Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By DustMan

Thread: FBI states Iran and Russia are influencing the elections

FBI states Iran and Russia are influencing the elections

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/fbi-...ity-issue.html

"Iran trying to meddle in U.S. election, Russia has obtained American voter info, national security officials say"

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This morning, I was listening to how skilled Russia, Iran, China, and N. Korea are on a news. The amount of psychology they incorporate and apply to social media is disturbing and the results were even more disturbing
    DustMan likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I can say as a US citizen registered to vote that none of these countries will influence the way i vote. I will fill the ballot out and scan it into the computer and where it goes from there i have no control.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Thinking you are impervious is the easiest way to get tricked. They push misleading or false narratives that empower communities of people who believe utter nonsense like the Qanon or Coronohoax bullshit, and those people spread that, alongside less easily detectable content, like the George Sorros shadow government, or bill gates causing polio in India, or all feminists being crazy, or all trans people being mentally unstable, or all democrats wanting to take away guns, or Barack Obama putting children in cages..... They don't have to convince you or me, they just need to convince enough of our retarded uncles and aunts, get them pushing their propaganda on their facebook pages and.... eventually one of these lines is gonna hook the average citizen and influence the way they vote. We aren't built to exercise media literacy against 100 misleading news articles a day.

Some people really can see through most bullshit, but that's the vast minority. I don't really understand war too well but weaponizing mass misinformation against the citizens of my country makes me want to fuck Russia up.
    Last edited by DustMan; 10-23-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Information