Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Why we need the vaccine

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I agree with much of what you said, particularly about vaccines and flu. Covid, like the flu is a coronavirus and will mutate. However just like the 1918 flu mutated 3 separate times in one prolonged season, Covid may do the same. There already is a new strain that is considered far more contagious. Heck, there’s a chance that already this vaccine can be rendered less effective.

However to yourself and others who have had it, you can possibly get it again. In the 1918 flu it was reported that people got sick for each of the three waves.

I too am not ant-vaccine, however, I’m not taking it as the long term effects have not been researched. I know exactly how I can catch Covid and my odds of hospitalization/death, why risk it.

My original point of what’s wrong with people is that we almost hit 4,000 deaths yesterday and the numbers will likely climb. Coincidentally 4 million people flew during Thanksgiving and I believe that’s almost doubled for Christmas. 500 doses of vaccine being destroyed by that individual is criminal, but in light of what we are seeing and will continue to see because of gatherings/travel during the holidays is peanuts imo.
    Oh yeah, this time of year was bound to be completely stupid, no matter what. In the early days, people were warbling about a mid-summer second wave, while ignoring that this shit always gets worse during the end of fall/beginning of winter.
    A: immune systems tend to be compromised in majority population during winter due to significantly reduced sun exposure.
    B: idiots just gotta cram themselves together “because tradition” or some such nonsense.
    C: western populations tend to double down on their already dogshit eating and lifestyle habits this time of year.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perfectly healthy nurse is the first confirmed vaccine body bag....

https://www.rt.com/news/511524-portu...fizer-vaccine/

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post

Nothing in that article says her death was from the vaccine.

And so you know...

Over 14 million people have been vaccinated and you are scared of 1 possible death....

Attachment 180479

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

NOTE: If you take a population of 14,000,000 people and assume an average life span of 75 years...
    511 people will die every day...

Let me repeat that, 511 people dieing everyday is expected in a group of 14,000,000 people.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-05-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Oh come on man. I can count at least two people on this board who died within a very short period of starting a cycle. That’s double the deaths in a much smaller population. Better make sure you never pin gear again. Shit clearly kills people outright.

Yes, that’s exactly what that shit sounds like.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Now come on now everyone, this article is very illuminating. It clearly stated that she ate dinner the night before she died. Seriously, I wonder if ANYONE EVER has happened to have died after eating dinner.

Maybe it was an allergic reaction to something she ate? Maybe she threw a blood clot and it clogged a coronary artery unexpectedly. Let’s wait for the autopsy before using scare tactics to try to further derail a vaccination that very well may fail simply because the scare tactics will limit the amount of those getting vaccinated. Then, ta-da, everyone can say- see the vaccine really doesn’t work. BTW, masks can get you sick, so don’t use them - another classic leading to the proliferation of Covid & countless unnecessary deaths.

You guys are jokes. Vaccines kill period. Long term it will be worse. I’m done talking about anything related to the covid hoax.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    You guys are jokes. Vaccines kill period. Long term it will be worse. I’m done talking about anything related to the covid hoax.
    The smallpox vaccine did indeed kill some people. But far more deaths were postponed than expedited.

remember these are just the first off 2 doses.... I’m only sharing information. Draw whatever conclusions you want. I would never get this vaccine.

The Miami-Dade Medical Examiner says the death of a South Florida doctor has not been definitively linked to the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine he took weeks earlier.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/01/0...-investigated/

Let us know when it is confirmed.

You are free not to take the vaccine.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Coroners are people too.

Even if a coroner had a corpse in front of him cut open, and if he thought that the vaccine caused the problem that resulted in death, he would probably just sew it up and write 'inconclusive' on the cert.
    redz likes this.

remember these are just the first off 2 doses.... I’m only sharing information. Draw whatever conclusions you want. I would never get this vaccine.
    So don’t take it, it’s your right, and thanks for sharing the non-conclusive article.

You must be a very health conscious individual that takes great pride in treating his body like a temple. Watching unhealthy foods, avoiding nicotine and alcohol (well one glass a day is considered good), exercising, etc. Let me guess, you are especially watchful of other medications (you ever watch those ads on t.v., yikes) or any drugs that could potentially contribute to adverse health affects.

I’m guessing that your BMI is within the normal range as well, because as you are aware, every pound overweight that you are, your left ventricle must work harder. That leads to an enlarged heat, left ventricle insufficiency and heart disease. And holy cow, while Covid has killed 350,000 this year (that is IF you believe those numbers ) cardiovascular disease doubles that easily EVERY year.

Congrats on your choice.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is one of the most laughable things I’ve read on here. Vaccines kill?
    Gallowmere and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    This is one of the most laughable things I’ve read on here. Vaccines kill?
    4000 Americans died yesterday from Covid.

Maybe, according to an article above, 1 person died from the vaccine. (Note: the article did not say the person died from the vaccine.)

Even if the vaccine kills... the vaccine will save many, many, many, many, many, many, many more lives than it kills.

People are free to not take the vaccine...
    Unfortunately that is going to affect everyone else by keeping the virus in circulation and damaging the quality of our lives and the economy.

I personally look forward to a good maskless martini date with my wife on a Saturday night.
    jjz13 and almostgone like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    For the record, my wife is a 10 year vet nurse, mom is a 20. 3 out of 4 nurses that received a vaccine this week had reactions and bad side effects. They called off work it was fairly serious to miss work they may a shit ton of money...that is no bullshit no news media no bro science this or that take it for what its worth. Will it kill them? I seriously doubt it and deft hope not but there are side effects to the vaccine . Just thought id share

I am no doctor.

Vaccines work by getting your body to create an immune response to the vaccine.
    Yes there are side effects.
    If the vaccine didn't cause some effects in the body then it wouldn't create immunity.

So I have no doubt that you are telling the truth...
    I would rather miss a day at work then possibly lose my life.

Being nurses I am sure they have sick pay.
    I don't since I am self employed.

People are free to do what they want.
    I predict that probably 50% of Americans are in a wait and see mode...
    Let the other 50% get the vaccine and if they don't die then they will get it eventually.

5-10% of the people are anti-vaxxers and will never get a vaccine.

If the vaccine proves to be deadly it will soon be very, very obvious.

Over 14 million worldwide have had it.
    Over 2 million in the US have had it.

We will know very shortly if there is a pandemic of vaccination deaths.
    I don't think there will be.

Everyone is free to do what they want.
    Cuz likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It's normal to have a reaction to a vaccine. The immune response must occur in order to be inoculated... I know personal family members that have received the vaccine and didn't feel anything, and I've read about some that have had mild reactions like lethargy, slight temperature increase, etc.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I am no doctor.

Vaccines work by getting your body to create an immune response to the vaccine.
    Yes there are side effects.
    If the vaccine didn't cause some effects in the body then it wouldn't create immunity.

So I have no doubt that you are telling the truth...
    I would rather miss a day at work then possibly lose my life.

Being nurses I am sure they have sick pay.
    I don't since I am self employed.

People are free to do what they want.
    I predict that probably 50% of Americans are in a wait and see mode...
    Let the other 50% get the vaccine and if they don't die then they will get it eventually.

5-10% of the people are anti-vaxxers and will never get a vaccine.

If the vaccine proves to be deadly it will soon be very, very obvious.

Over 14 million worldwide have had it.
    Over 2 million in the US have had it.

We will know very shortly if there is a pandemic of vaccination deaths.
    I don't think there will be.

Everyone is free to do what they want.
    Agree Dog, very good points as long as we have freedom of choice its good. I dont agree with some choices folks make but if it isnt effecting me or my family i guess im good, the only exception would be late term abortions i dont agree with that unless it is an absolute medical emergency.
    propjoe412 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    It's normal to have a reaction to a vaccine. The immune response must occur in order to be inoculated... I know personal family members that have received the vaccine and didn't feel anything, and I've read about some that have had mild reactions like lethargy, slight temperature increase, etc.
    That’s pretty much the exact same thing we see in the actual viral infection as well. Some people get completely fucked up by it (mostly from hyper response from the immune system), most barely suffer at all. It’s almost like the vaccine is trying to accomplish the exact same thing as the virus, just in a controlled manner or something.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’s pretty much the exact same thing we see in the actual viral infection as well. Some people get completely fucked up by it (mostly from hyper response from the immune system), most barely suffer at all. It’s almost like the vaccine is trying to accomplish the exact same thing as the virus, just in a controlled manner or something.
    That's basically what it is, a controlled exposure. But for people who have a reaction to the vaccine, they probably would have had a worse reaction to the real deal.

I believe the concentration of the viral infection also matters. People that inhale say 100 viruses vs 100000 are going to likely fair better. It's less of a shock to the immune system, and the problem with this virus stems from how strongly our immune systems respond.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 01-08-2021 at 11:27 AM.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Damn, fire-fighters out here have to be bribed to take the vaccine. Got a lot of folks in the medical profession as well that are refusing it.

And yet, our numbers soar. Oh my, my - the mess that will arise if public schools, colleges & universities make the vaccine mandatory.

Didn't we all get vaccines growing up? Every kid in my school got one. I don't remember anyone dying from one. At what point did vaccines become the devil?

Didn't we all get vaccines growing up? Every kid in my school got one. I don't remember anyone dying from one. At what point did vaccines become the devil?
    Off the top of my head - Jennifer McCarthy about 10- 15 years ago. Really f’d the whole vaccine idea up. It’s why I feel Covid vaccines will be an issue this year, particularly with kids.
    Gallowmere likes this.

I mean, I THOUGHT I was gonna die. A pin in the leg was the most horrible thing to have happened to my four year old ass at that time.
    almostgone likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have the option for the vaccine, either Pfizter or Moderna because I am frontline worker. That said, ill pass. You have to sign a waiver to release all liability from the manufacturer. The vaccines life span is somewhere between 8-12 months in your body. We don't know the long term effects, hell we don't even know the short term effects. I carry O positive blood which makes me less susceptible to Covid. I have a 99.9% chance of recovery if I get Covid. Now my dad who's 77 and may have some health issues will get it. I support that. My feeling is the true pandemic in this country is obesity which kills 360k Americans yearly, yet every street corner has an unhealthy food option. I wont even get into the opioid pandemic, more than likely we all know someone hooked on them or have even died from an OD.
    wango and jjz13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    I have the option for the vaccine, either Pfizter or Moderna because I am frontline worker. That said, ill pass. You have to sign a waiver to release all liability from the manufacturer. The vaccines life span is somewhere between 8-12 months in your body. We don't know the long term effects, hell we don't even know the short term effects. I carry O positive blood which makes me less susceptible to Covid. I have a 99.9% chance of recovery if I get Covid. Now my dad who's 77 and may have some health issues will get it. I support that. My feeling is the true pandemic in this country is obesity which kills 360k Americans yearly, yet every street corner has an unhealthy food option. I wont even get into the opioid pandemic, more than likely we all know someone hooked on them or have even died from an OD.
    Regarding your logic for not vaccinating, agreed. I know many front line workers with a similar concern & refuse as well. I am sure however that you will continue to be particularly careful with your father when you visit. I personally will not vaccinate for similar concerns, however, I have no elderly friends / family that I worry about endangering.

Regarding obesity, Diabetes 2 and CV disease, yeah I get you. But you don’t choose to get Covid going to a grocery store. One does by stepping into McDonalds and pigging out.

Wow, in today’s paper - 40% of Los Angeles Fire Fighters are refusing the vaccine. And here comes the new variant . . .

11 million shots have been administered in the US so far.

Not aware of any reported deaths from those 11 million shots.
    wango and Test Monsterone like this.

11 million shots have been administered in the US so far.

Not aware of any reported deaths from those 11 million shots.
    Yes, agree with you. Nothing more than the normal amount of allergic reactions. In fact the far majority of those reactions were by those who have had reactions to other vaccines.

My point is I’m worried that the level of skepticism is going to really limit the vaccines effectiveness & it’s unfortunate. We need a LOT of people vaccinated before this new strain kicks in. If not, it’s 1919 all over again.

Testing is now underway for 18 and below. If & when it gets approved for them it’s going to be VERY interesting to see how parents are going to respond and the role that will play with kids being able to go back to school in August.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

jjz13 is offline New Member
    Regardless of anything here in America we are supposed to be free, this “pandemic” further illustrates how oppressed we still are by the government. Being a native Californian I never cared for politics, but holy shit this is out of control. Whether the death rate is .50%-1%(which pretty close to accurate numbers) or 50% you can’t say what business is essential and what isn’t, why we can go shoulder to shoulder at Walmart or Costco, but can’t sit at a bar, why the government mandate masks (which is against or constitutional/bill of rights.. it goes on and on, the mind fuck never ends. For people that never thought about government corruption and all that silly shit, open up your fucking eyes because your living in crystal clear bullshit right now. Back to the vaccine, obviously they rushed to get this out ASAP — there will be a lot of side effects, but the CDC and FDA which are all paid off by American tax payers dollars deemed the benefits to out weight the negatives. My only question to you out there is do you really think a vaccine is going to keep you safe? I can only imagine the lawsuits in 3-5 years from all the birth defects and other terrible ailments this “vaccine” can possibly do. I’m no conspiracy theorist but I want people to just realize that what’s actually going on. This isn’t a “pandemic” it’s maybe 1% death rate at best, more people die from drunk driving and drug over doses.. even the common flu has higher death rates. And one last food for thought comment, do you think this will be the last “virus” this world sees? Covid was genetically engineered, we helped make it.. just saying — Darwinism

*** I have known over 100 people young and 60 years old that contracted the “novel coronavirus” the only symptom anyone experienced was lost of taste and or smell for a day or two and that was it.. I have probably 30-50 vaccines from my time in the army from small pox to anthrax and let me tel you I’m not getting the vaccine, I probably already had covid and already have anti bodies, but at the end of the day I’m not going to live in fear and not being manipulated by the media or social media. If I die I die, but I won’t be a sorry mother fucker “quarantined” like my sorry ass government wants. ****

*** correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I read a congressman who received the vaccine approx 1-2 weeks ago tested positive for covid yesterday 1/17.. Almost 20 people in Norway/Sweden died of adverse effects to the vaccine. Don’t be sheep, do your research, this will only be more prevalent the longer this drags on. And last but not least, California has the absolute worst distribution of the vaccine for some reason, nearly 2 million doses about to be useless... hmmm just saying gentlemen there’s a lot more to this story than what cnn or Fox News tells you.***
    Last edited by jjz13; 01-18-2021 at 03:03 AM.
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jjz13 View Post
    Regardless of anything here in America we are supposed to be free, this “pandemic” further illustrates how oppressed we still are by the government. Being a native Californian I never cared for politics, but holy shit this is out of control. Whether the death rate is .50%-1%(which pretty close to accurate numbers) Any proof? or 50% you can’t say what business is essential and what isn’t, why we can go shoulder to shoulder at Walmart or Costco, but can’t sit at a bar, why the government mandate masks (which is against or constitutional/bill of rights.. show me where in the constitution is says that you have to wear pants in public but not masks. it goes on and on, the mind fuck never ends. For people that never thought about government corruption and all that silly shit, open up your fucking eyes because your living in crystal clear bullshit right now. Back to the vaccine, obviously they rushed to get this out ASAP — there will be a lot of side effects, but the CDC and FDA which are all paid off by American tax payers dollars deemed the benefits to out weight the negatives. My only question to you out there is do you really think a vaccine is going to keep you safe? Yes. Worked with polio and smallpox great. And the measles, etc... I can only imagine the lawsuits in 3-5 years from all the birth defects and other terrible ailments this “vaccine” can possibly do. I’m no conspiracy theorist but I want people to just realize that what’s actually going on. This isn’t a “pandemic” it’s maybe 1% death rate at best, again any proof? more people die from drunk driving and drug over doses.. False. About 10,000 people per year die of drunk driving and about 40,000 die per year of drug overdoses. Over 400,000 will die in one year because of Covid and that is with all the masks and lockdowns. Who knows how many would've died without any common sense. even the common flu has higher death rates. Purely false. Worst flu season in the past 10 years killed 40,000. And one last food for thought comment, do you think this will be the last “virus” this world sees? no Covid was genetically engineered, so says you, scientists disagree we helped make it.. just saying — Darwinism

*** I have known over 100 people young and 60 years old that contracted the “novel coronavirus” the only symptom anyone experienced was lost of taste and or smell for a day or two and that was it.. I have probably 30-50 vaccines from my time in the army from small pox to anthrax and let me tel you I’m not getting the vaccine, I probably already had covid and already have anti bodies, but at the end of the day I’m not going to live in fear and not being manipulated by the media or social media. If I die I die, but I won’t be a sorry mother fucker “quarantined” like my sorry ass government wants. ****

*** correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I read a congressman who received the vaccine approx 1-2 weeks ago tested positive for covid yesterday 1/17.. He may have had Covid before he got the vaccine. And the current vaccines are only about 95% effective after you 've had both shots which he hadn't. Almost 20 people in Norway/Sweden died of adverse effects to the vaccine. Please provide proof. I don't see that anywhere except 4 chan. Don’t be sheep, do your research, I trust scientists more than Q. this will only be more prevalent the longer this drags on. And last but not least, California has the absolute worst distribution of the vaccine for some reason, nearly 2 million doses about to be useless... hmmm just saying gentlemen there’s a lot more to this story than what cnn or Fox News tells you.***
    Please try to back up your claims.
    Where are you getting your "information".

https://www.google.com/search?q=drun...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/index.html

Please understand that science advances over time.
    Thus the science of vaccines advances over time.
    Today's vaccines are far safer than vaccines were in the past.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/en...ory/index.html
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-18-2021 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjz13 View Post
    Regardless of anything here in America we are supposed to be free, this “pandemic” further illustrates how oppressed we still are by the government. Being a native Californian I never cared for politics, but holy shit this is out of control. Whether the death rate is .50%-1%(which pretty close to accurate numbers) or 50% you can’t say what business is essential and what isn’t, why we can go shoulder to shoulder at Walmart or Costco, but can’t sit at a bar, why the government mandate masks (which is against or constitutional/bill of rights.. it goes on and on, the mind fuck never ends. For people that never thought about government corruption and all that silly shit, open up your fucking eyes because your living in crystal clear bullshit right now. Back to the vaccine, obviously they rushed to get this out ASAP — there will be a lot of side effects, but the CDC and FDA which are all paid off by American tax payers dollars deemed the benefits to out weight the negatives. My only question to you out there is do you really think a vaccine is going to keep you safe? I can only imagine the lawsuits in 3-5 years from all the birth defects and other terrible ailments this “vaccine” can possibly do. I’m no conspiracy theorist but I want people to just realize that what’s actually going on. This isn’t a “pandemic” it’s maybe 1% death rate at best, more people die from drunk driving and drug over doses.. even the common flu has higher death rates. And one last food for thought comment, do you think this will be the last “virus” this world sees? Covid was genetically engineered, we helped make it.. just saying — Darwinism

*** correct me if I’m wrong but I believe I read a congressman who received the vaccine approx 1-2 weeks ago tested positive for covid yesterday 1/17.. Almost 20 people in Norway/Sweden died of adverse effects to the vaccine. Don’t be sheep, do your research, this will only be more prevalent the longer this drags on. And last but not least, California has the absolute worst distribution of the vaccine for some reason, nearly 2 million doses about to be useless... hmmm just saying gentlemen there’s a lot more to this story than what cnn or Fox News tells you.***
    Remember, your freedoms only extend so far as they do not breech those of another. When it comes to something like viral spread and its ilk, it ends there, because your actions can have direct negative consequences on another individual. It’s the same notion that made public space smoking bans acceptable. Your “freedom to smoke in public” would result in potential harm to others not making the same choice as yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Remember, your freedoms only extend so far as they do not breech those of another. When it comes to something like viral spread and its ilk, it ends there, because your actions can have direct negative consequences on another individual. It’s the same notion that made public space smoking bans acceptable. Your “freedom to smoke in public” would result in potential harm to others not making the same choice as yourself.
    Yup. A shame more folks would have been on board with mask-wearing, social distancing and isolation for the get-go in March. You know, to to stop a viral spread. A shame a hell of a LOT of people still aren’t on board. On top of that, the makers of the vaccine say that you still have to wear a mask after vaccination or it jeopardizes the entire process. Already seeing indication where folks think getting a vaccination will validate not wearing a mask.

Give stimulus check to those who get the vaccine?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/g...220040418.html

“I hope the administration will look at that option because we actually buy something with our $1,400 — and that’s herd immunity,” said Rep. Steve Stivers (R., Ohio)

I like this proposition, what do you think?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Just lost a fellow coworker to covid i found out this morning. He died during a blood transfusion,‘something like 8 days from his positive test. I feel its getting worse. This vaccine may make you feel like shit but it may save lives i sure hope so
    Hughinn likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Just lost a fellow coworker to covid i found out this morning. He died during a blood transfusion,‘something like 8 days from his positive test. I feel its getting worse. This vaccine may make you feel like shit but it may save lives i sure hope so
    Very sorry to hear Cuz.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Sorry for your loss.

BradlyD is offline New Member
    So sorry for your loss!

BradlyD is offline New Member
    Has anybody here got vaccinated already? Have you changed your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by BradlyD View Post
    Has anybody here got vaccinated already? Have you changed your mind?
    Yeah. I drove 2 hours to the next state over to get mine. Have to go there again next week for the second shot.

The smaller towns seem to have a lot more vaccines available. This town had like 5 stores and a main road that goes through it. A dairy town. They have the town seamstress and a dude that’s the second best dart player giving the shots.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    3,400 Americans died yesterday from Covid.
    That's the third day in the last week that more Americans died of Covid than on 9/11.

We are averaging 2,500 deaths a day.

Over 300,000 Americans have died of Covid.

The one first world country, Sweden, that openly tried to use herd immunity had to abandon it.
    (We have quietly been going this route thanks to Dr. Atlas...)

Not scare mongering... just math.

But now a bit of scare mongering...

"Yes, COVID-19 Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction in Men"

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/y...nction-in-men/

I personally would much rather have to take an epi shot to counter-act an allergic reaction then have to use a strap-on...
    I had covid last September.

Sick with a fever for about 2 or 3 days. No appetite.
    Had to be off work for almost three weeks. Not because I was sick that long but to keep from spreading it. Then my wife caught it, she fared a little better than me , then my son. My son wasn't even as sick as me and my wife. My daughter for whatever reason never got any symptoms at all despite testing positive. Right after me. My wife's uncle caught it and died. He was 68 yrs old and suffering diabetes. Plus he was an alcoholic

Sickness is a part of life. You'll never get rid of it, it'll always be there as long as we're organic beings. Sickness, colds, cancer. Etc. Always a risk of life.

The fear mongering bullshit has to stop.

By all means, take practical precautions. Especially if you're health is already compromised

But cut it the fuck out with the hysterics

Life must go on.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-25-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information