Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zabster151 is offline Member

Top UN Officials Have Public Meltdown over Call for New 9/11 Investigation

Last edited by zabster151; 02-11-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Conspiracy theorist or not, whatever the case... 9/11 should be investigated once again. Too many people (About 40% of New Yorkers) believe that the official report is false. With that said I think the government doesn't own 911 truth organizations anything but it does owe those 40% something.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I agree, just because the official report is wrong doesn't mean there was a conspiracy theory.

Needs to be further investigated.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Why is it so hard for some people to believe a bunch of pissed of Muslims flew two planes into the World Trade Center?

because muslims did not fly into are buildings. research it i do not want to enplane it all over again

Then who did?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    So, who's gonna pay for the reopening of the 9/11 investigations? And if it's proven, yet again, that Al Queda and a group of radical muslims were responsible, then what? This country has a lot more to worry about than this conspiracy theory crap. I'm all for reopening the 9/11 investigation if it means it will create jobs, or if someone posted some legitimate proof to the contrary. And Zapster's past proof was bebunked over and over again by many members of this site using credible sources are proof.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    So, who's gonna pay for the reopening of the 9/11 investigations? And if it's proven, yet again, that Al Queda and a group of radical muslims were responsible, then what? This country has a lot more to worry about than this conspiracy theory crap. I'm all for reopening the 9/11 investigation if it means it will create jobs, or if someone posted some legitimate proof to the contrary. And Zapster's past proof was bebunked over and over again by many members of this site using credible sources are proof.
    I could not agree more. Anyone who believes our own country orcistrated 9/11 should be ashamed of themselves.

So, who's gonna pay for the reopening of the 9/11 investigations? And if it's proven, yet again, that Al Queda and a group of radical muslims were responsible, then what? This country has a lot more to worry about than this conspiracy theory crap. I'm all for reopening the 9/11 investigation if it means it will create jobs, or if someone posted some legitimate proof to the contrary.there is tons of proof out there look it up And Zapster's past proof was bebunked over and over again by many members of this site using credible sources are proof.
    nothing was debunked show what was look buildings do not fall at free fall speed and building seven was not even hit buy a plane but fell at free fall speed. also it fell in to its own footprint just like the towers. not to mention the thermite that was found in the rubble ex-plane that. why there was explosive material in the dust. also the plans that crashed in Pennsylvania there were no body's found and no black box as for all the planes. the pentagon was a complete joke and i have put videos and info proving all of this. check out ae911/truth.org you will learn allot. remember do not listen to main stream media they are all in on it.
    you are very wrong about what you are talking about i suggest you inform yourself better

The only 9/11 conspiracy is the ones people with too much time on thier hands make up.
    The images from 9/11 were horrifying and no one should ever have to look at them again.
    People can believe what ever they want. But I get to express my opinion as well and my opinion is our government had nothing to do with the tragedy that happened on 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    nothing was debunked show what was look buildings do not fall at free fall speed and building seven was not even hit buy a plane but fell at free fall speed. also it fell in to its own footprint just like the towers. not to mention the thermite that was found in the rubble ex-plane that. why there was explosive material in the dust. also the plans that crashed in Pennsylvania there were no body's found and no black box as for all the planes. the pentagon was a complete joke and i have put videos and info proving all of this. check out ae911/truth.org you will learn allot. remember do not listen to main stream media they are all in on it.
    you are very wrong about what you are talking about i suggest you inform yourself better
    It was debunked over and over again. But apparently the only proof you believe is the proof you find to support your outrages claims. Remember you did claim that the scientist from "popular mechanics" weren't credible simply because they didn't support your claims.

You have killed your credibility by posting an erroneous photo of the President and after being called on it, you claimed it was only a joke. C'mon Zab, stop this nonsense. Its getting more and more ridiculous. You tell me to inform myself better, how bout you inform yourself better with more credible sources. People would believe you if you posted some actual CREDIBLE facts from a credible source. Not more nutjobs....

It was debunked over and over again.no it has not and you can not debunk the laws of physics But apparently the only proof you believe is the proof you find to support your outrages claims.they are not outragious you are just to stupid to understand what is beging said Remember you did claim that the scientist from "popular mechanics" weren't credible simply because they didn't support your claims.not true they are not credible becuase they are mainstream compony witch is owned by clear channel witch has major ties with the governmant hens controlling what you watch

You have killed your credibility by posting an erroneous photo of the President and after being called on it, you claimed it was only a joke.that was nothing serious it was a pic that i found online and thought it was interesting that has no connection to the real stuffi talk about C'mon Zab, stop this nonsense.you stop how about go learn something insted of waching tv Its getting more and more ridiculous. You tell me to inform myself better, how bout you inform yourself better with more credible sources. People would believe you if you posted some actual CREDIBLE facts from a credible source. Not more nutjobs....
    are you ****ing kidding me. you are so stupid you cant even relize that when a building falls they do not fall like that ever. what part of a building falling at free fall speed do you not get. WHEN A BUILDING FALLS THERE IS RESITANCE, THAT MEANS THE BUILDING CANNOT FALL AT FREE FALL SPEED, WHEN A BUILDING IS DEMOED IT FALLS AT FREE FALL SPEED BECAUSE THE FLOORS ARE BEGING BLOWN OUT FRO EACH OTHER CREATING FREE FALL SPEED, STILL WITH ME,OK NOW I WOULD LOVE TO HERE YOU DUMBASS EXPLANATION ON BUILDING 7 IF YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. THIS BUILDING FELL AT ,, WAIT FOR IT.... FREE FALL SPEED WAHT DO YA KNOW AND GUESS WHAT READY, THE BUILDING WAS NEVER EVEN HIT BY A PLANE, NO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT CRAZY HUH, AND IT FELL INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT JUST LIKE A CONTROLLED DEMO JUST LIKE THE TOWERS. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BUILDING DEMOED EVER IN HISTORY. SO WHAT DO WE HAVE A BUILDING THAT WAS NOT EVEN HIT BY A PLANE HAD A SMALL FIRE ON THE 12 FLOOR THAT HAD NO CHANCE OF BURNING A BUILDING DOWN......O YEA THE BEST PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT NEVER EVA EVA EVA. HAS A STEEL STRUCTURE BUILDING EVER FELL DUE TO A FIRE. NOW WAIT DONT GET CRAZY NOW FIRE CAN HURT BUILDINGS LIKE CHARE BURN WOOD AND HURT THINGS ON THE BUILDING BUT NOT COLLAPS THEM . THERE IS SO MUCH TO GET INTO BUT I DO NOT WANT TO CONFUSE SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY CONFUSED ON WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT... HEY GOOD LUCK ON THAT LEARNING STUFF
    Last edited by zabster151; 02-14-2011 at 10:01 AM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Being a Civil Engineer in college we studied this subject. There was no resistance to the free falling towers because the floor plan has no interior support like most modern building have.. it was an open floor plan. This is opposed to the Empire State Building that has internal columns supporting it and that is why it did not collapse when a military plane crashed into it many years ago.

regarding building 7, just google image it and you will see that it was infact damaged by the collapse of the towers and that caused it to collapse..

The buildings were structullarly inferior in design to accomodate an open floor plan.. the only solid support inside them was the stairwell and elevator shaft.

Not to mention that the heat from the jet fuel burned through the steel like hot magma.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Not to mention that the heat from the jet fuel burned through the steel like hot magma.
    no it did not, you are so wrong

It was debunked over and over again. But apparently the only proof you believe is the proof you find to support your outrages claims. Remember you did claim that the scientist from "popular mechanics" weren't credible simply because they didn't support your claims.

You have killed your credibility by posting an erroneous photo of the President and after being called on it, you claimed it was only a joke. C'mon Zab, stop this nonsense. Its getting more and more ridiculous. You tell me to inform myself better, how bout you inform yourself better with more credible sources. People would believe you if you posted some actual CREDIBLE facts from a credible source. Not more nutjobs....
    I completly have BgMc31's back on this one.

Holy crap. Bin Laden himself said this on tape which is why he used planes.

its not letting me respond with a quote to machine5150 but that is very wrong. .. first the building was not hit with that much dibree to collapse it into its own footprint . second explane the thrmite that ws found in the rubble of the building witch. is used for controlled demo.

Zabster I always read your news threads because I find them informative so I am not flaming you. But I am disagreeing with you.
    Steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C, at 825°C the steel beams would have lost about 63.66% of it's strength combined with the silicon components of the electrical systems inside the building who explode and deliver a higher ammount of heat than jet fuel would be enough to make the towers drop.
    That is just fact and I am sure Machine can vouge for me on this having studied this.

Holy crap. Bin Laden himself said this on tape which is why he used planes.
    i could care less who you back that just you backing someone who is wrong just like you. how about you guys learn physics first

that does not matter at all. do you not get it. BUILDING CANNOT FALL AT FREE FALL SPEED WHEN THERE IS RESITANCE. god dammit you people are so ****ing dumb

ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE ENPLANE THERMITE

why was billions on top of billions of government made Thermite not regular thermite found. in the rubble this is explosive material

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Zabster...here is the deal: First of all you know I think you are a good person. And I am sincere about this.

My concern with all of this is the cynicism which is involved. Whenever I get in a suspicious mood for anything, it takes me over and the negativity affects my entire body. Know this: If the whole world falls apart then we are in the same boat together at which point, there is nothing we can do about it. All we can do is pull together and start over in tree houses and caves with no internet and lots of love for survival since that is all we have to build upon.

I admire your intellectual curiosity. I do. And we do need people to investigate to prevent people from being naive. But if something can take you over potentially to the point of obsession then this is when your soul and spirit is affected. And when this happens, you can become drained and your adrenals start to work overtime and then your cortisol gets all messed up and so forth.

I have some very close friends who agree with you. They stay up all night long listening to the radio and fill their homes with vitamins thinking that the vitamins will counteract the damage which is being done to their system.

Please for your own well being: honor your beliefs but be aware of how the obsession can play havoc with your mind, body and soul.

Zabster I respect all the hard work you go into finding this stuff and posting it here for us. The "In The News" section would not exist without members like yourself searching for these headlines.
    Now I have offered my opinion and even tipped my hat to your hat to your efforts more then once. For you to call me or anyone else "fvcking stupid" for disagreeing with you is just wrong.
    Please do yourself a favor and go to the park and hug a puppy, you may feel a little happier.

explane why no black boxes were found

explane why there were no dead bodys found

explane why there was barley any plane rubble at both Pennsylvania crash and the pentagon, but other plan crash there is tons of plane Debee and dead body and charred everything

explane how there was explosive seen blowing out of the building before the planes hit.....witnesses are police fire fighters and US citizens

explane....... thermite

explane why they are hidding 86 video taps that were confiscated from store fronts gas stations every camera that was in the surrounding area

its been 10 years why cant we see the video taps of the pentagon

Zabster I respect all the hard work you go into finding this stuff and posting it here for us. The "In The News" section would not exist without members like yourself searching for these headlines.
    Now I have offered my opinion and even tipped my hat to your hat to your efforts more then once. For you to call me or anyone else "fvcking stupid" for disagreeing with you is just wrong.
    Please do yourself a favor and go to the park and hug a puppy, you may feel a little happier.

im sorry for calling names i just feel you guys do not see the truth and think im saying this stuff for no reason. i want to inform you guys on truth

im sorry for calling names i just feel you guys do not see the truth and think im saying this stuff for no reason. i want to inform you guys on truth
    And you will always be appreciated for it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Zabster...here is the deal: First of all you know I think you are a good person. And I am sincere about this.

My concern with all of this is the cynicism which is involved. Whenever I get in a suspicious mood for anything, it takes me over and the negativity affects my entire body. Know this: If the whole world falls apart then we are in the same boat together at which point, there is nothing we can do about it. All we can do is pull together and start over in tree houses and caves with no internet and lots of love for survival since that is all we have to build upon.

I admire your intellectual curiosity. I do. And we do need people to investigate to prevent people from being naive. But if something can take you over potentially to the point of obsession then this is when your soul and spirit is affected. And when this happens, you can become drained and your adrenals start to work overtime and then your cortisol gets all messed up and so forth.

I have some very close friends who agree with you. They stay up all night long listening to the radio and fill their homes with vitamins thinking that the vitamins will counteract the damage which is being done to their system.

Please for your own well being: honor your beliefs but be aware of how the obsession can play havoc with your mind, body and soul.
    thank you slim appreciate your friendship..

This 9/11 stuff really pisses me of because what it has cost are country and the laws that have been created to restrict are everyday lives
    and it has striped are economy of every last dollar and...i talk about 9/11 because i want everyone to know the truth , that we are being lied to. so the more and more are country goes down hill it makes me very angry that these people are getting away with murder and economic terrorism against the American people. and then it all is connected to the bailouts and president election/bankers/secret government its so big and intertwined. its disgusting

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Honestly I do not think the human being is smart enough to carry out so many secretive things. Somebody somewhere would spill the beans. Jealousy and Greed motivate people to do horrendous things if someone is left out of a piece of the pot of gold. Once this happens and it always does (even in the simplest of relationships) then all hell breaks loose. It is inevitable.
    If anyone EVER feels slighted in any which-a-way the the beans are always spilled. Always. Foolproof.

The name calling is a bit out of line just because I don't subscribe to YOUR truth. I'm far from stupid and you actually have a civil engineer disputing your claims but again you fail to acknowledge his 'expertise'. So arguing with you is futile. Believe what you want, that's your prerogative, and your right. But because you aren't willing to see the truth as it actually is, there is no reason to go any further with this.

thank you slim appreciate your friendship..

This 9/11 stuff really pisses me of because what it has cost are country and the laws that have been created to restrict are everyday lives
    and it has striped are economy of every last dollar and...i talk about 9/11 because i want everyone to know the truth , that we are being lied to. so the more and more are country goes down hill it makes me very angry that these people are getting away with murder and economic terrorism against the American people. and then it all is connected to the bailouts and president election/bankers/secret government its so big and intertwined. its disgusting
    I felt the same way about the States, so i left. I do believe that the government knew about what was happening and that they do not really want to catch Bin Laden.. but i can't believe the government actually carried out the acts you are describing.

The name calling is a bit out of line just because I don't subscribe to YOUR truth. I'm far from stupid and you actually have a civil engineer disputing your claims but again you fail to acknowledge his 'expertise'. So arguing with you is futile. Believe what you want, that's your prerogative, and your right. But because you aren't willing to see the truth as it actually is, there is no reason to go any further with this.
    a civil engineer that's great for him, BUT 1,438 architects and engineers disagree and they are way more credible then him or anyone you know o yea the guys who built the buildings know its a fraud, as far as the name calling when you say i make "outrages claims" " or Zapster's past proof was debunked over and over again by many members of this site using credible sources are proof" it pisses me off. I am shocked by the ignorance of you people not understanding physics or basic common sense, but you keep on believing the administration who screw you over in countless other way other then 9/11 example. immigration, heath care, small businesses,schooling,housing, taxes, ARE RIGHTS TO BARE ARMS, freedom of speech

This country has a lot more to worry about than this conspiracy theory crap... you think so huh well the reason we have allot of these problems is because of 9/11 and the administration that has lied to us. over and over again

There was no bodies or black box because the terrorists crashed the plane stright into the ground at 700+MPH.. there would be nothing left.. the box is not designed to withstand those types of pressures.. this is different from when plane "skip" off the ground or crash into water where the G forces are much less.. just watch a few episodes of "Air Crash Investigation" and you will see what i am saying..

as for WTC.. here is the picture of the damage to WTC 7
    I don't know anything about thermite..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry thats not enough damage to collapse that size steal structure building especially a demo like collapse

There was no bodies or black box because the terrorists crashed the plane stright into the ground at 700+MPH. wrong again. nice try come back and play again would ya

so how do you ex plane other crashes that hit the ground just as fast or faster.. they still found the black boxes and bodies

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find the "plane" hitting the Pentagon stranger than the actual WTC attacks.

Politicians and Administrations have been lying to people behind their smirking faces since the dawn of civilisation. I'm sure all sorts of under the table shady shit has been going down for a long time now, but BgMc is right...there are much, much more pressing concerns now in the world to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I find the "plane" hitting the Pentagon stranger than the actual WTC attacks.

Politicians and Administrations have been lying to people behind their smirking faces since the dawn of civilisation. I'm sure all sorts of under the table shady shit has been going down for a long time now, but BgMc is right...there are much, much more pressing concerns now in the world to deal with.
    1st part correct.

but BgMc is right...there are much, much more pressing concerns now in the world to deal ...... wrong wrong wrong are you people not listening to whats going on. 9/11 is a kajor part of whats wrong, if we do not investigate this and punish the people who executed this and who gained profits from this. we also we need to get out of this war . so this is are biggest problem over all..

start paying attention

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information