your talking about. We all make mistakes but you cant even put a sentence together. Does your teacher know how bad your english is? Is it your mission here to piss everyone off? You' ve been skipping your history leasons and if you dont get your head down at school your never going to get a job, im concerned for you. Your not from the US, come on tell us what part of Israel are you from??
    lol, smile... i am sure they would have me beheaded there - you wont see me any where near that part of the world... dont like how i right, sorry i will take a lesson from you and wright with hate.

Blog Entries
    options and opinion are two dif things... and in this case you and i and most every one else has no options here - we do have opinions... and as i said before they are like belly buttons, every one has one and some people's stink.

as for age and smart decisions - look at the language he uses he shows his age and comments on things that his age show his lack of knowledge and wisdom.

people have to c it your way... whooosh - why do we need to see it your way, politely, who are you? a UN ambassador ? sectary of state? we are all entitle to our opionion however good or bad - life is not how you see it but how you handle it...
    wow u sure missed my point re this...i was uh referring to you.....for personally attacking someone and dismissing their opinion because it differed from your own and also ,of all stupid reasons,because they were young???? thats what i was referring to Bro....
    I mean you say T -Own has a lack of knowledge and wisdom...but I say he probably at least understood what i meant when i made my statement above , the you TOTALLY misconstrued and misunderstood above...so i dunno.....whos to say who has the lack of wisdom or knowledge...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-06-2009 at 10:12 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    They used it in 2006 and admitted it.....But I dont see it currently used we need a link here.

wow u sure missed my point re this...i was uh referring to you.....for personally attacking someone and dismissing their opinion because it differed from your own and also ,of all stupid reasons,because they were young???? thats what i was referring to Bro....
    I mean you say T -Own has a lack of knowledge and wisdom...but I say he probably at least understood what i meant when i made my statement above , the you TOTALLY misconstrued and misunderstood above...so i dunno.....whos to say who has the lack of wisdom or knowledge...
    for the record this is a steroid form... so no kid should be allowed...my op (lets see if you get that one)...

the point is (and i will go slow for you) t - own is young and probably needs help if his mom is not there, but for now i will keep going... refering directly to you and your statement "personally attacking someone and dismissing their opinoin" that is what opinions are all about!!!(not the attacking part) we can except to disagree however i did not sling the first attack, however i have no prob finishing it... and of coarse he has lack of knowledge !!! he claims to be 18 so that means he is like 14 !!! and now i am questining your age due to some very questionable statments...

actually i am starting to think that i am the crazy one but some one has to beat you young ones in to the right path (if your mom or dad wont or didnt ... and yes that is a shot at all young people who have not had that done to them yet... i was where some of you are and i need a "shot" in the butt to set me straight)

Blog Entries
    lol, smile... i am sure they would have me beheaded there - you wont see me any where near that part of the world... dont like how i right, sorry i will take a lesson from you and wright with hate.
    for the record this is a steroid form... so no kid should be allowed...my op (lets see if you get that one)...

the point is (and i will go slow for you) t - own is young and probably needs help if his mom is not there, but for now i will keep going... refering directly to you and your statement "personally attacking someone and dismissing their opinoin" that is what opinions are all about!!!(not the attacking part) we can except to disagree however i did not sling the first attack, however i have no prob finishing it... and of coarse he has lack of knowledge !!! he claims to be 18 so that means he is like 14 !!! and now i am questining your age due to some very questionable statments...

actually i am starting to think that i am the crazy one but some one has to beat you young ones in to the right path (if your mom or dad wont or didnt ... and yes that is a shot at all young people who have not had that done to them yet... i was where some of you are and i need a "shot" in the butt to set me straight)

Blog Entries

Who know we may even be able to accept to disagree too? *L*
    OK sooo im thinking this. Im seeing you as one of 2 types of people. 1- A very intelligent person ,just very little common sense or social skills as well as a misguided sense of superiority in your opinions. OR 2 - All in all very stupid person all the way around. Not sure which yet....leaning twords #2 ....but I actually dont care at this point...

Who know we may even be able to accept to disagree too? *L*
    OK sooo im thinking this. Im seeing you as one of 2 types of people. 1- A very intelligent person ,just very little common sense or social skills as well as a misguided sense of superiority in your opinions. OR 2 - All in all very stupid person all the way around. Not sure which yet....leaning twords #2 ....but I actually dont care at this point...
    lol... good then dont commnet, a little of both... he he ... with clearly too much time on my hands... i need to spend more time in the gym.

propaganda???

o by the way... look who this was reproted by...

"Israeli military spokesmen deny that their forces have used phosphorus in Gaza, despite photographs and film of munitions showing similar characteristics to the potentially lethal shells.

The Israelis have not said what kind of munitions they have been using, other than saying that their use is permitted under international law.

Phosphorous shells are not illegal if they are used to create a smokescreen or to illuminate targets, rather than as a weapon against people, military experts and human rights campaigners said yesterday.

Mark Garlasco, senior military analyst at Human Rights Watch, said it seemed from news films that Israel had used "artillery-delivered obscurants" which were not illegal.

bad original post by a 14 year old - post like this and attitudes that follow distract the from the meaning of this sight... the enforcers of the rules should really crack down on age on this sight... my op

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information