Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: CNN Director Admits Active Campaign To Have Trump Voted Out Of Office

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

CNN Director Admits Active Campaign To Have Trump Voted Out Of Office

Your grandchildren will be astonished when you tell them that there was a time when it was considered the job of a newsman to report the news.

CNN should be stripped of its 1st Amendment protections.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Scientists admit the sky is blue.

What's the issue? Fox doesn't tell their viewers what to do/think, albeit to their own detriment? You have to tell a whole lot of lies and half-truths to get poor people to vote against their own benefit. Man the blinders you have on must be something.

At the very least this is confession to campaign finance fraud because it amounts to an In-Kind Contribution.

Georgia Prosecutors Open Criminal Inquiry Into Trump’s Efforts to Subvert Election

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/u...stigation.html
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-13-2021 at 01:00 PM.

And now there's another video (not link-able to this forum) from Project Veritas of a CNN producer bragging about their orchestrated attempts to undermine Representative Matt Gaetz.

Happy they are trying to bring down a pedophile.

Joel Greenberg, a onetime county tax collector, disclosed to investigators that he and Mr. Gaetz had encounters with women who were given cash or gifts in exchange for sex, the people said. The Justice Department is investigating the involvement of the men with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments and whether the men had sex with a 17-year-old in violation of sex trafficking statutes, people familiar with the inquiry have said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/u...att-gaetz.html

Kinda fitting that...
    U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz was the lone vote in the House against an anti-human trafficking bill.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-trafficking-/

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Scientists admit the sky is blue.

What's the issue? Fox doesn't tell their viewers what to do/think, albeit to their own detriment? You have to tell a whole lot of lies and half-truths to get poor people to vote against their own benefit. Man the blinders you have on must be something.
    That's something that has simply astonished me about the democrat party supporters.

For example, most african american people vote democrat, but the democrat party promotes immigration policy that has costed the african american community very badly.

In only the most recent of so many examples, they voted for joe biden to get better wages and standards of living, and Biden administration policies of opening the borders lowers wages. They wanted better standards of living, but joe biden economic policies drive up energy prices and everything else gets less affordable, then living standards sink. It happens like this time and time and time again with the democrat party. They talk up a good game, but they never actually do anything but serve the ultra rich

Democrat party propoganda is crazy. I can't believe people don't know the difference between what they say, and what they do. Who they imitate and who they really are
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-14-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

Joel Greenberg, a onetime county tax collector, disclosed to investigators that he and Mr. Gaetz had encounters with women who were given cash or gifts in exchange for sex, the people said. The Justice Department is investigating the involvement of the men with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments and whether the men had sex with a 17-year-old in violation of sex trafficking statutes, people familiar with the inquiry have said.

Kinda fitting that...
    U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz was the lone vote in the House against an anti-human trafficking bill.

This ^

Of course he deserves a Fair investigation prior to being chastised. But he's a republican, so he only has to be accused.

I haven't seen actual pictures or proof, of gaets like for example Hunter Biden having pictures.

It's unfortunate that Hunter biden can get away with having pictures of his penis in the mouth of underage ukrainian prostitutes and snorting coke off the butt cheek of an underage chinese prostitutes and get away with it because he's a Biden and the Bidens are democrat party elites. So we're just not supposed to notice or talk about it.

Or the human trafficking enabled by the Bidens administration border policies. The untold suffering and child trafficking and prostitution he has enabled by allowing the Mexican drug cartels to take charge of the border. I wonder how many of those unaccompanied minors wind up in Mexican cartel brothels or muling drugs and committing crimes for the cartels who are getting so rich so fast thanks to the Bidens? Ah. Nevermind. Another thing we're not supposed to notice or talk about and questions were not supposed to ask because The current administration is democrat party royal legacies. So instead were supposed to talk about a one time county tax collector claiming he once whored around together with a gop congressman.

Makes alot of sense I guess. To CNN, who doesn't even pretend to be news or journalism anymore but unapologetic at admitting to be DNC propoganda. And I ain't trying to pick at you personally DD, but I am pointing out the ridiculous nature what passes for news. Because I'm witnessing a catastrophe in slow motion here. You wouldn't believe how much the crowds under bridges and homeless tent cities full of Honduran men that are growing up around here. People who live near Texas border are literally on lockdown every night because when it gets dark, shit gets lively. People moving in the dark everywhere. Nothing stays that ain't nailed down and you better be in before dark. But cnn and msdnc refuse to report it, because the democrat party did it. And man, I'll tell you this, most of these people are young men. 80 to 90 percent are single males 15 to 30, they're here looking for money, work, cars and pussy. Theres bad a moon rising. And joe Biden and the democrat party did it. We could argue why till the cows come home, but nobody can deny they did this intentionally. And people are going to suffer.

I'm all for pedophiles being prosocuted. But not just the ones who oppose the democrat party. And I'm all for the news calling out leaders, but not just the ones without that D by thier name. I know the democrat party and the corporate interests are in bed together, but the real tragedy is that the corporate media machine is too.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-14-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Last edited by Hughinn; 04-14-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

Kinda fitting that...

I'm glad he's getting brought down, but we all know it's much bigger than these few pawns that have been sacrificed. This sex-trafficking network is massive in scale. It's not even a left/right thing. There are sick fvuks on all sides of the political spectrum.
    almostgone likes this.

Project Veritas video of CNN producer admitting they're using coronapanic to intentionally cause distress.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm glad he's getting brought down, but we all know it's much bigger than these few pawns that have been sacrificed. This sex-trafficking network is massive in scale. It's not even a left/right thing. There are sick fvuks on all sides of the political spectrum.
    Exactly. These degenerates are lower than whale shit and it needs to be eliminated.
    People, especially children, are not property nor are they a commodity.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information