Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I hope we are proud of ourselves (graphic pics)

*Edit* Not sure why the pics aren't posting, copy and paste. Might be better but they are graphic to say the least

I saw these and just want to puke, I am so sick of this world and how mainly America and Americans don't give a shit about anything other than themselves and cannot see the world from any other perspective. We point the finger at nations "You are bad", "We are good" and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. There is a difference between being Patriotic and being a blind sheep.

This makes me extremely sad and sick as I sit here and type this. I am sitting comfortably in my apartment well fed and no worries compared to these people.

Israel is brutalising Palastenians as we speak, who is wrong, who is right? Knowing the history of this displaced people (Jews) I feel bad for the Palastenians. They have no chance against the Israeli war machine which is financed and backed by The United States of America.

The following pics are not being shown by the US media, wonder why? Huh? Israel is not leeting media into Gaza, why not? Don't want people to see the slaughter?

Stop and imagine you in this situation, if you even can? This goes beyond the childish relgious differences etc. These are human beings being slaughtered and it tears me up and I feel bad for all of them.

http://api.ning.com/files/*Bblg2do*j...dMBV/2610x.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/*Bblg2do*j...0Uw/14610x.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/*Bblg2do*j...79b/13610x.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/*Bblg2do*j...bxWq/9610x.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/*Bblg2do*j...H53W/6610x.jpg
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-04-2009 at 07:21 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    damn.

That's pretty messed up

Our government should NOT be involved in this massacre whatsoever and call upon all nations to come down hard on Israel to stop this inhumane slaughter.

Our government's reluctance to do so and it's obvious backing of Israel should tell you all you need to know. Makes me sick to call myself an American when this is how we are viewed by the world and mainly the Muslim world.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I heard on the radio today, that Cheneys words over the whole sitaution was

"Hamas should stop firing rockets"

I was sure that inhuman **** would say "So?", seeing as that's his basic outlook to everything in life that isn't affecting him.

Makes me sick.

I have seen comments on these pics on another board, this is exactly what I am talking about. Typical American "I'm an American and better than anyone in the world and Israel is right because the government says so". Why are we so far removed from the rest of the world? Do we not feel anything for others? Goddamnit I no longer know what to think anymore.

"I hope someday the Pals will start loving their children more than they hate the Jews. Maybe then we'll see peace"

"You pull a tigers tail, be ready to deal with his teeth."

"Dont start a ****in war if you cant handle getting blown the **** to oblivion. This is also a warning to Iran who would love to wipe Israel off the face of the map."

"the pics don't work for me. all i see are a bunch of dead terrorists and i feel nothing for them."

Disgusting!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, last I heard was Bush saying the Hamas needed to stop or something.

How is America backing Israel? and why? Sorry, I'm not political/history savvy

Is it true that Bush passed a law stating that neither him, Cheney or Rumsfeld could be tried as War Criminals after they step down from Office?

Blog Entries
    Also, how did all of this start? I know they have been fighting forever, but if Hamas are sending rockets into Israel, shouldn't Israel do something about it?

lol, educate me...somebody

Here is a video before emergency crews got to the scene....now stop and listen the next time you hear some dimwit TV-talking-head or Zionist sympathizer say something like "Israel has a right to defend itself" bear in mind the photos above and the video. Then decide for yourself who is to be believed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cYtBmtTFo

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Also, how did all of this start? I know they have been fighting forever, but if Hamas are sending rockets into Israel, shouldn't Israel do something about it?

lol, educate me...somebody

Well apparantly, this is Israel doing something about it. They claimed Hamas was digging tunnels under Israel, none of which has been cooberated by outside sources.

ilovesus is offline Member
    Those poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    Those poor kids.

"Yeah, but it's all cool. I'm gonna go grab a drink and play some XBOX 360, better them than me"

^^Typical American way of thinking.

Who is there in the world that can put enough pressure on Israel to stop this slaughter? Oh wait...that would be America..but luckily for Israel they have America by the balls and it does whatever they want. So American media and the government will now lead us all to believe this is all Hamas' fault...poor Jews bla bla bla

The area of Gaza is so densely populated it is impossible not to have civilians, women and children around. The Israeli's know this yet continue to bomb the shit out of everyhting then try to tell everyone Palestinians are hiding behind women and children to cover up their murderous attacks.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-04-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Here is an Objective Analysis on this situation by a US Author

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/w...257130539.html

There are two completely different versions of what is currently happening in Gaza.

In the Israeli and North American press version, Hamas - 'Islamic terrorists' backed by Iran - have in an unprovoked attack fired deadly rockets on innocent Israel with the intent of destroying the Jewish state.

North American politicians and the media say Israel "has the right to defend itself".

True enough. No Israeli government can tolerate rockets hitting its towns, even though the casualty totals have been less than the car crash fatalities registered during a single holiday weekend on Israel's roads.

The firing of the feeble, home-made al-Qassam rockets by Palestinians is both useless and counter-productive.

It damages their image as an oppressed people and gives right-wing Israeli extremists a perfect reason to launch more attacks on the Arabs and refuse to discuss peace.

Israel's supporters insist it has the absolute right to drop hundreds of tonnes of bombs on 'Hamas targets' inside the 360sq km Gaza Strip to 'take out the terrorists'.

Civilians suffer, says Israel, because the cowardly Hamas hide among them.

Actually, it is more like shooting fish in a barrel.

Omitting facts

As usual, this cartoon-like version of events omits a great deal of nuance and background.

Seventy per cent of Palestinian children suffer from psychological trauma [GALLO/GETTY]
    While firing rockets at civilians is a crime so, too, is the Israeli blockade of Gaza, which is an egregious violation of international law and the Geneva Conventions.

According to the UN, most of Gaza's 1.5 million Palestinian refugees subsist near the edge of hunger. Seventy per cent of Palestinian children in Gaza suffer from severe malnutrition and psychological trauma.

Medical facilities are critically short of doctors, personnel, equipment, and drugs. Gaza has quite literally become a human garbage dump for all the Arabs that Israel does not want.

Gaza is one of the world's most-densely populated places, a vast outdoor prison camp filled with desperate people. In the past, they threw stones at their Israeli occupiers; now they launch home-made rockets.

Call it a prison riot, writ large.

Eyeing the elections

When the so-called truce between Tel Aviv and Hamas expired on December 19, Israeli politicians were in the throes of preparing for the February 10 national elections.

Israeli politics are playing a key role in this crisis.

Ehud Barak, the defence minister and leader of the Labour party, and Tzipi Livni, the foreign minister and leader of the Kadima party, are trying to prove themselves tougher than Benjamin Netanyahu's hard-line Likud party - and one another.

Israel's elections are only six weeks away, and Likud was leading until the air raids on Gaza began. Kadima and Labour are now up in the polls.

The heavy attacks on Gaza are also designed to intimidate Israel's Arab neighbours, and make up for Israel's humiliating 2006 defeat in Lebanon, which still haunts the country's politicians and generals.

A fait accompli

When the air raids on Gaza began, Barak said: "We have totally changed the rules of the game."

He was right. By blitzing Hamas-run Gaza, Barak presented the incoming US administration with a fait accompli, and neatly checkmated the newest player in the Middle East Great Game - Barack Obama, the US president-elect - before he could even take a seat at the table.

IN DEPTH

Latest news and analysis from Gaza and Israel

Send us your views and videos

Watch our coverage of the war on Gaza
    The Israeli offensive into Gaza now looks likely to short-circuit any plans Obama might have had to press Israel into withdrawing to its pre-1967 borders and sharing Jerusalem.

This has pleased Israel's supporters in North America who have been cheering the war in Gaza and have been backing away from their earlier tentative support for a land-for-peace deal.

Israel's successes in having Western media portray the Gaza offensive as an 'anti-terrorist operation' will also diminish hopes of peace talks any time soon.

Obama inherits this mess in a few weeks. During the elections, Obama bowed to the Israel lobby, offering a new US carte blanche to Israel and even accepting Israel's permanent monopoly of all of Jerusalem.

As he concludes forming his cabinet, his Middle East team looks like it may be top-heavy with friends of Israel's Labour party.

Obama keeps saying he must remain silent on policy issues until George Bush, the outgoing US president, leaves office, but his staff appear happy to avoid having to make statements about Gaza that would antagonise Israel's American supporters.

Obama will take office facing a Middle East up in arms over Gaza and the entire Muslim world blaming the US for the carnage in Gaza.

Unless he moves swiftly to distance himself from the policies of the Bush administration, he will soon find himself facing the same problems and anger as the Bush White House.

Gaza is nothing more than a Concentration Camp for Palestinians, do some reading on this area (223 mile area) and then think how the Economic cutoff from Israel is starving all of these people out.

They fire back with "homemade' rockets? While Israel has top of the line military equipment courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (US).

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Why the **** do you say "I hope we are proud of ourselves" I got enough to deal with in my own life and family to give a shit if morons thousands of miles away wanna kill each other for some prime beach front real estate. **** em I hope they all kill their dumbasses into nothingness, less dumb ****s following a bible based bullshit agenda... World keeps spinning while I keep grinning tho it makes me sick I ain't gonna do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why the **** do you say "I hope we are proud of ourselves" I got enough to deal with in my own life and family to give a shit if morons thousands of miles away wanna kill each other for some prime beach front real estate. **** em I hope they all kill their dumbasses into nothingness, less dumb ****s following a bible based bullshit agenda... World keeps spinning while I keep grinning tho it makes me sick I ain't gonna do shit.

Spoken like a dumbass! Congrats!

You know your all talk and whining. If your so emphatic about what's going on over there then do something, not some bitch shit but give your life to help end a little suffering that these people are doomed to end up with anyways.

Well what are you waiting for superman?... call up Ron Paul and go tag team the whole Israeli army...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    two things... voice of reason the avatar name is that like calling the bald guy curly - lol. dude your harsh - not wrong, it is your oppion...

as for israel, and palistine - dude, if this is not what is suposta happen why hasnt the un been brought in and tons of presure put on Israel??? look, i dont want any any any civilian killed. BUT war is war.

so easy for any one to sit back and "arm chair quarter back" this, but there are people who have dedicated their entire lift to the solution over there and the solution to these conflicts and they are not piping up and saying - where is the UN?!?!?!?

WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! THE USA SHOULD SAY THE HECK WITH EVERY ONE ELSE OUT THERE!!! AND START FIXING HOME !!!! SO, MAYBE THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NOT JUMPED IN... DO YOU KNOW? DO I? NO - SO PRAY FOR THEM, AND PRAY THAT DOESNT HAPPEN HERE

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    WHY INSTEAD OF BICKERING BETWEEN OURSELVES DONT WE DO SOMETHING CREATIVE.
    Pray for them, pray for their souls, pray for thier family.
    Give one minute of your life and say a prayer, that will have done more than arguing among ourselves. We all know this is wrong, wheather some of you feel it is justified or not i am sure no one on this board wants to see children dead.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    muriloninja what is that you think you should be done? (and im not trying to be facetious). I 100% agree the situation is fvcked as is the case in darfur, congo, pakistan, iraq, balochistan, mexico, somalia, as well as numerous other conflicts going on in the world. where is the UN in all of this? how did it become our responsibility? we are spread to think as it is. we cannot even take care of ourselves at the moment. i would love for us to be able to solve the worlds problems but these issues are bigger then that. they have existed for longer then we have been a country and it is naive to think we can solve them. i like to believe that there are people with power that truly want to help make the world a better place. if there was an easy fix. im sure it would be implemented.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    WHY INSTEAD OF BICKERING BETWEEN OURSELVES DONT WE DO SOMETHING CREATIVE.
    Pray for them, pray for their souls, pray for thier family.
    Give one minute of your life and say a prayer, that will have done more than arguing among ourselves. We all know this is wrong, wheather some of you feel it is justified or not i am sure no one on this board wants to see children dead.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    muriloninja what is that you think you should be done? (and im not trying to be facetious). I 100% agree the situation is fvcked as is the case in darfur, congo, pakistan, iraq, balochistan, mexico, somalia, as well as numerous other conflicts going on in the world. where is the UN in all of this? how did it become our responsibility? we are spread to think as it is. we cannot even take care of ourselves at the moment. i would love for us to be able to solve the worlds problems but these issues are bigger then that. they have existed for longer then we have been a country and it is naive to think we can solve them. i like to believe that there are people with power that truly want to help make the world a better place. if there was an easy fix. im sure it would be implemented.

that makes sense... "we cant even take care of our selves" lets focus on home... first! (and i know we gave israel tons of $ - how much did we give to palistine? prob the same)

NightWolf is offline Member
    What i want to know is why are the Hamas hiding
    amongst women and children?. They are high target
    profiles but still they hide with women and children
    thinking that the isralie will not attack then.
    IMO when doing so they are NOT thinking of
    the safetey of there pepole.

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    that makes sense... "we cant even take care of our selves" lets focus on home... first! (and i know we gave israel tons of $ - how much did we give to palistine? prob the same)
    American aid given to Israeli government (conservative estimate) : 133.132 billion dollars

American aid given to Palestinian Authority: 0 dollars (US law prohibits giving aid)

source: http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm

American military aid given to Israel (conservative estimate): 65 billion dollars

American military aid given to Palestine: 0 dollars

source: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...o_Israel1.html

Almost equal plus or minus a few billion.

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S. Aid to Israel

Grand Total
    $84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
    $49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
    $134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
    $23,240

Total Benefits per Israeli
    $14,630

"This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen."

source: http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 01-05-2009 at 05:37 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    What i want to know is why are the Hamas hiding
    amongst women and children?. They are high target
    profiles but still they hide with women and children
    thinking that the isralie will not attack then.
    IMO when doing so they are NOT thinking of
    the safetey of there pepole.
    Why dont you read the full thread and you will find the answers to your questions, Hammas dont hide amongst women and children, the place is so crammed theres no where to hide...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    The UN tried to pass a statement telling israel to call an end to its invasion, but the US refused to take part in this which leaves the UN powerless.. Stop backing israel and the fighting will stop..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You should care, there your guns, planes, tanks and bombs that are doing the killing. Your taxes go to fund the idf...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    http://www.tamilguardian.com/files/I...nda_skulls.jpg
    http://blog.puppetgov.com/wp-content/2008/02/01.jpg
    http://hidhist.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/child.jpg
    http://z.about.com/d/worldnews/1/0/P...ambiskulls.jpg
    and since you got that one of the kids...
    http://www.amahoro.nl/a1/img/g94.gikondo.01.s.jpg

in rwanda there was no tempting to start this, there is no aid to either side, and one side doesn't fight back, but millions get killed, get their limbs cut off, and driven from their homes.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Graphic thought the pics may be, everyone should be forced to see them.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    it makes me sad to see thoughs photos, but i guess as the worlds history pushes further, its been happening since the beginning.

i feel sorry for thoughs who have to be involved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    http://www.tamilguardian.com/files/I...nda_skulls.jpg
    http://blog.puppetgov.com/wp-content/2008/02/01.jpg
    http://hidhist.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/child.jpg
    http://z.about.com/d/worldnews/1/0/P...ambiskulls.jpg
    and since you got that one of the kids...
    http://www.amahoro.nl/a1/img/g94.gikondo.01.s.jpg

in rwanda there was no tempting to start this, there is no aid to either side, and one side doesn't fight back, but millions get killed, get their limbs cut off, and driven from their homes.
    It just goes to show what a sad F...ing world we live in, i know i keep going on about Gaza, but your right its happening all over.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Why dont you read the full thread and you will find the answers to your questions, Hammas dont hide amongst women and children, the place is so crammed theres no where to hide...
    The full thread?? that consists of what, your stupidity?
    It is no secret that hamas hides there rockets amongst women
    and children, dont give me that "there is no other place to hide bs"

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    The UN tried to pass a statement telling israel to call an end to its invasion, but the US refused to take part in this which leaves the UN powerless.. Stop backing israel and the fighting will stop..
    WE ARE THE USA NOT THE POLICE... THE WORLD HATES US FOR HELPING THESE PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE.... WE ARE NOT THE UN EITHER

so true, the palistines have very little place to go - but it is not like they are shoulder to shoulder over there... and, not that this justifies ANY thing, but israel is warning where they are going to bomb 3 - 5 min a head of time. NOT THAT MAKES ANY JUSTIFIED!

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Is it true that Bush passed a law stating that neither him, Cheney or Rumsfeld could be tried as War Criminals after they step down from Office?
    A bill was passed in congress in the latter quarter of last year that will stop the extradition of any US gov official past or present. The bill in a nut shell basically gives them diplomatic immunity on foreign policy in their own country.

At the moment it will not be in use. The administration under G.W. Bush refused to sign up to the agreement under the international court of law, but this is not to say that a future president will not sign up to it.
    If the agreement was signed in the future, past government officials that were responsible at the time could be extradited under this Law and tried at The Hague.
    Under the Bush administration the US gov have breeched many international laws and slaughtered many innocent people, this will guarantee that all the officials involved would be tried for war crimes.

The motion that was passed in congress will prohibit a current administration allowing the said persons being taken to a foreign land to be tried as a criminal.
    Since congressional politics is very under the table, for a president to reverse the bill would take a great number of years... atleast 25-30.
    Say if Obama was to sign up to the international law treaty next month, by the time everything is agreed under congress and Bush and Co. are extradited they will all probably be dead of old age.

Blog Entries
    You show me factual eviedence that shows this. You havnt got any, there isnt any. You hear that a bomb hits a school or hospitle and because the israelis say Hamas were there you believe them..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    WE ARE THE USA NOT THE POLICE... THE WORLD HATES US FOR HELPING THESE PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE.... WE ARE NOT THE UN EITHER
    Who the f..k said you were the un?? If your not the worlds police then stop acting as if you were. You need to learn what it takes for the un to pass such a statement, before making a silly comment

LOL... i will be nice i can see you like 12 and shouldnt be here any ways,
    *frist, the laungue is un called for
    *second, you clearly stated that we are to blame
    *third, stop acting like it???? their we go and help, and no matter what we do _ and trust me we are being advised by the un and other countries to help - we get slammed. i say the heck with the rest of the world we should let them all blow each ohter up- we will take all the woman and children here for lets say 90 days and then they can go home
    *fourth, silly comment?? silly comment???? YOU TALKING TO ME ? ! i am a usa citizen - we are the DAMN POLICE!!!!!

AND FROM YOU AVATAR PIC YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY SOME PCT AFTER CYCLE YOUR ESTROGEN IS WAY TO HIGH!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information