Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Zabster, how about posting some real news?

I'm sorry to do this Zab, but the news section is just completely bogged down with your conspiracy theory crap. Have you ever posted an article that was actual news? Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy...

The last 3 pieces of truly news related topics posted in here was by Dec, PublicEnemy and Phosphorous on trouble in N.Ireland, trouble in Mexico and gas prices.

I mean, would the Earthquake in Japan have been much more interesting if you thought somehow, the American government had deliberately triggered the earthquake (and no, they didn't)?

I'm sorry Zab, it's like your conspiracy threads have killed the NEWS section.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I'm sorry to do this Zab, but the news section is just completely bogged down with your conspiracy theory crap. Have you ever posted an article that was actual news? Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy...

The last 3 pieces of truly news related topics posted in here was by Dec, PublicEnemy and Phosphorous on trouble in N.Ireland, trouble in Mexico and gas prices.

I mean, would the Earthquake in Japan have been much more interesting if you thought somehow, the American government had deliberately triggered the earthquake (and no, they didn't)?

I'm sorry Zab, it's like your conspiracy threads have killed the NEWS section.
    Flagg, don't you get it, what he post IS actual news! The rest of what we consider news isn't real news. To Zab we are all sheep blinded by the mainstream media that NEVER tells the truth! He'll respond with insults to your post Flagg, because we are too stupid to see what's really going on...

zabster151 is offline Member
    really? everything i have posted comes from a new source of some kind, also i have posted allot about whats going on with silver gold the dollor, the economy, wars, media/energy cover ups, food poisoning and water poisoning. i even put a news post to let anyone from Australia on this fourm to watch out for meat glue in there country and its all legit. what are you talking about
    Last edited by zabster151; 04-09-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Zabster I did some investigating and do you even know what "meat glue" is? That site where you quoted this great meat glue scare was just full of videos about your favourite subjects. If "meat glue" was such an issue, it would have made INTERNATIONAL NEWS. When BSE was a problem in the UK, it was huge news, and several countries temporarily stopped trading with the UK as a result. The beef industry took a MASSIVE SLUMP in the UK as a result.

Meat Glue is a Transglutaminase enzyme that is used in processed food such as seperated meat to hold the food together.
    http://planetgreen.discovery.com/foo...gredients.html

While I don't consider that a legit site, it states that Meat Glue, as of 2010 is accepted in the EU. Now you have to remember that the EU is MASSIVELY paranoid over food, especially things like GM food. Did you know that U.S. beef is banned in the UK and parts of Europe because of all the hormones that are used in the intensified beef industry? You would think that if the EU accepts meat glue, then it really can't be something of health and safety issue. So tell me, where is this huge "poisoning" going on in Australia? Australia has a small population, relative to a lot of developed Western nations, where is the gain in killing off its population. What is your, excuse the pun, beef with meat glue?

Because it seems like it was something you saw that sounded really bad and you thought "OMG! They're putting meat GLUE into food". It's NOT A GLUE! It's just the term used because it holds the food together!
    Last edited by Flagg; 04-09-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Sorry for the double post, I couldn't find your thread on this "energy cover up", but there is no cover up on energy because it's going to be a huge issue by 2030 according to John Beddington, the top UK Scientific advisor:

While that picture might seem a bit "paranoid" in itself, it highlights how many extra resources will be required to accomadate a ever growing population. This is compounded by the fact that fossil fuels are going to run out sooner than we think. For example, as of 2008 at current consumption rates, oil will be gone in 35 years. Gas will be gone in 37 years and coal within 107 years. source: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...4&searchtype=a

That's an actual journal article Zab, please look at it.

There will be a huge emphasis on renewable/sustainable energy sources such as Nuclear, Biofuels and Carbon Nuetral sources in the future.

This also nulls the point you made about food and water being poisoned/contaminated because water is a very finite source. Playing with our food...im sorry I don't buy that, seeing as there is still something like a full 5th of the world population starving to death from malnutrition. Something that the Millenium Development Goals are trying to rectify:
    http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Zab if you want to look at some of THE REAL problems in this world and suffering, I suggest you look at the link above.
    Last edited by Flagg; 04-09-2011 at 02:14 PM.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    really? everything i have posted comes from a new source of some kind, also i have posted allot about whats going on with silver gold the dollor, the economy, wars, media/energy cover ups, food poisoning and water poisoning. i even put a news post to let anyone from Australia on this fourm to watch out for meat glue in there country and its all legit. what are you talking about
    the national enquirer DOES NOT COUNT

first of all i just found out about meat glue and i was thronging it out there, because i did not want to see people eating it i see your hanging on that one, and second meat glue is banned in most countries cause how bad it is. first there is plenty of proof out there about the water begin contaminated, and the food industry has been caught plumping there meat, also having highe traces of chemicals.and there is plenty of info on how oil companies are ****ing with energy. you don't get it

america is ****ed no matter what , i will keep posting my info for people to see. because main stream news will not tell the truth. i could care less if you like it or not,

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Keep Z.A.B. News coming! Why not?

May as well. I find some of it interesting. And some of my friends agree with you entirely. I just do not want it to overtake you like it does them, that's all.

Yeah someone who's been studying aspects of the food production system and energy over the last 3 years obviously doesn't get it.

EDIT:
    Meat Glue article: http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/03/29...ou-prime-cuts/

"But two weeks ago, all but one of the European Union nations voted in favor of using Thrombian, or Transglutaminase (TG). They now join other developed nations such as the U.S., Canada, and Australia who approved the product." - that's from the article, which critically takes on another article by Health Freedoms. I find the idea of Frankestein meat repellent , but it's really no different to what you would find in sausages or fastfood. I will happily defer to any point you make Zabster or anyones point, if you can provide evidence contrary to what im saying. You said "meat glue is banned in most countries", and here i've shown its approved in the EU, Australia and North America, you know...basically the whole of the West, so no its not banned in most countries. Oh and its approved in China and Japan as well. You can't "warn" Australians like this is some insidious scheme that was snuck into the food production system without anyone knowing, when it's been approved of its use in Australia. I think it's wrong to spread disinformation, and I know you hate that as well.
    Last edited by Flagg; 04-10-2011 at 07:47 AM.

eat all the meat glue you want, its great! and good for ya to.

"Who Killed the Electric Car" look it up you say you know so much about energy this is part of the problems

oil companies lie allot maybe you will get it.
    Last edited by zabster151; 04-10-2011 at 04:42 PM.

eat all the meat glue you want, its great! and good for ya to.
    I don't mean to be obtuse, or an A-Hole but will you concede that you were wrong about meat glue. I'm happy to debate with anyone, and I will happily hold my hands up if proven wrong. The thing is Zab, you seem to have this belief that everyone is wrong and you're right.

Oil companies lying is nothing new to me. Look at the BP oilspill and how badly that was initially handled by all parties.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ah yes, the conspiracy to keep people from having electric cars. http://blogs.motortrend.com/no-one-k...ival-1839.html

i do not know much about meat glue. i have just heard of it and i do not like it at all. i aslo heard in the video about this stuff that it is banned in most countries or has been, my mistake sorry. but realy all i wanted to do was let people know about this stuff. i do not agree with anyone using meat glue also i might be wrong but i also heard they do not label the meat if meat glue has been used. they should wright on the package that meat glue was used to glue the scraps together to make a full steak. let the people see instead of trying to sneak it by.

i do not know much about meat glue. i have just heard of it and i do not like it at all. i aslo heard in the video about this stuff that it is banned in most countries or has been, my mistake sorry. but realy all i wanted to do was let people know about this stuff. i do not agree with anyone using meat glue also i might be wrong but i also heard they do not label the meat if meat glue has been used. they should wright on the package that meat glue was used to glue the scraps together to make a full steak. let the people see instead of trying to sneak it by.
    That sound's like the kind of thing Monsanto would do. I don't know how much you know about them, but they are a horrible corporation in my opinion who completely dominate the agricultural market in America with an iron fist.

A few years back they wanted to sell cloned meat without labelling the food as "cloned meat". It went to Court and they lost. Way back in the early 90's, when they manufactured the GM tomato, for a long, long time there was nothing on the packaging telling the consumer that the tomatoes were GM, yet they were still charging more. It wasn't until GM tomato paste and other such things got to the EU market that people were like "Why haven't you put anything on the packaging stating that this has GM products?". Then some UK scientists ran some tests and determined there was a possible risk of cancerous growths developing from consuming GM tomato's and ever since, the EU has been super suspicious of anything GM related.

Companies like Monsanto have only got themselves to blame. They would rather the public were blind and didnt have a clue what they were selling, just so long as they can turn a profit.

So I agree with you 100%, I don't think it's right when certain products are pushed into the market without the public knowing what is what. Even though meat glue is legal, I do think there should be something stated on the packaging that the product is a mish mash of other things, held together by this meat glue. I wouldn't dream of touching stuff like that.

cool man, Mosanto is very bad i know allot about them, agreed

like i said earlier i get my meat from a excellent local farmer who grass feed all natural. its the best meat i have ever eaten, been eating it for years
    also my produce a TRUE ORGANIC FARMER no pest asides.

i have been reading allot about fruits and veggies, its bad how they genticly alter the dna of the plant, like frog DNA mixed with Strawberries to make them bigger and shinier

cool man, Mosanto is very bad i know allot about them, agreed

like i said earlier i get my meat from a excellent local farmer who grass feed all natural. its the best meat i have ever eaten, been eating it for years
    also my produce a TRUE ORGANIC FARMER no pest asides.

i have been reading allot about fruits and veggies, its bad how they genticly alter the dna of the plant, like frog DNA mixed with Strawberries to make them bigger and shinier
    After I graduate, i want to go into Ecological Consultancy and once im in a nice secure job, I will be getting ALL MY MEAT from organic sources, farmers markets, etc. And yeah you're right, organic food tastes miles nicer.

As for GM products, yes I have heard about "ideas" of growing cabages infused with fish DNA, so you can get protein from the cabbage. I'm not sure how I feel about GM products, it might be a necessity in the future to feed the population, but it's all very "Frankenstein". GM products that are grown in a way that they can survive things like floods, droughts, etc is a good thing. Im not sure about animal products in vegetables though..

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Zab - I like that you stay cool when people give you crap. I don't expect everyone to agree on a forum like this, but I appreciate that many (most?) can have an actual conversation here.

thanx, yea i know the subjects i put up a hard to swallow. people need to see the info for themselves not told what to believe by main stream media.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Zab - I like that you stay cool when people give you crap. I don't expect everyone to agree on a forum like this, but I appreciate that many (most?) can have an actual conversation here.
    Boy you haven't been around long have you? LOL!!!!

I don't disrespect Zabster and infact I admire his passion.

While me and BgMc31 may have a more pragmatic approach to news and world affairs, Zabster is a bit more radical.

But I think all 3 of us are quite dogmatic in that we feel very, very strongly about these issues and I think caring is far better than the attittude held by the majority of the population which is complete apathy.

I mean look at the News section, only a certain handful of people on this board come here, but im glad that when i do come here I find people to talk to with a bit of fire in their belly!

thanx man, back at ya.

i love this place, u guys are awsome

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Here is some real news.

The top nations are meeting about throwing out the dollar. This will be bad.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/BRICS-....html?x=0&.v=3

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/27510887/detail.html

Radioactive seaweed off of puget sound. Its safe dont worry.

Thread Information