• 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 3 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By jolter604
  • 2 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 2 Post By DustMan

Thread: Arresting officer in Floyd George case makes bail

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Arresting officer in Floyd George case makes bail

Derek Chauvin posted $1 million non-cash bail. Had been locked up since 13 May.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Derek Chauvin posted $1 million non-cash bail. Had been locked up since 13 May.
    In 18 years of duty, he got 2 warnings for bad language. Thats it. I miss some info from the other side in this case. Its always two sides. The news give the impression that he is worse than Hitler, Bundy and Obs together.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    jolter604 and Abt like this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    In 18 years of duty, he got 2 warnings for bad language. Thats it. I miss some info from the other side in this case. Its always two sides. The news give the impression that he is worse than Hitler, Bundy and Obs together.

Yes the news has been pumping this whole thing up for viewers and more crap to post

Food is everything!!!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Its a shame that so many people, mostly lefties though, let pics, cameraangles and stupid journalists with agenda, determind their focus.
    Possible rasicm among cops in the US, was the same one week before Floyd. And the evidence, statistics, news, reports, bro, hood and streetknowledge were clear as water. People gave a rats ass.
    Then one clip with a speculative angle unleashes hell.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its a shame that so many people, mostly lefties though, let pics, cameraangles and stupid journalists with agenda, determind their focus.
    Possible rasicm among cops in the US, was the same one week before Floyd. And the evidence, statistics, news, reports, bro, hood and streetknowledge were clear as water. People gave a rats ass.

Like the guy who raped his baby momma.
    Then came back ripped out the phone took the kids and fled the scene.
    Then resisted arrest and was shot reaching under his seat while holding a knife.

And got over a million dollars on go fund me

CRAZY....

Food is everything!!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They didn't set his bail at a million because he was a flight risk, they set it that high to appease the baying mob. It cost somebody $100,000 for that bonding company to post a $1 mil bail.

And oh by the way, it was department policy to kneel of the neck of someone showing signs of a late-stage drug overdose (as Floyd George did) and Chauvin had used the same technique (IIRC) four times previous to the Floyd incident.

DustMan is offline Associate Member

The real problem is police immunity, but everyone is hyper focused on the racism and the personal emotional involvement, which is a tool people use to gather support.... I guess building support for something is important but I kind of wish people would do it logically.

If a cop abuses their authority, breaks their code of conduct or training, and murders/wounds someone unlawfully they should be held accountable, full stop. I get it, some cops are racist, but a better angle is that bad cops murder/kill/"civil forfeiture" people of all different races... so when a cop does that they should be punished right? Except they almost never do because of Police immunity.

If a District Attorney puts charges up against an officer, historically the officers police department will stop cooperating with them, which makes it extremely difficult to make convictions. Police testimony and evidence collected by police, is the #1 method of conviction. Without it the entire system falls apart, and there is no system in place to prevent police departments from doing this.

If a judge comes down with a guilty verdict on a police officer, historically the same thing happens as with the District Attorney above, or it becomes amplified. Judges and DA's are highly incentivized not to charge or punish police to maintain the function of the legal system. It's basically extortion.

So police officers are running around with guns, mace, tazers, handcuffs, short wave radio's to call in backup, breaking the law and torturing or murdering civilians and they are getting away with it, of course people are outraged. I don't like defund the police because it also effects good police and I'm not about punishing good police. One good police officer can do more good in his time with the force than 1000 citizens. I'm about accountability. If a police officer breaks the law, we should punish them, full stop.
    Last edited by DustMan; 10-08-2020 at 03:09 AM.

Thread Information