• 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: This will make your blood run cold

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

This will make your blood run cold

The demoncrats are grooming the playing field in preparation for suppression of political dissent under the (fabricated) rubric of combating "domestic violent extremism," which is a deliberately amorphous term that they will redefine on the fly as suits their bent.

Next stop, United Soviet States of America.

Chairman Xiden
    redz likes this.

Do you know what makes my blood run cold?

The fact that Trump and his Trumpettes tried to overturn a legitimate election.
    And the Republican party is too spineless to actually hold Trump accountable because they are simply too concerned about getting re-elected.

The party that screams about their constitutional rights is simply willing to use the constitution to wipe their ass because they lost an election.

That is what makes my blood run cold.

If you can please hold the political bullshit to a minimum that would be appreciated.
    This is a steroid forum.

Let's talk about lifting, gear, and pussy.

#Jewsishspacelasersstartedtheforestfires
    #schoolshootingwerestagedtoattackthe2ndamendment
    #9/11wasaninsidejob

Side note:
    Please stop insulting 1/3rd of all Americans by stating that they worship the devil.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-04-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Do you know what makes my blood run cold?

The fact that Trump and his Trumpettes tried to overturn a legitimate election.
    And the Republican party is too spineless to actually hold Trump accountable because they are simply too concerned about getting re-elected.

The party that screams about their constitutional rights is simply willing to use the constitution to wipe their ass because they lost an election.

That is what makes my blood run cold.

If you can please hold the political bullshit to a minimum that would be appreciated.
    This is a steroid forum.

Let's talk about lifting, gear, and pussy.

#Jewsishspacelasersstartedtheforestfires
    #schoolshootingwerestagedtoattackthe2ndamendment
    #9/11wasaninsidejob

Side note:
    Please stop insulting 1/3rd of all Americans by stating that they worship the devil.
    "Wiping your ass with the constitution" would also include illegally sharing private information about american citizens who've not been arrested for any crimes.

Government is supposed to protect the liberty and privacy if it's citizens, not exploit it to leverage control over them.

Be realistic here,
    I just can't see how "orange man bad' justifies government working in concert with big banking and violating the privacy of it's own citizens.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-05-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    redz likes this.

Hughinn...

Please note:
    All I try to do is provide an opposite side to the original post.
    When someone starts a right wing political piece...
    I counter with a left leaning post.

I am so sick of all the political banter.

This is a steroid forum...
    If people want to read right wing opinions they can start at Fox and work their way to Breitbart and all the way to Stormfront if they want.

I really wish people would stick to lifting, gear, and women.

And before someone gets their panties in a bunch:
    If people want to read left wing opinions they can start at CNN and work their way to Bernie Sanders dot com and go all the way to Viva Antifa dot com.

Note: Please look at about the last 8 new threads in "in the news" sub-forum.
    Pretty much all started by two members with very far right leanings.

2nd side note: I used to counter threads by trying to not counter them but posting new threads myself.
    Many of them got so heated that they either got locked or members got banned.

3rd side note: I am all for civil political discussions but they usually quickly derail.
    Fuck, I couldn't even start a hot piece of ass thread without it turning into a shit show.

Attachment 180705
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-05-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    Booz likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the key to the last couple posts DD made was that this is a steroid forum, political shit doesn't belong here. its fucking rediculous DD never would have made political posts if it wasnt for other people posting rediculous amounts of political bullshit. trump is and always will be a piece of shit, so is biden. almost anyone with political aspirations falls into the same category.
    Booz and ghettoboyd like this.

Hell... three more right wing copy and pastes were added since this morning in the "in the news" forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    the key to the last couple posts DD made was that this is a steroid forum, political shit doesn't belong here. its fucking rediculous DD never would have made political posts if it wasnt for other people posting rediculous amounts of political bullshit. trump is and always will be a piece of shit, so is biden. almost anyone with political aspirations falls into the same category.
    Then don't click on the "in the news" section. Because news tends to be political.

And people can post whatever news they want. If you don't want to read it, you don't have too.

Alot of people would like to know that their government obtained private information about them without a subpoena or warrant or any evidence of a crime. Because that's not okay to some people. They would want to know why our current leadership violated our laws to glean private information about them.

If thats okay with you then fine. Just move along. For some of us, it's not okay. It's fascist and un-American
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-05-2021 at 03:46 PM.
    redz likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I am one of those to care less what the government knows about my doings. If I’m obeying the laws, what’s to hide? Frankly speaking, if they were all that concerned with AAS, don’t you think a ton of us would have issues by just what’s posted here on the forum?

But to the point about “domestic violent extremism” by the OP.

Just finished The Turner Diaries (I got it right before Amazon banned its sale shortly after the Capitol assault). I found Mein Kampf far better written, but far less dangerous. I have quite a few older books that influenced Hitler as well (one which Hitler called his “bible”) & similarly find them less dangerous and inflammatory than this book. If I’m on a government watch list because I purchased it, I’m glad. If there is a visit to my home by federal agents asking my reasoning of buying or even mentioning the book, I’d be equally happy.

The rhetoric in this book is what I’ve been hearing repeated over and over the past few years and in particular, the last several months. Not to spoil it’s ending, but one of the patriotic individuals that got his start by being adverse to anti-guns laws, flew a small plane loaded with a bomb over the pentagon as a suicide bomber (that is after truck bombs weren’t doing enough damage any more). Yeah, I know, far fetched right? Well, Timothy McVeigh didn’t think so as he was a fan of this book and remnants of it were found in his truck wreckage. Oh gee, wouldn’t you know, they also attacked the Capitol in this book too. QAnon theories, well, I’ll be damned, it’s in there too.

Let’s see, revolt against anti-gun laws. Truck bombs in front of government buildings. Attacking the Capitol. Damn liberals who are pedophiles. What’s left? Suicide bombers over the pentagon.

Maybe it is time to keep a closer watch of our citizens after all.
    Last edited by wango; 02-08-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

Last edited by Hughinn; 02-09-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DD is right this is a steroid forum and while we do allow discussions of other subjects we are seeing that political shit starts going sideways most of the time....
    Unfortunately for me I have to click on the in the news forum
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Last edited by Hughinn; 02-09-2021 at 07:14 AM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im just looking forward to when we can talk shit about politics without trump being mentioned.

move on everyone, the new administration is doing shit we can all talk about that has nothing to do with trump.
    Honkey_Kong and fit_deskjocky like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Hughinn...

Please note:
    All I try to do is provide an opposite side to the original post.
    When someone starts a right wing political piece...
    I counter with a left leaning post.

I am so sick of all the political banter.

This is a steroid forum...
    If people want to read right wing opinions they can start at Fox and work their way to Breitbart and all the way to Stormfront if they want.

I really wish people would stick to lifting, gear, and women.

And before someone gets their panties in a bunch:
    If people want to read left wing opinions they can start at CNN and work their way to Bernie Sanders dot com and go all the way to Viva Antifa dot com.

Note: Please look at about the last 8 new threads in "in the news" sub-forum.
    Pretty much all started by two members with very far right leanings.

2nd side note: I used to counter threads by trying to not counter them but posting new threads myself.
    Many of them got so heated that they either got locked or members got banned.

3rd side note: I am all for civil political discussions but they usually quickly derail.
    Fuck, I couldn't even start a hot piece of ass thread without it turning into a shit show.

Attachment 180705
    I agree. We need to talk more about gear, chicks and lifting (and occasionally my favorite sports teams) and less about politics. All political discussions do is get half of us to fight with the other half.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I agree. We need to talk more about gear, chicks and lifting (and occasionally my favorite sports teams) and less about politics. All political discussions do is get half of us to fight with the other half.
    So I ask you Honkey_Kong...

Who do you think is purposely inflammatory?

You don't need to answer...
    More of a hypothetical type of question.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    My point about the book was in fact directed at #2 on your list. It led the readers to the end and it wasn’t pretty. I guess they really couldn’t wait as well as the Democrats.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I think we can all agree that not all Democrats were rioting and burning shit this summer. And not all Republican or Trump supporters were rioting at the Capitol. To lump us all in those groups would be to insult those on both sides. If anything we can agree that getting in the gym and busting our ass to improve ourselves and helping another brother out regardless of the way he votes or his religious beliefs. Being a decent human being transcends political preference, race, ethnicity and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I think we can all agree that not all Democrats were rioting and burning shit this summer. And not all Republican or Trump supporters were rioting at the Capitol. To lump us all in those groups would be to insult those on both sides. If anything we can agree that getting in the gym and busting our ass to improve ourselves and helping another brother out regardless of the way he votes or his religious beliefs. Being a decent human being transcends political preference, race, ethnicity and religion.
    Well said.

But I hate anybody stronger than me.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-10-2021 at 01:43 PM.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Well said.

But I hate anybody stronger than me.
    Haha, strength comes in many forms. But I think I've seen one of your training logs and I believe you have us all beat

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Haha, strength comes in many forms. But I think I've seen one of your training logs and I believe you have us all beat
    Not me sir.
    While I am decent for 50yrs old...
    Many here are bigger or stronger.

Hate them all...
    Cuz' bench, BDSM's everything, KelKel's upper body (leg's of a chicken though)... oh and almostgone's patience...

I am sure there are many more.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-10-2021 at 02:32 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not me sir.
    While I am decent fo 50yrs old...

Hate them all...
    Cuz' bench, BDSM's everything, KelKel's upper body (leg's of a chicken though)... oh and almostgone's patience...

In bold above: Kel said it's just that I think slow. It's a Southern thing.

However, I would like to have the instincts to deal with the markets like you do. I know you can't time the market ( or I sure as hell can't). I just consider myself lucky if I can average 8-10% gains on my 401K consistently. I have to give the credit for that to IBD.

I'm considering reopening my brokerage account in my 401k just because it can sit in a money market fund while I research stocks ( Vanguard closed our money market fund in our regular 401k).
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-10-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not me sir.
    While I am decent for 50yrs old...

Hate them all...

LOL dont forget S&D ‘s bench

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    LOL dont forget S&D ‘s bench
    BDSM's everything^^^^^^^^

His bench, his job, his hot wife, his build.

Hell... he's even and honorary Indian...
    "Once I was out of needles so I fashioned one out of an Eagles talon, hurt like a bitch but I became a man that day and an honorary member of the Lakota Sioux"- BDSM
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-10-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    BDSM's everything^^^^^^^^

His bench, his job, his hot wife, his build.

Hell... he's even and honorary Indian...
    "Once I was out of needles so I fashioned one out of an Eagles talon, hurt like a bitch but I became a man that day and an honorary member of the Lakota Sioux"- BDSM
    You left out his wallet lmao

Thread Information