Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Aussie news: Leader of the free world is cognitively compromised

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post

Then working with Isreal, our allies to eliminate thier top scientists developing nuclear weapons while imposing sanctions limiting thier financial ability to do so, were all a pretty good start.

The point, is that the current administration has decided to move backwards.
    Indeed Israel is our ally. In that respect the wearing of t-shirts with 6MWE or sweatshirts with Camp Auschwitz on them for Israel to see, likely is not a good sign of support.

In that respect the choice of the current administration will be a step in the right direction.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Indeed Israel is our ally. In that respect the wearing of t-shirts with 6MWE or sweatshirts with Camp Auschwitz on them for Israel to see, likely is not a good sign of support.

In that respect the choice of the current administration will be a step in the right direction.

Trump Heights, an Israeli township in the Golan Heights. Ahead of the U.S. Presidential election, sixty-three per cent of Israelis supported Trump, according to a November poll.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispa...gacy-in-israel

You think that ignorant people are going to stop being ignorant, because joe biden is president? That particular faction exists all over the world, what difference does joe biden make?

And you think, that joe biden is better for Isreal than trump for the belief, that somehow it changes that sentiment in the fringes of many world nations, when most Israeli citizens obviously disagree in the big picture?

I don't understand your logic here.

Please explain
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-22-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Trump Heights, an Israeli township in the Golan Heights. Ahead of the U.S. Presidential election, sixty-three per cent of Israelis supported Trump, according to a November poll.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispa...gacy-in-israel

You think that ignorant people are going to stop being ignorant, because joe biden is president? That particular faction exists all over the world, what difference does joe biden make?

And you think, that joe biden is better for Isreal than trump for that reason, when most Israeli citizens obviously disagree?

I don't understand your logic here.

Please explain
    For the record, in my post I didn’t call them ignorant. They made a conscientious decision to wear that based upon their opinion/knowledge of the past. If Joe Biden supports or encourages individuals that have those views, then no, he isn’t moving in the correct decision. To my knowledge he doesn’t support them.

There is my logic.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    For the record, in my post I didn’t call them ignorant. They made a conscientious decision to wear that based upon their opinion/knowledge of the past. If Joe Biden supports or encourages individuals that have those views, then no, he isn’t moving in the correct decision. To my knowledge he doesn’t support them.

There is my logic.
    Okay I see what you mean.

I call them ignorant because most of them are in my opinion. But it's just my opinion.

A leader of the free world should never support such views. Trump didn't. And he was one of the most pro Isreal presidents in history. And I don't believe biden will support such views either. But , a leader of a free country cannot control or suppress individuals rights to free speech either. Trump didn't. Even when he didn't agree, or when it was critical of him. We'll see what biden does.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-22-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    wango likes this.

Okay I see what you mean.

I call them ignorant because most of them are in my opinion. But it's just my opinion.

A leader of the free world should never support such views. Trump didn't. And he was one of the most pro Isreal presidents in history. And I don't believe biden will support such views either. But , a leader of a free country cannot control or suppress individuals rights to free speech either. Trump didn't. Even when he didn't agree, or when it was critical of him. We'll see what biden does.
    You know if a person wants to have racist or supremacist views, then that’s their right imo. But can they make it a little less obvious please, lol?

I definitely agree that Trump was pro-Israel and by those standards you are correct, Biden has his role cut for him.

Nice progress pics on the avi, btw.
    Hughinn likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information