jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

False bill of goods

So it started with senate bill s2433 ...and now ..look at President Obamas policy on lobbyists in Washington. His "hardline" stance of ridding Washington of lobbyist influence ...has turned out to be bs. He altered his policy 4 times since being elected re: this and is now openly appointing powerful known lobbyists into positions of authority within his administration. I just want one man (specifically our president) to do what they say they will ...just one.
    I hate to say this....and i DO NOT feel this way ..but unfortunately due to his race and the idiotic bigotry still remaining in some people within the US ..he needs to walk a fine line. He will be scrutinized like no other president since Climton RE: Lewinsky or pertaining to politics like no other President since Nixon. Scrutiny because of the tenuous times we face and also unfortunately due to his race...as sad a statement as that is.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Then again if all politicians received that scrutiny ..maybe we would be in a better place right now?!?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yes, pretty much everyone does it, its just politics. they say what people want to hear, then do what they want to do. i think its a little unfair to come down on him so hard, he hasn't even been sworn it yet! i'd give it a year or two to see what he actually accomplishes before he gets all the heat. its not like bush ran a great 8 years in office either... but maybe thats why he has the lowest approval rating in history lol.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    yes, pretty much everyone does it, its just politics. they say what people want to hear, then do what they want to do. i think its a little unfair to come down on him so hard, he hasn't even been sworn it yet! i'd give it a year or two to see what he actually accomplishes before he gets all the heat. its not like bush ran a great 8 years in office either... but maybe thats why he has the lowest approval rating in history lol.
    Cmon now, Bush was such a great president.

Thread Information