Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Booz
  • 2 Post By *Admin*

Thread: Think first.....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Think first.....

Think before posting news in this area. We have way too much disrespectful behavior occuring in this forum and it needs to stop, so....

Think before you post.

Don't post material that could be construed as racist content. That shit isn't tolerated here...ever...period.

If by some chance it happens to be a political post, keep the debates to a dull roar and keep it RESPECTFUL.

If someone calls you a Demoncrat...call them a Republicant. Better yet, don't use insulting terminology

So, basically, cut the insults, act like adults or as close to that as you can be, and be respectful. Remember, just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they don't like you.

This area has become a huge problem and if it continues, this section may well be history. It's just that simple.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-09-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Cuz, ghettoboyd and tarmyg like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Have a nice day....

No, damn it, forget the nice day talk. I remember when people could politely discuss politics and the state of affairs in our country without it creating a f-in hostile environment. It's a shame that behavior isn't common anymore.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-09-2021 at 06:49 PM.
    charger69, ghettoboyd and Hughinn like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nice one AG......
    almostgone likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I would hate to have to close this section... a reasonable debate is one things but bashing one another will NOT be tolerated.

So please think before you hit the reply button.

BTW I am not taking anyone's freedom to speak their mind, I am taking their ability to bash others on this board.
    almostgone and Booz like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information