Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 125
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: George Floyds family set to receive 27 MILLION dollars

  1. #81
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    Chauvin’s Attorney Showed Police Bodycam Side-By-Side With The Facebook Video – The Knee Appears To Be On Floyd’s Shoulder Blade

    When two videos shot from different angles and played in sync side by side, the video from the second camera shows that Officer Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade when the perspective from the other camera makes it appear his knee was on Floyd's throat.

    Plus, the autopsy showed no injury to Floyd's windpipe, no bruising around his throat, and no petechial hemorrhaging.

    Floyd wasn't strangled, he killed himself trying to live the high life.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Derek Chauvin 'absolutely' violated policy, Minneapolis police chief testifies

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ifies-n1263079

  3. #83
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,095
    this trial is going to end very bad for the country.

  4. #84
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this trial is going to end very bad for the country.
    You're right sir. No matter the verdict, this ends badly.

    And it's because our media and the democrat party lied and spread hatred, division and mistruth.

    As soon as the honest headline, or "tragic death of a mentally ill man under influence of narcotics, died in police custody" was squelched where our leaders call for patience, investigation and facts to determine what really happened, then cautioning everyone to come together and let justice be served, it was an election year, and the democrat party was desperate.

    So it went from truth to "racist white cop murders innocent black man" so they could use the tragic event to incite hatred, violence and misery. Democrat politicians could pose for photos with rioters and protesters, fanning the flames of hatred with one hand, and condemning the misery and suffering it caused with the other. Portraying themselves as the champions to the solution of he problems they created,, all the while accusing all sorts of shit for the violence they propagated and for the failures of the institutions they have been in charge of. That was alot easier than explaining thier failures in an election year. So they went all in on it.

    And so, now , no matter what, it's not going to end well. And the democrat party will accept none of the blame or responsibility for any of it. Nor will the media, who lied about it. Few will hold them accountable, and the few who do, will be silenced efficiently and quickly by the same media and corporate sponsors who lied for them and twisted truths to help them

    The woke mob will be told to blame the boogeyman, whether it's some bizzare shit like "systemic racism" (horsecrap word soup with no real meaning) or some toothless old men in trailer parks in Nebraska, and that's who they'll hate on for it, and the rest of the people will be pointing fingers at eachother, while the sleazy dnc makes off with the money bags. Laughing their asses off at how stupid we all are to keep on falling for it, over and over again.

    It's always the same.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-06-2021 at 10:15 AM.

  5. #85
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    Textbook terrorism

    Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted

    Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted...

    ... “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video...

    ... Echols’ threat is one people need to take seriously because, as we all remember from last year, it was the left-wing domestic terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa who rioted, burned, assaulted, and killed in dozens of American cities for months and months and months.

    Which means there is simply no question that if Chauvin is acquitted ... that what Echols is threatening will indeed happen. Worse still, the left’s second round of mayhem and death will likely dwarf the original campaign of domestic terror launched by Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

    The good news is that if there is a second wave of domestic terror, it will, just like the first one, occur exclusively in shithole cities full of Democrats and run by Democrats....

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    The good news is that if there is a second wave of domestic terror, it will, just like the first one, occur exclusively in shithole cities full of Democrats and run by Democrats....
    Rioting also happened in Republican cities.
    Not sure why Breitbart must resort to lying.

  7. #87
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Textbook terrorism

    Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted

    Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted...

    ... “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video...

    ... Echols’ threat is one people need to take seriously because, as we all remember from last year, it was the left-wing domestic terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa who rioted, burned, assaulted, and killed in dozens of American cities for months and months and months.

    Which means there is simply no question that if Chauvin is acquitted ... that what Echols is threatening will indeed happen. Worse still, the left’s second round of mayhem and death will likely dwarf the original campaign of domestic terror launched by Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

    The good news is that if there is a second wave of domestic terror, it will, just like the first one, occur exclusively in shithole cities full of Democrats and run by Democrats....

    Thats the very good news. Although i still hate seeing my country destroyed by domestic terrorists and yes both left and right wing. Although it seems to me i saw more hatred from the left last year.

    Good thing for me is i live in a southern red state. They go to burnin cities nearby theres gonna be a whole lotta pickup trucks filled with rednecks intervening. But you like you said, those democrat run cities should be ok with burning and looting matter
    Hughinn likes this.

  8. #88
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Rioting also happened in Republican cities.
    Not sure why Breitbart must resort to lying.
    not even close to the same.

    you are correct in statement, however everyone, even Stevie Wonder saw the difference in cities.

  9. #89
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Textbook terrorism

    Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted

    Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted...

    ... “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video...

    ... Echols’ threat is one people need to take seriously because, as we all remember from last year, it was the left-wing domestic terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa who rioted, burned, assaulted, and killed in dozens of American cities for months and months and months.

    Which means there is simply no question that if Chauvin is acquitted ... that what Echols is threatening will indeed happen. Worse still, the left’s second round of mayhem and death will likely dwarf the original campaign of domestic terror launched by Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

    The good news is that if there is a second wave of domestic terror, it will, just like the first one, occur exclusively in shithole cities full of Democrats and run by Democrats....
    Old news and just history repeating itself. Seriously this situation isn’t it going to happen again?

    In my “shithole” city, we’ve been through it before; it is what it is.

    Coincidentally on Easter, the KKK just reminded folks in a more republican (non-shithole?) area out here by leaving countless fliers (in baggies filled with rocks) reminding everyone that white lives matter. It’s probably comforting to know that they are there for them when those blacks start causing a ruckus in their fine non-shithole communities.
    Last edited by wango; 04-06-2021 at 01:54 PM.

  10. #90
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Old news and just history repeating itself. Seriously this situation isn’t it going to happen again?

    In my “shithole” city, we’ve been through it before; it is what it is.

    Coincidentally on Easter, the KKK just reminded folks in a more republican (non-shithole?) area out here by leaving countless fliers (in baggies filled with rocks) reminding everyone that white lives matter. It’s probably comforting to know that they are there for them when those blacks start causing a ruckus in their fine non-shithole communities.
    Sarcasm duly noted there wango.

    I like it, because at the end of the day, blm and the kkk are two very similar ideologically driven groups, with similar interests and goals. And neither opposes the use of violence to accomplish them.
    You just have to switch the colors. And they're one in the same.

  11. #91
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Sarcasm duly noted there wango.

    I like it, because at the end of the day, blm and the kkk are two very similar ideologically driven groups, with similar interests and goals. And neither opposes the use of violence to accomplish them.
    You just have to switch the colors. And they're one in the same.

    I gotta say one thing though, I don't believe you when you claim there's a large kkk presence in your California suburb. Sorry man, I just don't.

    I can see a few isolated individuals, maybe a basement type group of a few losers. But I've been there. And large blm caliber groups of "white supremacist" are simply not there.

  12. #92
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I gotta say one thing though, I don't believe you when you claim there's a large kkk presence in your California suburb. Sorry man, I just don't.

    I can see a few isolated individuals, maybe a basement type group of a few losers. But I've been there. And large blm caliber groups of "white supremacist" are simply not there.
    Uh, no - I’m serious. Once on Easter and earlier in another community. I believe they are going to have a rally or something similar. Not big on posting links. It’s Huntington Beach.

    I’ll tell you when I’m joking or being sarcastic, this ain’t it.

    It’s a region that is gradually slipping blue and more blacks are moving in.

  13. #93
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Uh, no - I’m serious. Once on Easter and earlier in another community. I believe they are going to have a rally or something similar. Not big on posting links. It’s Huntington Beach.

    I’ll tell you when I’m joking or being sarcastic, this ain’t it.

    It’s a region that is gradually slipping blue and more blacks are moving in.
    I get it. But those Are undoubtedly groups of a dozen or so individuals with no money or political clout. No community support and nobody sane would support or even take seriously.

    There is no massive "white supremacist groups" or organized and funded "kkk" militias operating in wealthy california suburban areas Wango. There's not. Face it, if even one half assed example of what you described were true, cnn and msdnc would have on an endless news cycle running 24-7 parading the stupidest and most ridiculous people they could find around for everyone to see. Just like they've always done.

    But I will interject an interesting bit if trivia here, and that is that back when the kkk did have massive public funding and political clout, they got it from the same democrat party that BLM does today. To do the same thing, spread hatred and division. And they both did it to benefit the same political party's agenda.

    Another fun but if trivia, ths last big push by segregationalists in the 70s. Had the support of joe biden and the kkk.


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1021626

    https://youtu.be/D-2gNQRxe-Q


    Go figure.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-06-2021 at 08:49 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

  14. #94
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I get it. But those Are undoubtedly groups of a dozen or so individuals with no money or political clout. No community support and nobody sane would support or even take seriously.

    There is no massive "white supremacist groups" or organized and funded "kkk" militias operating in wealthy california suburban areas Wango. There's not. Face it, if even one half assed example of what you described were true, cnn and msdnc would have on an endless news cycle running 24-7 parading the stupidest and most ridiculous people they could find around for everyone to see. Just like they've always done.

    But I will interject an interesting bit if trivia here, and that is that back when the kkk did have massive public funding and political clout, they got it from the same democrat party that BLM does today. To do the same thing, spread hatred and division. And they both did it to benefit the same political party's agenda.

    Another fun but if trivia, ths last big push by segregationalists in the 70s. Had the support of joe biden and the kkk.


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1021626

    https://youtu.be/D-2gNQRxe-Q


    Go figure.
    It’s clear that you don’t know much about Orange County. Huntington Beach has a strong white power presence and they actually still have their infamous surf Nazis.

    Who said it was massive, that’s neither here nor there. They just decided to announce their presence to a growing black population there and counter BLM with WLM, now. Of course historically, the black citizens are fully aware how the KKK did business in the past & it can come off as intimidation. You do not need “community support” or “political clout” to do that. In fact it could be that the politicians & the community are quite happy that the KKK is doing their dirty work for them, because they come out smelling like roses. But back to the numbers, let’s see how many they draw at their upcoming rally’s.

    So you’re saying if CNN doesn’t cover it, it didn’t happen?

    Well that’s nice that the KKK was democratic in the past. But in the past (including when/where I grew up), blacks were referred to as n******s by just about everyone, both left and right, so saying the KKK had Democratic support, ain’t telling me much.

    Fun trivia, Joe also had ties with Jimmy Hoffa & therefore, possibly the mob, but he still beat Trump.

  15. #95
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    It’s clear that you don’t know much about Orange County. Huntington Beach has a strong white power presence and they actually still have their infamous surf Nazis.

    Who said it was massive, that’s neither here nor there. They just decided to announce their presence to a growing black population there and counter BLM with WLM, now. Of course historically, the black citizens are fully aware how the KKK did business in the past & it can come off as intimidation. You do not need “community support” or “political clout” to do that. In fact it could be that the politicians & the community are quite happy that the KKK is doing their dirty work for them, because they come out smelling like roses. But back to the numbers, let’s see how many they draw at their upcoming rally’s.

    So you’re saying if CNN doesn’t cover it, it didn’t happen?

    Well that’s nice that the KKK was democratic in the past. But in the past (including when/where I grew up), blacks were referred to as n******s by just about everyone, both left and right, so saying the KKK had Democratic support, ain’t telling me much.

    Fun trivia, Joe also had ties with Jimmy Hoffa & therefore, possibly the mob, but he still beat Trump.
    I understand Wango. And you know I respect your point of view.

    But, I think we're talking about two different things.

    A small group of individuals espousing personal belief of nearly every type imaginable can be found nearly anywhere if you want to look for them.
    Sure, there are white racist people in socal. I'd bet there are also people who believe aliens are behind the scenes to be found there also. And there are certainly people there who believe a man in dress with his dick taped up between his legs is a woman.

    But there's a difference between a group of individuals, and an organized politically supported, funded and driven organization. That's my point.

    To my other point. The KKK in it's prime, was funded, supported and driven by the democrat party. One hundred years ago, the democrat party used a nation of suffering people during a depression to rise to power. They tried to convince poor working class white people that all thier suffering wasn't because of bad leader's and decisions, but it was the fault of poor black people. They used the kkk to push that narrative, spreading hatred and division.

    Today, the democrat party is once again playing from the same playbook. Trying to convince poor black and brown people that thier suffering and misery is not because of thier leadership or poor decisions, but instead it's the fault of poor white people. They use BLM and antifa to push this narrative and spread hatred and division. So they can hold onto and grasp for more power.

    It's the same playbook, from the same democrat party, playing on the same field. It's just past half time and thier pushing down field from the other direction, looking to score points the exact same way.

    We have to stop looking at things through the lenses of the democrat party propoganda machine and look at them objectively.

    The country and it's people are not trying to hate each other. Quite the opposite. Most american citizens want to get along with each other.

    It's the leadership of certain political establishment that is the root cause of the things you see.

    They promote hatred and division with the one hand, then condemn the pain and suffering it causes with the other. None of what we see happening over the death of Mr floyd was necessary. None of it. Had the leadership of the democrat party from the beginning urged thier propoganda networks and followers to wait for an investigation and trail, and let justice be served. We wouldn't be talking about it now.

    But it was an election year, they were desperate and had to get rid of the orange man who was busting up thier monopoly on power.

    Honest leadership of a diverse people would not try to fan the flames of hatred and resentment. They would promote patience and tolerance while working in the institutions they've been in charge of to see to it that justice is blind and liberty fairly distributed.

    But the democrat party is neither honest not moral. Nor are they interested in the success of this nation. They just want power , wealth and control. And will do it say anything they have to in order to get it.

    I'm keeping with our trivia.

    World war 1. Woodrow wilson. D
    World war 2 Roosevelt. D
    Korean war. Truman. D
    Vietnam war. Lbj. D

    Only rino globalist Bush broke the record
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-07-2021 at 09:43 PM.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Let's not kid ourselves...

    Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9609491.html

    87% of blacks voted for Biden.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-ethnicity-us/

  17. #97
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves...

    Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9609491.html

    87% of blacks voted for Biden.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-ethnicity-us/
    Politifact says thats a lie.

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...klan-endorsed/

    But joe Biden, gave a eulogy at a known openly white supremacist and segregatiolist funeral called Robert Byrd. Whom he called a "mentor" and openly supported to oppose school integration amd bussing. They were openly buddies. Not just some random individual that picked a political candidate he had never met or known personally. But hey, who's paying attention anyway eh?

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...entor-n2571780


    But , Donald Trump got more of the African American vote than any other republican since abe Lincoln at 18% when the democrat party said he couldn't get close to 10%

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/202.../pers-n06.html

    But all means, keep on spinning till you're dizzy son.
    We all know that's basically all you got. You've proved it time and time again.

    So...cue the name calling and accusations.....then go go cry to the moderators...again......rinse repeat.

    Uh huh. We've been there...done that. Ain't we? Why kid ourselves?

    Have a nice day sir.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-08-2021 at 06:36 AM.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Not starting a debate... just presenting what I believe were facts...

    Your politifact is discussing March 12, 2019.
    The politifact is discussing the KKK not David Duke.

    The tweets from Duke were from July 8, 2020.
    The tweets are not from the KKK but from the former head of the KKK David Duke.



    Another fact: 2020 comes after 2019


    Also, Trump did not get a higher percentage of black votes than any president since Abraham Lincoln. He has done better than any Republican nominee from 1996 though.

    The article you present only covers 2016 and 2020... perhaps you made a mistake and provided the wrong link?

    The history of Black support for GOP nominees
    Prior to 1936, a majority of Black voters supported Republicans, due to the Republican Party’s historic role in ending slavery. However, the Great Depression and the New Deal led the majority of African-Americans to switch allegiances to the Democrats starting in 1936. Nonetheless, from 1936 to 1960, Republicans garnered a meaningful share of the Black vote, averaging 30% over that period.




    https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...h=e3f70ba4a09b

    I will leave this alone now.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-08-2021 at 11:00 AM. Reason: changed 1964 to 1996... made a mistake

  19. #99
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves...

    Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9609491.html

    87% of blacks voted for Biden.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-ethnicity-us/

    Of course thats very believable he even told them if they didnt vote for him “YOU AINT BLACK”

    what a hell of guy. Joe is due for a supportive lgbtqxyz speech next, I wonder if he will light the whitehouse up like Hussein did with rainbow colors celebrating same sex marriages, transgender rights and all that? Doesnt seem very muslim like does it...

    Oh well back to topic almost got away there I apologize. I dont have anything to add to the Floyd settlement havent been watching it.

  20. #100
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    The ̶p̶r̶o̶s̶e̶c̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ persecution obviously is feeling the bite of the defense's video evidence that Officer Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade and not his neck because they're now saying "neck area" where they previously were saying "neck." Made worse now by still photos entered into evidence taken from angles not covered by the videos also showing that Chauvin's knee was not on Floyd's neck. ̶P̶r̶o̶s̶e̶c̶u̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ Persecutors (plural) said it so many times that it appeared it was an orchestrated effort to fog the minds of the jury and erase from their collective memory that they ever had said, simply, "neck." Full stop.

    And yesterday they introduced a video of Floyd saying something somewhat indistinct but could be heard as "I ate too many drugs." Which probably is impeachable on the grounds that it would have been the only thing Floyd said in the entire encounter that was true.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 04-08-2021 at 02:08 PM.

  21. #101
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    The prosecution obviously is feeling the bite of the defense's video evidence that Officer Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade and not his neck because they're now saying "neck area" where they previously were saying "neck." Made worse now by still photos entered into evidence taken from angles not covered by the videos also showing that Chauvin's knee was not n Floyd's neck. Prosecutors (plural) said it so many times that it appeared it was an orchestrated effort to fog the minds of the jury and erase from their collective memory that they ever had said, simply, "neck." Full stop.

    And yesterday they introduced a video of Floyd saying something somewhat indistinct but could be heard as "I ate too many drugs." Which probably is impeachable on the grounds that it would have been the only thing Floyd said in the entire encounter that was true.
    You know on this video Chauvin’s right knee is on Floyd’s scapula . . . . .

    That little extra emphasis by the left knee towards the end of the video was a nice touch I think, kinda like putting the icing on a cake.
    Last edited by wango; 04-08-2021 at 01:56 PM.

  22. #102
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    And here’s that smart ass Wango again, prattling on about anatomy, lol.

    Why yes it is the neck area. The upper thoracic vertebra which were inevitably involved at some point are not considered the neck, but the thorax. However, with that said the carotid can still be involved. So you can easily play around with those technicalities regarding anatomical language and change the argument.

    If you want to get even more picky, an argument can be made that Chauvin’s left knee wasn’t on Floyd’s neck at all. It looks to be more of the superior portion of the tibia. To really pin-point and balance the small surface area of the patella specifically on the carotid is very difficult, so likely the area involving the patellar tendon and the tibial tuberosity were used, which are actually inferior to the “knee”.

  23. #103
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    Chauvin trial: Another false media narrative collapses

    Exclusive: Sean Harshey predicts same sense of shock as when George Zimmerman was acquitted

    Having previously written about the collapse of American laws and their replacement with the personal opinions of government officials who pick and choose what laws to enforce and against whom, we are also seeing the collapse of our criminal justice system, which is being replaced by major media narratives and pop culture trends.

    The trial of Officer Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis is simply the latest example of the rush to prosecute a case based more on media narrative rather than thorough investigation or thoughtful charging decisions.

    We have seen this several times in the recent past.

    In 2013, George Zimmerman was acquitted in the 2012 killing of Trayvon Martin during a confrontation between the neighborhood watch member and the visiting Martin on a dark night while Zimmerman was on the phone to 911 and Martin was on the phone to his girlfriend. Evidence in the criminal trial showed a dramatically different version of events – Zimmerman fired his gun while lying on his back on the ground being beaten by Martin – than the premeditated stalking and murder of a small child as portrayed by activists and corporate media. The national shock and media outrage at Zimmerman's acquittal were the result of the dramatic difference between the actual facts that came out during the jury trial and the media narrative created and stoked for more than a year leading up to the trial.

    The national rioting and media fury surrounding the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014 subjected Officer Darren Wilson to months of investigations from several sources, including by Obama Attorney General Eric Holder's Justice Department. Rather than remain silent, as virtually any defense counsel would advise, Wilson waived his rights and fully cooperated with every investigation, telling and retelling the events surrounding his encounter with Brown. His testimony matched up with physical and forensic evidence collected in the case. The same evidence also completely contradicted the rumors and media narratives promoted by athletes, activists and celebrities and was eagerly embraced by corporate media as facts. "Hands up, don't shoot!" Wilson was fully exonerated by every charging authority, despite intense pressure by media and activist groups to find some crime with which to charge him. That pressure was largely based on media narratives that, under scrutiny, turned out to be completely false. Like the Zimmerman case, the shock and outrage were due to the stark contrast between the widespread acceptance of the rumors, innuendo and assumptions that made up the media narrative and the facts determined by local, state and federal investigators from actual evidence.

    Chauvin's criminal case in Minnesota appears to be largely shaping up in an eerily similar manner to the Zimmerman case in Florida. The government has been reduced to impeaching their own evidence (the autopsy report not only failed to attribute the cause of death to a murderous knee, but revealed serious health problems combined with extraordinarily fatal levels of illegal drugs), and now police body cam footage has come into evidence showing Chauvin's knee appeared to be on Floyd's shoulder blades and not on his neck as it appeared from the famous cellphone video taken by bystanders and as claimed by activists.

    Instead of waiting for a full investigation and trial, Chauvin was presumed guilty, convicted in the media, immediately fired, and the city rushed to pay the Floyd family $27 million, described as the largest pre-trial civil rights lawsuit settlement in American history – a fact that jurors told the court (in the criminal trial) influenced their opinion of the case, forcing their dismissal.

    There is no way of knowing what verdict a jury will return in any trial or what specific item of evidence will be seen by them as particularly important. The Derek Chauvin murder trial in the death of George Floyd, though, is another example of an intense media narrative collapsing under the weight of expectations for an open-and-shut case versus actual facts and evidence.

  24. #104
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    Ann Coulter is in rare form.

    MINNEAPOLIS VS. THE EVIDENCE

    April 7, 2021 by Ann Coulter

    Apparently, no one is watching the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer on trial for the murder of George Floyd. Otherwise, the media couldn’t get away with their spectacular lying to the public about how the prosecution is killing it.

    It’s quite the opposite. In fact, in less than a week, the prosecution’s theory of the crime has subtly shifted from MURDER! to “failed to provide what we would say, in retrospect, would be a full and complete duty of care during the one- to three-minute interval between Floyd’s resisting the police to his dying, as a hostile crowd screamed obscenities at the police officers.”

    The defense hasn’t even begun to make its case, but the prosecution’s witnesses keep helping Chauvin. (The only exception to the wild media lying is Headline News, where the lawyer commentators go the extra mile by watching the trial.)

    Week One was chock-a-block with weeping bystanders wailing about how they felt watching Chauvin restrain Floyd. This would be tremendous evidence if the charge against Officer Chauvin were “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” But that’s not the charge. That’s not even a crime.

    One especially distraught witness, Charles McMillian, an elderly black man, testified to seeing “foam” coming out of Floyd’s mouth.

    QUIZ: Is foam coming out of the mouth a sign of:

    a) a head wound?

    b) strangulation?

    c) a drug overdose?

    ANSWER: c) a drug overdose.

    Apart from that crucial fact, McMillian’s evidence only pertained to “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” Which, again, is not a crime.

    My favorite witness — and the media’s favorite, too! — was Genevieve Hansen, Feminist Hero. She appeared in court in her firefighter dress uniform and a belligerent mood — though not as belligerent as the day Floyd died, when she showed up in sweats and began shrieking at the officers.

    The headlines are along the lines of “Firefighter: I Could Have Saved Floyd’s Life, But Police Wouldn’t Let Me.”

    Yes, apparently, Genevieve would have invented a time machine, gone back, and stopped Floyd from ingesting three times the lethal dose of fentanyl. I take it back: Chubby girls make the best firefighters! (Don’t get snippy with me: It’s beyond outrageous that fire departments have abandoned all physical fitness requirements solely in order to hire more women.)

    According to Genevieve, the police on the scene unaccountably refused to step aside and take direction from her, despite her full ONE YEAR of experience as a firefighter.

    Genevieve was totally on top of the situation. In her statement to investigators shortly after the event, she described Floyd as a “small, slim man.” Floyd was at least 6-foot-4 and weighed 230 pounds. The largest police officer on the scene was Chauvin, coming in at 5-foot-9 and 140 pounds. Genevieve missed nothing!

    Even in the calm setting of a courtroom, with no agitated bystanders yelling at her, here are the things Genevieve says she would have done to save Floyd’s life!

    In order:

    “I would have requested additional help.”
    “I would have wanted someone to call 911.”
    “I would have asked someone to run to the gas station and look for an AED [a defibrillator].”



    Why didn’t the officers think to call for medical backup??? Oh yeah, they already had. Twice. Starting about 10 minutes before Genevieve even showed up.

    “I would have checked his airway.”
    “I would have been worried about a spinal cord injury.”



    As we know from the autopsy, there was no problem with Floyd’s airway or spinal cord. (But, as long as you bring it up, his body did contain three times the lethal dose of fentanyl.)

    “I would have checked for a pulse.”



    Eureka! Why didn’t — oh wait, the officers had done this, repeatedly, as several bystander witnesses had already confirmed.

    By now, Floyd was dead. That’s when she would have started chest compressions.

    So Genevieve, the state’s star witness on what the cops did wrong, testified that she would have done pretty much everything the officers did. But she would have been a lot bossier about it.

    As much as Genevieve’s one year with the fire department made her an expert on when a police officer should begin chest compressions, the Minneapolis Police Department’s own experts directly contradicted her this week. These were, again, prosecution witnesses.

    On Tuesday, Lt. Johnny Mercil, the MDP’s use-of-force trainer, and Officer Nicole Mackenzie, the MPD’s medical support coordinator, testified that it would be appropriate not to provide care to a suspect who had just been fighting with officers, or in the presence of a hostile crowd.

    Chauvin had both those circumstances.

    Trying to do damage control, the prosecutor asked Officer Mackenzie to define a “hostile” crowd. She said, “a growing contingent of people around, if they’re yelling, being even verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

    Hey — remember those weeping bystanders last week? Their own testimony confirmed that they were “yelling and even being verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

    Donald Williams, for example, the bouncer and MMA hobbyist, admitted to continuously berating the officers — all of which is on tape — calling Chauvin a “fucking bum,” “bitch” and “a fucking pussy ass bitch.” In one of the tapes, Williams threatens Officer Tou Thao, saying, “I swear I’ll slap the fuck out of both of you!”

    And of course, there was the lovely Genevieve screeching, “I have your name tag, bitch!”

    Now you know why prime-time cable suddenly went back to covering COVID vaccination schedules this week.



    anncoulter.com/2021/04/07/minneapolis-vs-the-evidencex/

  25. #105
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,989
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    And on another matter, why didn’t the “dirty dozen” reference get at least one like? I mean, I thought it was timely, related to our thread and dammit, it’s just a great movie!
    Sorry, I've never seen that movie.
    wango likes this.

  26. #106
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Sorry, I've never seen that movie.
    Think of “The Expendables”, but in the 70’s, oops, edit, 60’s (with not as big as All-Star cast).

    Last edited by wango; 04-08-2021 at 09:22 PM.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  27. #107
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Ann Coulter is in rare form.

    MINNEAPOLIS VS. THE EVIDENCE

    April 7, 2021 by Ann Coulter

    Apparently, no one is watching the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer on trial for the murder of George Floyd. Otherwise, the media couldn’t get away with their spectacular lying to the public about how the prosecution is killing it.

    It’s quite the opposite. In fact, in less than a week, the prosecution’s theory of the crime has subtly shifted from MURDER! to “failed to provide what we would say, in retrospect, would be a full and complete duty of care during the one- to three-minute interval between Floyd’s resisting the police to his dying, as a hostile crowd screamed obscenities at the police officers.”

    The defense hasn’t even begun to make its case, but the prosecution’s witnesses keep helping Chauvin. (The only exception to the wild media lying is Headline News, where the lawyer commentators go the extra mile by watching the trial.)

    Week One was chock-a-block with weeping bystanders wailing about how they felt watching Chauvin restrain Floyd. This would be tremendous evidence if the charge against Officer Chauvin were “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” But that’s not the charge. That’s not even a crime.

    One especially distraught witness, Charles McMillian, an elderly black man, testified to seeing “foam” coming out of Floyd’s mouth.

    QUIZ: Is foam coming out of the mouth a sign of:

    a) a head wound?

    b) strangulation?

    c) a drug overdose?

    ANSWER: c) a drug overdose.

    Apart from that crucial fact, McMillian’s evidence only pertained to “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” Which, again, is not a crime.

    My favorite witness — and the media’s favorite, too! — was Genevieve Hansen, Feminist Hero. She appeared in court in her firefighter dress uniform and a belligerent mood — though not as belligerent as the day Floyd died, when she showed up in sweats and began shrieking at the officers.

    The headlines are along the lines of “Firefighter: I Could Have Saved Floyd’s Life, But Police Wouldn’t Let Me.”

    Yes, apparently, Genevieve would have invented a time machine, gone back, and stopped Floyd from ingesting three times the lethal dose of fentanyl. I take it back: Chubby girls make the best firefighters! (Don’t get snippy with me: It’s beyond outrageous that fire departments have abandoned all physical fitness requirements solely in order to hire more women.)

    According to Genevieve, the police on the scene unaccountably refused to step aside and take direction from her, despite her full ONE YEAR of experience as a firefighter.

    Genevieve was totally on top of the situation. In her statement to investigators shortly after the event, she described Floyd as a “small, slim man.” Floyd was at least 6-foot-4 and weighed 230 pounds. The largest police officer on the scene was Chauvin, coming in at 5-foot-9 and 140 pounds. Genevieve missed nothing!

    Even in the calm setting of a courtroom, with no agitated bystanders yelling at her, here are the things Genevieve says she would have done to save Floyd’s life!

    In order:

    “I would have requested additional help.”
    “I would have wanted someone to call 911.”
    “I would have asked someone to run to the gas station and look for an AED [a defibrillator].”



    Why didn’t the officers think to call for medical backup??? Oh yeah, they already had. Twice. Starting about 10 minutes before Genevieve even showed up.

    “I would have checked his airway.”
    “I would have been worried about a spinal cord injury.”



    As we know from the autopsy, there was no problem with Floyd’s airway or spinal cord. (But, as long as you bring it up, his body did contain three times the lethal dose of fentanyl.)

    “I would have checked for a pulse.”



    Eureka! Why didn’t — oh wait, the officers had done this, repeatedly, as several bystander witnesses had already confirmed.

    By now, Floyd was dead. That’s when she would have started chest compressions.

    So Genevieve, the state’s star witness on what the cops did wrong, testified that she would have done pretty much everything the officers did. But she would have been a lot bossier about it.

    As much as Genevieve’s one year with the fire department made her an expert on when a police officer should begin chest compressions, the Minneapolis Police Department’s own experts directly contradicted her this week. These were, again, prosecution witnesses.

    On Tuesday, Lt. Johnny Mercil, the MDP’s use-of-force trainer, and Officer Nicole Mackenzie, the MPD’s medical support coordinator, testified that it would be appropriate not to provide care to a suspect who had just been fighting with officers, or in the presence of a hostile crowd.

    Chauvin had both those circumstances.

    Trying to do damage control, the prosecutor asked Officer Mackenzie to define a “hostile” crowd. She said, “a growing contingent of people around, if they’re yelling, being even verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

    Hey — remember those weeping bystanders last week? Their own testimony confirmed that they were “yelling and even being verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

    Donald Williams, for example, the bouncer and MMA hobbyist, admitted to continuously berating the officers — all of which is on tape — calling Chauvin a “fucking bum,” “bitch” and “a fucking pussy ass bitch.” In one of the tapes, Williams threatens Officer Tou Thao, saying, “I swear I’ll slap the fuck out of both of you!”

    And of course, there was the lovely Genevieve screeching, “I have your name tag, bitch!”

    Now you know why prime-time cable suddenly went back to covering COVID vaccination schedules this week.



    anncoulter.com/2021/04/07/minneapolis-vs-the-evidencex/
    Actually, you don’t start chest compressions till after there is no pulse. So the firefighter was correct in that regard. But you know that right beetle? Just pointing out a bit of error in your critique, please continue.

  28. #108
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not starting a debate... just presenting what I believe were facts...

    Your politifact is discussing March 12, 2019.
    The politifact is discussing the KKK not David Duke.

    The tweets from Duke were from July 8, 2020.
    The tweets are not from the KKK but from the former head of the KKK David Duke.



    Another fact: 2020 comes after 2019


    Also, Trump did not get a higher percentage of black votes than any president since Abraham Lincoln. He has done better than any Republican nominee from 1996 though.

    The article you present only covers 2016 and 2020... perhaps you made a mistake and provided the wrong link?

    The history of Black support for GOP nominees
    Prior to 1936, a majority of Black voters supported Republicans, due to the Republican Party’s historic role in ending slavery. However, the Great Depression and the New Deal led the majority of African-Americans to switch allegiances to the Democrats starting in 1936. Nonetheless, from 1936 to 1960, Republicans garnered a meaningful share of the Black vote, averaging 30% over that period.




    https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...h=e3f70ba4a09b

    I will leave this alone now.
    Go ahead and leave it alone.

    Because at the end of the day, Joe Biden' endorsing a known racist and segregationalist he called his mentor, is going to carry one hell of alot more weight than any of the weirdos you dig up that endorsed a man they'd never met. And he didn't know them personally at all.

    And the black working class beginning to realize they have more in common with the white working class than the liberal elite is obvious with thier growing support for the gop. And the walkway movements from the corporate owned DNC

    You're grasping here. It's "orange man bad" and "racist" leftist drivel. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-09-2021 at 03:53 AM.

  29. #109
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You know on this video Chauvin’s right knee is on Floyd’s scapula . . . . .

    That little extra emphasis by the left knee towards the end of the video was a nice touch I think, kinda like putting the icing on a cake.
    Dont you just love youtubes liberal views, age confirming this video 3 times . Its a criminal being arrested, yet no age restrictions on full nudity because its “science related” . They really went to shit about 10 years ago sorta like what they call it facebook i think yeah thats it

  30. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Dont you just love youtubes liberal views, age confirming this video 3 times . Its a criminal being arrested, yet no age restrictions on full nudity because its “science related” . They really went to shit about 10 years ago sorta like what they call it facebook i think yeah thats it
    Personally I wouldn't want my 7yr old seeing someone dying under the knee of a policeman. (notice I didn't say the policeman was causing the death.)
    I don't think YouTube is blocking it because it is a criminal being arrested. I think the dying thing is the concerning part.

  31. #111
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Personally I wouldn't want my 7yr old seeing someone dying under the knee of a policeman. (notice I didn't say the policeman was causing the death.)
    I don't think YouTube is blocking it because it is a criminal being arrested. I think the dying thing is the concerning part.
    I cant agree. Cant really flaunt that when you have plenty of video game violence, also i seen a YouTube video of a white guy getting shot and killed by police, no age restrictions there for some reason i have no idea i mean the guy died on camera.
    I guess we think we different. I would point out to my son, dont break the law by using fake money while consuming huge amounts of drugs and you wont be in that situation. Also, dont resist arrest, that helps alot too. How many smooth arrests are made? Millions...but i know i know...


    https://youtu.be/OflGwyWcft8
    Ive added a random vid i pulled to prove my point, this isnt the video i was mentioning but it serves its purpose. Again no age restrictions when i clicked on it yet THREE when i wqtched the clip Wango posted
    Last edited by Cuz; 04-09-2021 at 08:26 AM.

  32. #112
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Dont you just love youtubes liberal views, age confirming this video 3 times . Its a criminal being arrested, yet no age restrictions on full nudity because its “science related” . They really went to shit about 10 years ago sorta like what they call it facebook i think yeah thats it
    I did find it strange and a pain in the ass to have to confirm my age before viewing it & you are right, there is other stuff I’ve seen on YouTube that I felt was more offensive. However, I feel it’s more than someone being arrested. Although, I made light of that last emphasis that Chauvin did towards the end of the video (I have a sick sense of humor at times), it was pretty brutal & if I had a young child I don’t think I’d want to have them watch that without an adult to do some explaining.

    True story - a student told me about a Netflix show called “Don’t F**** with cats”. So I started talking about it with more of my other classes. I then watched a couple episodes. When I got back to school the next day I had a couple of upset students saying they were a bit traumatized by it. I was in 100% agreement that I f’d up by not watching it first before telling my students. The kids were cool, but it was a lesson learned.

  33. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I cant agree. Cant really flaunt that when you have plenty of video game violence, also i seen a YouTube video of a white guy getting shot and killed by police, no age restrictions there for some reason i have no idea i mean the guy died on camera.
    I guess we think we different. I would point out to my son, dont break the law by using fake money while consuming huge amounts of drugs and you wont be in that situation. Also, dont resist arrest, that helps alot too. How many smooth arrests are made? Millions...but i know i know...


    https://youtu.be/OflGwyWcft8
    Ive added a random vid i pulled to prove my point, this isnt the video i was mentioning but it serves its purpose. Again no age restrictions when i clicked on it yet THREE when i wqtched the clip Wango posted
    No one died in that video. (They cut the video short before he was shot.)

    I am not saying that there are not videos of people getting killed.
    I do think they should have restrictions on videos of people getting killed.

  34. #114
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I cant agree. Cant really flaunt that when you have plenty of video game violence, also i seen a YouTube video of a white guy getting shot and killed by police, no age restrictions there for some reason i have no idea i mean the guy died on camera.
    I guess we think we different. I would point out to my son, dont break the law by using fake money while consuming huge amounts of drugs and you wont be in that situation. Also, dont resist arrest, that helps alot too. How many smooth arrests are made? Millions...but i know i know...


    https://youtu.be/OflGwyWcft8
    Ive added a random vid i pulled to prove my point, this isnt the video i was mentioning but it serves its purpose. Again no age restrictions when i clicked on it yet THREE when i wqtched the clip Wango posted
    Cuz, sincerely I’m not arguing and I already agree that I’ve seen worse on YouTube.

    But, with that said man, this video is funny. Seriously, if I were to show it in class I can tell you my kids reaction. They would be laughing at this dumbass kid and a bunch would have joked that they would have shot him already.

    Again, not arguing your point - but this kid is a dumb-ass. When he put his hands behind his back, if it was me? Boom boom, out go the lights.

  35. #115
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by wango;7547505[B
    [I]]I did find it strange and a pain in the ass to have to confirm my age before viewing it &[/I][/B] you are right, there is other stuff I’ve seen on YouTube that I felt was more offensive. However, I feel it’s more than someone being arrested. Although, I made light of that last emphasis that Chauvin did towards the end of the video (I have a sick sense of humor at times), it was pretty brutal & if I had a young child I don’t think I’d want to have them watch that without an adult to do some explaining.

    True story - a student told me about a Netflix show called “Don’t F**** with cats”. So I started talking about it with more of my other classes. I then watched a couple episodes. When I got back to school the next day I had a couple of upset students saying they were a bit traumatized by it. I was in 100% agreement that I f’d up by not watching it first before telling my students. The kids were cool, but it was a lesson learned.
    Thats because you've got to scroll so far down to input your information Wango

    Haha. You ain't foolin nobody here.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-09-2021 at 11:04 AM.

  36. #116
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Thats because you've got to scroll so far down to input your information Wango

    Haha. You ain't foolin nobody here.
    You have me confused with that post H. Maybe the coffee hasn’t kicked in enough for me this morning.

    Still laughing about Cuz’s vid. “keep your hands up!” Naturally the first thing the kid does is put them down. Damn, cops have a tough job!

  37. #117
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,399
    I can already smell them demoncrat cities burning!

    During Chauvin Trial: The Official Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension, Drugs, And Stress

    Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, took the stand at the murder trial of former Officer Derek Chauvin for pressing his knee on or close to Floyd’s neck.

    Baker concluded last year that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest — that is, his heart stopped.

    The chief county medical examiner who ruled George Floyd’s death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd’s heart gave out due to heart disease, hypertension, drugs, and stress. He also said that the stress was caused by the way the police held him down.

    When Baker was asked how police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” led to Floyd’s death, he said that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of two heart arteries.

    Baker said being involved in a scuffle raises adrenaline, which asks the heart to beat even faster and supply more oxygen...

    ... He also stated that the knee of officer Chauvin appeared to be on Floyd’s back and it did not look like the knee occluded carotid artery. And if it did it would not matter, he had another one.... (emphasis added)

  38. #118
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I can already smell them demoncrat cities burning!

    During Chauvin Trial: The Official Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension, Drugs, And Stress

    Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, took the stand at the murder trial of former Officer Derek Chauvin for pressing his knee on or close to Floyd’s neck.

    Baker concluded last year that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest — that is, his heart stopped.

    The chief county medical examiner who ruled George Floyd’s death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd’s heart gave out due to heart disease, hypertension, drugs, and stress. He also said that the stress was caused by the way the police held him down.

    When Baker was asked how police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” led to Floyd’s death, he said that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of two heart arteries.

    Baker said being involved in a scuffle raises adrenaline, which asks the heart to beat even faster and supply more oxygen...

    ... He also stated that the knee of officer Chauvin appeared to be on Floyd’s back and it did not look like the knee occluded carotid artery. And if it did it would not matter, he had another one.... (emphasis added)
    Funny thing beetle, I see how perturbed you get when others try to preach to you about firearms. And I understand because when I read your posts it’s quite obvious your command of the subject is extraordinary, so when you critique those members that try to debate you, I understand.

    However, this continual posting of medical information that you think makes sense because it’s something you’ve read or heard from someone else is well, “not totally correct nor complete”. You post things that appear to bolster your argument, but they really don’t.

    You don’t need both carotid arteries blocked to go unconscious and die.

    You are partially correct as to why the heart is beating faster. The other is chemoreceptors for oxygen and carbon dioxide are telling the brain (medulla oblongata) to have the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system speed the heart up as well. In fact it has a far more profound effect then adrenaline. Why the changes in oxygen and carbon dioxide? The restriction of blood flow to the brain because of the officer. And the position of being prone and having the movement of the rib cage impeded by the other officer kneeling upon it.

    Reading the Medical examiner’s biopsy was like reading an incompletely written and biased medical research paper, please stop hurting my eyes with the medical “knowledge” that you “think” sounds right.

    Aside from possibly wishing America burning or finding that even slightly funny, you have my deepest respect and I will look forward learning from your posts and enjoy reading them.
    Last edited by wango; 04-10-2021 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Unnecessarily confrontational

  39. #119
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Its said that Derek Chauvin weighs around 140lbs. Lol i just thought that was funny
    wango and Hughinn like this.

  40. #120
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Its said that Derek Chauvin weighs around 140lbs. Lol i just thought that was funny
    He’s a pretty light dude. Crap, I have very few male kids at that weight. Thanks for the laugh !

    Seriously Cuz, did you not find that kid on your vid slightly funny? What were they being arrested for, do you know?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •