zabster151 is offline Member

Real Men Punch Women Full In The Face

this got me pissed i mean yea she hit him but the cops have no respect either. looks like they were trying to rip her friend across the table.

iseckz is offline New Member
    what a ****ing *****.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    took that fat fvcker all his might to get that girl down...fvckin donut shoveling pos

i would love to go one on one with that guy in the street .****ing *****!
    Last edited by zabster151; 04-27-2011 at 12:17 PM.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    The law has no gender, also it's out of context way too many variables not included to draw any kind of real informed opinion about the situation.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Wow. I am sure cops are taught to not hit a female unless totally necessary which it's obvious this scenario wasn't the case.

Glad to see another cop with lack of self control. Glad to know he is out protecting us Americans!!!

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Police officers are trained to use enough force to stop an assault in order to protect themselves and the public. This lady was throwing punches and I don't believe he needed to throw a right cross to subdue her. This is insane! But Zab, I can't paint all police officers with a broad stroke as being bad people. I know many, many good people in law enforcement. As a matter of fact, a really good friend of mine lost his life two years ago (Google Officer Joe Harris, NM police officer), doing his job.

Instead of trying to paint all police officers as bad, how come you aren't posting some of the truly heroic things police officers do all the time? What is your agenda when it comes to all these posting about bad police officers.

Anyone can scour the web and find bad people of all professions. Teachers beating up students, cops abusing their power, politicians trolling for azz on craigslist, priests raping boys, etc. There are bad people in all walks of life and the vast majority of the public know and recognize this. I fail to see your reasoning behind posting these "bad cup" videos.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Shit. He hit her first. Thats my kind of girl. If a cop hits me, I'm gonna ****in hit him back. No matter the reprucusssion. \

And if that was my girl, I would have sliced him up.

Show me some "heroic cop videos"

Have you seen the 9/11 vids JJ78?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    With a background in military police work, I can tell you a couple things about this video.

1. Police aren't trained to punch people in the face to control a situation. Most training is called "pain and compliance" along with restraint. I broke up several fights between people in enlisted clubs, officer clubs and foriegn ports, and never once struck anyone with my fist, and only once with a baton. I did however shove my fingers about 3 inches up a guys nostrils who was a foot taller than me and outweighed me by 100lbs and he literally cried the whole way out of the bar.

2. The cop in this video is completley unprofessional and allowed himself to be overcome by emotion, reguardless of the circumstances around the arrest. He's also a fat slob who seemed to struggle to subdue a woman much smaller than him.

3. With all that being said situations like that are hard to deal with from a law enforcement perspective you never know someones true intentions, another couple seconds she could have stuck a fork in someones eye or some other crazy shit

Yes I have Bg. And I agree with you about those men and women. Isnt it a shame the way our government are treatin those folks.

Yeah it is a crying shame...

heroic is doing there job. don't be cop to be a hero be a cop protect and serve the people . or don't be a cop
    we don't need hero's. i know not all cops are bad but when i find these videos of blatant abuse of power i want everyone to know

as for the cop he looks like he started the fight by garbing the guy from across the table and trying to rip him out of his seat. if that was my girl and she try ed to get him off me and he punched here. in the heat of the moment i would have stabbed him in the neck with a butter knife. i know i would goto prison but i seriously don't give a **** when it comes to assaulting my friends and family. it was my first thought when i saw this, he is lucky he didn't do that to the wrong person might get your house shot up.
    Last edited by zabster151; 04-27-2011 at 05:30 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He must hit like a b1tch.Beacuse she walked out of there

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    With a background in military police work, I can tell you a couple things about this video.

1. Police aren't trained to punch people in the face to control a situation. Most training is called "pain and compliance" along with restraint. I broke up several fights between people in enlisted clubs, officer clubs and foriegn ports, and never once struck anyone with my fist, and only once with a baton. I did however shove my fingers about 3 inches up a guys nostrils who was a foot taller than me and outweighed me by 100lbs and he literally cried the whole way out of the bar.

2. The cop in this video is completley unprofessional and allowed himself to be overcome by emotion, reguardless of the circumstances around the arrest. He's also a fat slob who seemed to struggle to subdue a woman much smaller than him.

3. With all that being said situations like that are hard to deal with from a law enforcement perspective you never know someones true intentions, another couple seconds she could have stuck a fork in someones eye or some other crazy shit
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    He must hit like a b1tch.Beacuse she walked out of there
    lmao

GoloLolo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    Shit. He hit her first. Thats my kind of girl. If a cop hits me, I'm gonna ****in hit him back. No matter the reprucusssion. \

same here

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post

^^yes yes yes times 100. cop or not if you come at me sideways ima lay you out sideways.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    heroic is doing there job. don't be cop to be a hero be a cop protect and serve the people . or don't be a cop
    we don't need hero's. i know not all cops are bad but when i find these videos of blatant abuse of power i want everyone to know

as for the cop he looks like he started the fight by garbing the guy from across the table and trying to rip him out of his seat. if that was my girl and she try ed to get him off me and he punched here. in the heat of the moment i would have stabbed him in the neck with a butter knife. i know i would goto prison but i seriously don't give a **** when it comes to assaulting my friends and family. it was my first thought when i saw this, he is lucky he didn't do that to the wrong person might get your house shot up.
    yup thats how we do it in the 916/530

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Police officers are trained to use enough force to stop an assault in order to protect themselves and the public. This lady was throwing punches and I don't believe he needed to throw a right cross to subdue her. This is insane! But Zab, I can't paint all police officers with a broad stroke as being bad people. I know many, many good people in law enfor***ent. As a matter of fact, a really good friend of mine lost his life two years ago (Google Officer Joe Harris, NM police officer), doing his job.

Instead of trying to paint all police officers as bad, how come you aren't posting some of the truly heroic things police officers do all the time? What is your agenda when it comes to all these posting about bad police officers.

Anyone can scour the web and find bad people of all professions. Teachers beating up students, cops abusing their power, politicians trolling for azz on craigslist, priests raping boys, etc. There are bad people in all walks of life and the vast majority of the public know and recognize this. I fail to see your reasoning behind posting these "bad cup" videos.
    Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post

3. With all that being said situations like that are hard to deal with from a law enfor***ent perspective you never know someones true intentions, another couple seconds she could have stuck a fork in someones eye or some other crazy shit
    Damn bro... You probably punctured his brain.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he should have tasered her, would have made for a better video..

equal pay = equal treatment, and I think she had her hand at his face??

yep, taser was the right move..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JerryAddi is offline New Member
    Damn. Unreal

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    Bad cop rants usually come from those who've been incarcerated a few times themselves lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    Bad cop rants usually come from those who've been incarcerated a few times themselves lol
    so no opinion on whether police brutality/intrustion is ok or not? if a cop mistook you or your loved one and slammed them up against a wall or the ground i guess its ok cuz your record is squeaky clean? i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    he should have tasered her, would have made for a better video..

equal pay = equal treatment, and I think she had her hand at his face??

yep, taser was the right move..
    A 8 second tazer ride will definitely change someones outlook on life. I myself have two tazer rides under my belt. Nothing like it on earth.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Real Men Punch Women Full In The Face...........

............Well, that means there are more "Real Men" in this world than some of us care to admit

Thread Information