Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zabster151 is offline Member

So all are tax money goes to soldiers killing civillians awsome!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just like here, step out infront of a 10k lb vehicle, expect to get hurt..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Your out of line posting this the way you did. In iraq we had a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for such incidents, and stopping is not an option. For example Iraqi's would push there children infront of our Hummers to get us to stop then detonate explosives for initiate a small arms attack which resulted in the deaths of many US Soldiers.

So at the end of 2004 this SOP for movements was adopted and implemented and resulted in saving the lives of hundreds of Military/Civilian personnel but ended up killing a hell of allot of the indegenous population. We didnt stop for anything, not even Semi-Trucks, anything in our path was either damged or destroyed.

If you have never been in this type of situation you have no business posting such topics or voicing your opinion of it. In combat its either gonna be them or you, and damn sure wasnt going to be me going home in a bodybag.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 04-08-2012 at 12:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Your out of line posting this the way you did. In iraq we had a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for such incidents, and stopping is not an option. For example Iraqi's would push there children infront of our Hummers to get us to stop then detonate explosives for initiate a small arms attack which resulted in the deaths of many US Soldiers.

So at the end of 2004 this SOP for movements was adopted and implemented and resulted in saving the lives of hundreds of Military/Civilian personnel but ended up killing a hell of allot of the indegenous population. We didnt stop for anything, not even Semi-Trucks, anything in our path was either damged or destroyed.

If you have never been in this type of situation you have no business posting such topics or voicing your opinion of it. In combat its either gonna be them or you, and damn sure wasnt going to be me going home in a bodybag.

Man that sucks, sorry you or anyone had to go through that kind of mind fvck but I understand the reason for it due to such lack of human life, them no us. I'm not sure how I would deal with that. Thanks Wmaosusley for clarifying what was happening.

If you didnt know Zabster is our resident conspiracy theorist.

out of line . wtf

WE ARE KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALL DAY OVER IN THESES COUNTRIES.
    your out of line saying i posted this out of line.
    these people are attacking are soldiers because we are occupying there country and killing civilians.
    we should not be there and are country is now completely broke because of it.

so when we killed these unarmed civilians men and children. trying to crawl for safety. WAS THAT OUT OF LINE?

and its not a conspiracy when the facts show we are killing innocent people all over the world.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jesus Zab!! They thought he had a weapon. Did you ask these people why they are trying to kill US troops? You're a fvcking nut dude!! WM said it plain as day and I stand behind his statements 100%..........you remind me of the fruitcakes during the Vietnam war, now that they're all grown up we call them liberals. Hell man, none of us like these wars but it is what it is and if you want to do something about it I would find a way that doesn't stretch and twist the truth to disrespect our troops in circumstances that you are totally ignorant of. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Jesus Zab!! They thought he had a weapon."they only said they thought they had weapons so they could kill them for fun. its plane as day they had no weapons, so the guy crawling on the ground for safty was thought to have a weapon? the children in the car that they knew were just children did they have guns? Did you ask these people why they are trying to kill US troops?they were not trying to kill anyone they were just driving along the road actually they were reporters for there country. You're a fvcking nut dude!! WM said it plain as day and I stand behind his statements 100%..........you remind me of the fruitcakes during the Vietnam war, now that they're all grown up we call them liberals. Hell man, none of us like these wars because its collapsing are countries economy but it is what it is and if you want to do something about it I would find a way that doesn't stretch and twist the truth to disrespect our troops in circumstances that you are totally ignorant of. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
    also you should look into the thousands of statements of US troops talking about how they were told to start fire fights to see what would happen most soldiers do agree that this war is bull shit

have yo never seen wikileaks? all the reports from the soldiers home all talk about defending Opeum fields and killing people just for the fun of it.

what can you expect from a country that cant even tell the difference from a building falling down or being demoed. Americans = Stupid

You must be crack head, show me a controlled demo that places charges near the top of a building, or one that use airplanes full of people.........go to rehab bro, this shit is old and undeniably retarded.........what was the halocaust? A ploy to decieve the world into believing that millions of Jews were killed. c'mon man.

No we are in debt because of the protective practices of the Presidency. over taxation and rampant fraud..

they don't want us there?? i guess they want to go back to eating sand??

Maybe the rape rooms would be a better choice for them..

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/int...am_hussein.htm

http://editinternational.com/read.php?id=47ddcef722fca

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...6/231427.shtml

http://wikiality.wikia.com/Saddam_Hussein

Tired of posting, go google it yourself..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    is "are" the new "our"?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Rules

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I don't even know what to say or really where to start. I'm a 16+ yr veteran. I have 4 tours in two different countries. We have rules of engagement and we follow them. But some times there's a few who brake the rules/laws while in combat and they get punished. Unless you have been in combat... Unless you have been through what we vets go through... What we see and know. Then please keep your mouth shut. The bad guys as I call them like to start fire fights with us than after the dust settles go through and take the guns and hide before taking pictures and or video fotage. The media is no longer a free press, what you see on CNN, is only what they want you to see.

For the record. No one pays for in monthly taxes than a soldier, sailor, airmen, or marine.

Idk about keep your mouth shut

But definitely be respectful

I know I am greatful for your service and all that serve/served

And I find it ridiculous to ONLY bash our military when a few do.something bizzarre and/or misrepresent like ur saying one news org may do

War is an ugly thing, but not theugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personalsafety, is a miserablecreature and has no chance of beingfree unless madeand kept so by the exertions of bettermenthanhimself.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

And I find it ridiculous to ONLY bash our military when a few do.something bizzarre and/or misrepresent like ur saying one news org may do

I apologize to you for the "shut your mouth" comment. But I've seen to many friends die right before my eyes and I get upset/mad when I hear people bash our troops for things they don't fully understand or even before they know the WHOLE story.

Please and thank you support your troops. No matter what. We need all the support we can get these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

I apologize to you for the "shut your mouth" comment. But I've seen to many friends die right before my eyes and I get upset/mad when I hear people bash our troops for things they don't fully understand or even before they know the WHOLE story.

Please and thank you support your troops. No matter what. We need all the support we can get these days.

I.agree with you no apologies needed for me it just makes a debate a little hard...LOL..

It's ridiculous how our troops aren't given 100% respect and support..nobody wants war well most ppl but we have to vet back our pride

You know what, I fight to protect the constitution, to give all American citizen the freedom to their own opinions and the right to speak those opinions. But when someone that's never held the position I do, never had to go through the things I have, never had to make the decisions I have, never seen the death and destruction I have, then they have no place in such a debate. Argue about anything you want! Anything that you are educated and experienced in. I am a special forces soldier, I have seen more than even most vets ever have and ever will unless they are a SOF soldier, and WE are NOT the ones killing the innocent.

we are sent to battle with our hands tied. We follow rules of engagement and unfortunately, those rules have cost many of us our lives.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    No matter where you go in life their will always be people who will base an opinion on others experiences and not their own. We can sit here and type to these guys who have no experience down range until our fingers bleed, but in the end they will never understand, just like a person who has never jumped or sucked out of a C-17 in Benning will never know what thats like nor can they comment on it accuratly.

Over the years I have learned to ignore such people and keep my facts to myself. Arguments allways happen when speaking about religion, politics and college football....

We have to take the high road

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    no matter where you go in life their will always be people who will base an opinion on others experiences and not their own. We can sit here and type to these guys who have no experience down range until our fingers bleed, but in the end they will never understand, just like a person who has never jumped or sucked out of a c-17 in benning will never know what thats like nor can they comment on it accuratly.

Over the years i have learned to ignore such people and keep my facts to myself. Arguments allways happen when speaking about religion, politics and college football....

we have to take the high road
    hahaha! F bama!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hahaha! F bama!
    just bama?

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    zabster151 You are an ignorant, stupid a-hole. Go f**k yourself.
    Better yet, go stand in front of our troops, since you can't stand behind them.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Agreed....

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69
    Everything he posts is like this, there is another post about police brutality and how he would stab a cop and other stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix44 View Post
    Everything he posts is like this, there is another post about police brutality and how he would stab a cop and other stupid shit.
    It's been my experience that people who talk and act like this are usually the ones to turn tail and run away for fear of getting hurt. I'm mean seriously.... Look at his avitar. Sorry if I'm flaming you jabster but are you not an American male of fighting age?

Do I agree with the way everything is handled by police and soldiers....no sir I do not. But unless you had boots on the ground and were witness to an incident. You have no leg to stand on. The world outside your house is not what it appears to be or what the media wants you to think it is. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like more clarification

No matter where you go in life their will always be people who will base an opinion on others experiences and not their own. We can sit here and type to these guys who have no experience down range until our fingers bleed, but in the end they will never understand, just like a person who has never jumped or sucked out of a C-17 in Benning will never know what thats like nor can they comment on it accuratly.

Over the years I have learned to ignore such people and keep my facts to myself. Arguments allways happen when speaking about religion, politics and college football....

Don't keep your facts to yourself bro, just because the squeaky wheels are usually the loudmouths like Zab doesn't mean that there aren't an assload of us out here who don't raise a stink about shit we don't understand and we support our troops 100% and we actually do understand enough to know that we don't know everything........there are MANY who are with you 100%, we just don't make a lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    out of line . wtf

WE ARE KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALL DAY OVER IN THESES COUNTRIES.
    your out of line saying i posted this out of line.
    these people are attacking are soldiers because we are occupying there country and killing civilians.
    we should not be there and are country is now completely broke because of it.

so when we killed these unarmed civilians men and children. trying to crawl for safety. WAS THAT OUT OF LINE?

and its not a conspiracy when the facts show we are killing innocent people all over the world.
    you mean like these people.. they had it coming to them for sure..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk

Rules

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Killem all and let God sort them out.

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    How bout you go look up videos of IED's and you can talk and think about how ****ed up those are, or how messed up it is for US troops to be blown up. Get ****ing educated before you open your mouth. IED's can and are placed everywhere, all those "distractions" are attempts to hold up convoys for possible ambush. Don't tell me you would sit there in a traffic jam, or let a woman getting infront of you stop your entire convoy and lead to the possible death of each and every one of you.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Collateral damage sucks, but really if you don't want your neighborhood patrolled by gunships maybe you shouldn't permit terrorists to live there.

I also notice there is zero outrage about the radical Islamic terrorists killing more Muslim women and children than anyone else.

On the issue of people being run over...let's think about it:

Would you step out in front of a speeding vehicle? No? Oh...

Who would step out in front of a speeding vehicle? Maybe someone trying to get that speeding vehicle to stop and see what the crew of that vehicle do while the vehicle is stopped, this information can then be used to facilitate attacks against other vehicles that are forced to stop in the future. Terrorists do this to probe and find out what the SOP is so they can exploit it.

And really, if you don't have enough sense to not run in front of vehicles moving at high speed you don't really deserve to be alive.
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 05-13-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol at the Twin Controlled demolition BS. It doesn't take a genius to know that a building hit at the top is unlikely to topple over. The bottom half of the twins were not damaged how is it going to fall over if it isn't damaged near the base?

Zackery is offline Associate Member

It's interesting how people that's not in a war... fight over war. I don't think any of us in a situation where it's kill or be killed will stand around and get killed. You survive no matter what. You had your orders and you followed them. That is why you are still here. The things you did doesn't make you a bad person. Many will say that you fought for a better future. War might seem so pointless. But that's why it's there. For a better future.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Lol at the Twin Controlled demolition BS. It doesn't take a genius to know that a building hit at the top is unlikely to topple over. The bottom half of the twins were not damaged how is it going to fall over if it isn't damaged near the base?
    Maybe because an effing plane hit it....

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    It isn't getting pushed over it had something crash into it that did not budge the building.

Persistence2012 is offline Junior Member
    It would be indespicable not to agree with zabster, in that alot of unfortunate incidents have taken place and new measures have not been implemented to prevent such incidents from occurring in the near future. Consistently ive seen soldiers being used as scapegoats, and its quite unfortunate when they were merely following orders.

The military does need reform just like every other department, including the eduction, health, finance and etc.

eightythree is offline Junior Member
    God damn, that sounds intense. I agree with the logic though. You can't risk getting pinned down under any circumstances.

eastcoast112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Maybe because an effing plane hit it....

at the time it was built, they were the tallest buildings in the world. pretty sure you dont make the tallest building in the world and not consider a plane hitting it.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast112 View Post
    at the time it was built, they were the tallest buildings in the world. pretty sure you dont make the tallest building in the world and not consider a plane hitting it.
    You can't build a structure within reasonable cost to defend against being struck by massive airplanes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information