• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By FishnTom
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Proposed bill would turn all semi-auto firearm owners into crims

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Proposed bill would turn all semi-auto firearm owners into crims

H.R.1263 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)

Courtesy of Florida demoncrat Ted Deutch, who also is a vegan and an Israel-hating Jew.

The proposed bill would regulate all semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine as NFAs, adding them to the same term of the present law along side "dangerous devices." So you'd have to register all detachable magazine semi-auto firearms as NFA devices.

It excludes firearms chambered in .22 rimfire with tubular magazines, which means you'd have to register your Ruger 10/22 but not a Browning SA-22.

How brilliant is that?

But wait, there's more ....

You'd have just 120 days in which to comply. Except the current NFA application processing time is running about seven months. And if you break that down into how many applications the BATF currently can process in a day, the glut created by owners rushing to register just the 16 million-ish AR and AK pattern rifles would create roughly a half-century backlog.

And let's not leave out the penalties, which will apply to every applicable gun owner who can't get their Browning Buckmark registered as an NFA within 120 days:

Section 15.1 NFA.

15.1.1 Criminal.

The acts prohibited by the NFA and prosecutable as Federal offenses are listed in 26 U.S.C. 5861(a) through (l). As provided by 26 U.S.C. 5871, any person who commits an offense shall, upon conviction, be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 10 years or fined. Although the fine specified in the statute is an amount not exceeding $10,000, an amendment to Federal law provides for a fine of not more than $250,000 in the case of an individual or $500,000 in the case of an organization.

And Trump doesn't have a moral leg to stand on to oppose this because he already unilaterally (and unconstitutionally) amended the NFA to arbitrarily add bump-fire stocks to it.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 03-03-2019 at 12:59 PM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    H.R.1263 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)

Courtesy of Florida demoncrat Ted Deutch, who also is a vegan and an Israel-hating Jew.

The proposed bill would regulate all semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine as NFAs, adding them to the same term of the present law along side "dangerous devices." So you'd have to register all detachable magazine semi-auto firearms as NFA devices.

It excludes firearms chambered in .22 rimfire with tubular magazines, which means you'd have to register your Ruger 10/22 but not a Browning SA-22.

How brilliant is that?

But wait, there's more ....

You'd have just 120 days in which to comply. Except the current NFA application processing time is running about seven months. And if you break that down into how many applications the BATF currently can process in a day, the glut created by owners rushing to register just the 16 million-ish AR and AK pattern rifles would create roughly a half-century backlog.

And let's not leave out the penalties, which will apply to every applicable gun owner who can't get their Browning Buckmark registered as an NFA within 120 days:

Section 15.1 NFA.

15.1.1 Criminal.

The acts prohibited by the NFA and prosecutable as Federal offenses are listed in 26 U.S.C. 5861(a) through (l). As provided by 26 U.S.C. 5871, any person who commits an offense shall, upon conviction, be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 10 years or fined. Although the fine specified in the statute is an amount not exceeding $10,000, an amendment to Federal law provides for a fine of not more than $250,000 in the case of an individual or $500,000 in the case of an organization.

And Trump doesn't have a moral leg to stand on to oppose this because he already unilaterally (and unconstitutionally) amended the NFA to arbitrarily add bump-fire stocks to it.
    Yep, Just saw that. I’m stocking up on my 30rd mags Just Incase trump loses and we have a Democrat president 4 years early. We will have a democratic president for 2024 for sure. It’s always how it swings. I’m actually switching my voter registration from independent to democrat so that I can help keep extreme left wingers out of office. The Democratic Party has gone off the rails. Their anti-capitalism, anti-free speech and anti-white person agenda is going to eventually lead to much pain and Misery. If we are not careful we will be Venezuela in 20 years. And if your white, you will be the target of unilateral hate speech/protected classes laws to stamp out “white racism.” Ironic, use legal racism to stamp out white racism in the country that is the single most diverse place on earth. Purposely built to be inclusive of all by said white people. I’m not worried about it for me, but I do fear for my kids. Especially if god forbid my kids are white, male and straight.

The sad thing is, I don’t think Americans hate each other as it’s made out to be. Just this week I’ve had pleasant conversations with about every type of race, creed and religion you can think off. And at no time did in my mind or presumably in there’s did we not see each other as anything but just fellow citizens.
    This stuff has gotten to a tipping point. I fear that it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Hell even the left went after Obama for his thoughts on proper male behaviors. OBAMA of all people they went after!
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 03-03-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    EDCG19 likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Ted Deutch can fuck himself with that bill rolled up tight.
    almostgone and Beetlegeuse like this.

FishnTom is offline New Member
    Never report anything loose lips sink ships dems are trying to take over U.S.A they are being ruthless and trying to de weaponize the patriot force of the U.S.A stock up arms learn how to make your own ammo and keep your circle small

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    EDCG19 and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yep, Just saw that. I’m stocking up on my 30rd mags Just Incase trump loses and we have a Democrat president 4 years early. We will have a democratic president for 2024 for sure. It’s always how it swings. I’m actually switching my voter registration from independent to democrat so that I can help keep extreme left wingers out of office. The Democratic Party has gone off the rails. Their anti-capitalism, anti-free speech and anti-white person agenda is going to eventually lead to much pain and Misery. If we are not careful we will be Venezuela in 20 years. And if your white, you will be the target of unilateral hate speech/protected classes laws to stamp out “white racism.” Ironic, use legal racism to stamp out white racism in the country that is the single most diverse place on earth. Purposely built to be inclusive of all by said white people. I’m not worried about it for me, but I do fear for my kids. Especially if god forbid my kids are white, male and straight.

The sad thing is, I don’t think Americans hate each other as it’s made out to be. Just this week I’ve had pleasant conversations with about every type of race, creed and religion you can think off. And at no time did in my mind or presumably in there’s did we not see each other as anything but just fellow citizens.
    This stuff has gotten to a tipping point. I fear that it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Hell even the left went after Obama for his thoughts on proper male behaviors. OBAMA of all people they went after!
    Why are you stocking up?
    You will go to jail for ten years if caught.
    Its not like you can take your gun out and shoot it...

Are you buying them just so you feel a peace of mind?
    I would feel about the same if I had kilos of heroine stacked around.
    Couchlockd and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    There will be no:

Uprising
    Mass confinscation
    Civil war

The soft ass right will continue to sit and bitch about the soft ass left and we will slowly continue to watch it fade.

Merica!
    EDCG19 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Why are you stocking up?
    You will go to jail for ten years if caught.
    Its not like you can take your gun out and shoot it...

Are you buying them just so you feel a peace of mind?
    I would feel about the same if I had kilos of heroine stacked around.
    I just don’t want to run out. You can never have enough ammo, mags or beer.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    I just don’t want to run out. You can never have enough ammo, mags or beer.
    Then just buy one.
    You will never be able to use it without risking incarceration if they are banned.

I think everyone is in denial of the way gun control will go down.

Right wingers and conservatives and republicans are goddamn pussies.
    When the little fags, snowflakes, and BLM get offendended they go and tear down statues. They riot, they block traffic, they throw a fit the news cant ignore.

But the right side...
    Well, they just sit and bitch. Post some shit on facebook, swear an uprising is coming that never will, and roll over so they can be fucked in the ass.
    FishnTom likes this.

Then just buy one.
    You will never be able to use it without risking incarceration if they are banned.

When the little fags, snowflakes, and BLM get offendended they go and tear down statues. They riot, they block traffic, they throw a fit the news cant ignore.

But the right side...
    Well, they just sit and bitch. Post some shit on facebook, swear an uprising is coming that never will, and roll over so they can be fucked in the ass.
    I use mine all the time just for fun

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by FishnTom View Post
    I use mine all the time just for fun

You are missing my point.
    You wont be if they are illegalized.
    Odds are first time you do you will be in cuffs

You are missing my point.
    You wont be if they are illegalized.
    Odds are first time you do you will be in cuffs
    I live in Cali nothing is legal here idiot pussy dumshit dumocrat libtards ruined everything

Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Then just buy one.

But the right side...
    I agree with that, but there is no way that anyone will comply and pay 200 bucks for an NFA stamp. The ATF wouldn’t allow it either.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    I agree with that, but there is no way that anyone will comply and pay 200 bucks for an NFA stamp. The ATF wouldn’t allow it either.
    Yes they will.
    People bend over backwards to stay legal.
    Shit, they spend half their lives in servitude to stay legal.

Obs
    I live in Cali nothing is legal here idiot pussy dumshit dumocrat libtards ruined everything

I disagree.
    Conservatives ruined it by staying meek and silent.
    They will continue to do so as well.

People might as well come to terms with the fact that the left believes much more strongly as a whole in their beliefs than the right.

Yes they will.
    People bend over backwards to stay legal.
    Shit, they spend half their lives in servitude to stay legal.
    Once they make a stamp a requirement they wont issue the stamps and then all is illegal vote against any gun rules or regs

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Once they make a stamp a requirement they wont issue the stamps and then all is illegal vote against any gun rules or regs

Still waiting for these conservatives to do what they have said they would with their guns.
    "Protect ourselves from our government."

It's a joke.
    They will sit on their soft ass with a full belly and wallet while it slowly goes away.
    One gun at a time banned over decades. They will be so used to restrictions they will barely even bitch like when trump redefined a machine gun.

Still waiting for these conservatives to do what they have said they would with their guns.
    "Protect ourselves from our government."

It's a joke.
    They will sit on their soft ass with a full belly and wallet while it slowly goes away.
    One gun at a time banned over decades. They will be so used to restrictions they will barely even bitch like when trump redefined a machine gun.
    Conservatives in Nevada and Oregon beat the feds even fought fire with fire

Obs
    Conservatives in Nevada and Oregon beat the feds even fought fire with fire

Thats only because they are behind on times like Missouri.
    Anything happening in california will be in every state eventually.

Regardless its like a war.
    99.99999999% of the time conservatism loses.
    Hence why we have so many laws a bureas dictating every move we make. A victory for a conservative today is firing behind themself while running away and accidentally hitting a target.

Shit, The largest firearms legislation in since nixon passed under a Republican. Conservatives said not a thing about it.
    Conservatives wont do a damn thing in the grand scheme.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thats only because they are behind on times like Missouri.
    Anything happening in california will be in every state eventually.

Regardless its like a war.
    99.99999999% of the time conservatism loses.
    Hence why we have so many laws a bureas dictating every move we make. A victory for a conservative today is firing behind themself while running away and accidentally hitting a target.

Shit, The largest firearms legislation in since nixon passed under a Republican. Conservatives said not a thing about it.
    Conservatives wont do a damn thing in the grand scheme.
    Maybe you should lead the fight?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Maybe you should lead the fight?
    No one has the balls to follow and you just solidified my point. This is exact why
    It will never happen and firearms will be basically gone in 50 years.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I doubt something like this would ever pass in Florida
    Its a red fucking state!
    God guns and country
    Florida is the fucking south
    Hahaha, they're not passing this shit in Florida or any southern state

More fear propaganda..
    Obs and FishnTom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I doubt something like this would ever pass in Florida
    Its a red fucking state!
    God guns and country
    Florida is the fucking south
    Hahaha, they're not passing this shit in Florida or any southern state

More fear propaganda..
    Yeah they will Texas and Florida almost lost to democrats its coming if u dont get your shit together

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I doubt a bill like this will pas anytime soon but it is inevitable. One side plays offense and the other side only plays defense. All thy have to do is win once.

We are losing the silent generation and baby boomers soon. Once they are gone the shift to left wing control will be huge.

This isnt the america I grew up in and I am only 32.
    We are fucked.
    FishnTom likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah they will Texas and Florida almost lost to democrats its coming if u dont get your shit together

What fucking planet are you living on? My best fucking friend lives in Florida and the guy and his family have a fucking arsenal
    In these southern states it will never, never be easy to get the guns out of peoples hands

Are you kidding me. The day that happens the south will rise again.. Nobody is taking guns away in the south (depending on the area and community but you get what i mean, it isn't happening)

What fucking planet are you living on? My best fucking friend lives in Florida and the guy and his family have a fucking arsenal
    In these southern states it will never, never be easy to get the guns out of peoples hands

Are you kidding me. The day that happens the south will rise again.. Nobody is taking guns away in the south (depending on the area and community but you get what i mean, it isn't happening)
    Largest uneducated bunch in the nation are from the South U sound like one of them to say something like that their is a movement happening right now they are changing the way votes get done so they can win u dont have a word or a say in it you just read in the paper we cant have this or do that anymore its illegal florida is a state that dont matter but Texas is important pawn in the game and the last they need California by far New york and Texas are the richest states by means of states making money our elders let it happen we generation x inherited it and nobody knows what to do to stop it dem or rep either party dont give a damn about us

Obs likes this.

Obs

They wont have to.

Thats what people do not seem to fucking get.
    What good is an illegal firearm? You gonna go take it to the range?

Gonna stick up on guns an ammo so you can take on the government alone?

No one will help you.
    Do you see them going out and collecting bump stocks?

Fuck no.
    They just make it illegal and if you get caught with it you go down for a long time.
    City people are the problem. The "Educated" are the problem. They think they went to college and undestand what makes the world go around when they habe no clue. They dont know shit about anything that doesnt go on in the city. The learn from news. I have forgotten more shit than a college fucktard knows.

The greatest misconception is that police or military will go door to door collecting firearms on a mass scale. Not a fucking chance. It will be made illegal. You will comply. If not as soon as you are caught you will be facing penitentiary time.

Slowly and steadily we will lose all firearms rights.
    100% fact.

These "from my cold dead hands" idiots think someone will come take it... Uh no.

You will comply with the law or go to prison. The cops wont be fighting an army, just you. Anytime a cop is killed in trying to process your illegal firearms it will just fuel the fire for a crackdown that much more.
    Honestly if someone lives in the city and has only ever shot a gun on a range they probably dont need it and are just a gd liability to every gun owner not pounding pavement. 70 percent of the votes come from the coastlines. This is why democrat is a word.

Democrats are the offspring of retarded ass inner city fucktards that have zero clue what freedom is and they are not capable of making it in a free society because they are weakened from decades fatherless feminism and living in the same 2 block radius.

Conservatives and republicans are not stopping shit. They just continue to bitch and watch the other side play offense. People are fat useless lazy fuckoffs and as long as they have their needs met they will never stick their neck out or rise against shit.

Promise.

It takes a hard ass to pick up a gun, even in a group, and rise against a government force. Its fun to talk about but none will. 80% of people dont meet standard fitness guidelines for their age ffs...
    Yeah thats the people I want fighting by my side!

Rednecks and morons have potentiated this idea that the are gonna "COME AND TAKE OUR GUNS!"

Fuck no they will play off that idiocy and just make them illegal. 20 million rednecks will stamp their feet and throw a fit and say "From my cold dead hands!"

Two weeks later their gf will get in an argument with the and tell the cops the have illegal guns or the cops will find them on a domestic dispute or a tip. One a time they will go down and realize that losing that many years of their life wasnt worth it.

This is the age of the mediocre castrated male.
    They aint stopping shit. They couldnt even raise their kids and are owned by women now.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-04-2019 at 12:46 AM.
    FishnTom likes this.

Here

EDCG19 and Obs like this.

...Florida is the fucking south ...
    Except for the bits south of Orlando down to an including Myjammy.

And Deutch isn't a state legislator, he's a US Congressman from Flarduh. So Floridians already voted to elect this sonofabitch.
    FishnTom likes this.

Except for the bits south of Orlando down to an including Myjammy....
    New Yorkers Do to Florida What Latin Americans Do to America

...New Yorkers immigrating to Florida ... bring with them the very values that caused them to flee....
    ...so they send dickless vegans like Ted Deutch to Washington.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    New Yorkers Do to Florida What Latin Americans Do to America

...so they send dickless vegans like Ted Deutch to Washington.
    BG is from NY and went to Florida...
    He is a conservative.

Fucker makes shit right everywhere he goes!

Thread Information