• 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: Chauvin Juror Admits She Voted to Prevent Rioting, Not on the Facts

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Chauvin Juror Admits She Voted to Prevent Rioting, Not on the Facts

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool, so did the OJ jurors.

So set the guy free. The family made their $, Chauvin succeeded in making the guy a martyr and the world will continue to rotate around the sun.

Really, who the f**k cares anymore. At least the public won’t have to pay for Chauvin’s existence in jail (crap, ain’t 20+ million enough ffs?).

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    (crap, ain’t 20+ million enough ffs?).
    Yeah but they're just American dollars.... not real Bitcoins.
    Hughinn and Honkey_Kong like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Yeah but they're just American dollars.... not real Bitcoins.
    Let's not talk about bitcoin

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Cool, so did the OJ jurors.

So set the guy free. The family made their $, Chauvin succeeded in making the guy a martyr and the world will continue to rotate around the sun.

Really, who the f**k cares anymore. At least the public won’t have to pay for Chauvin’s existence in jail (crap, ain’t 20+ million enough ffs?).
    I know we're all tired of the situation Wango.

But the reality is that in the case of oj simpson, justice was tainted for political reasons and exploited by a political party.

In the case of chauvin, justice was tainted and exploited by the same political party.

A hundred years ago, democrat party leaders used to stand on courthouse steps holding bullhorns and rallying thier supporters, carrying scrolls, wearing white hoods and carrying crosses making threats and intimidating jurors to taint justice in favor of the outcomes they wanted, and benefittedthem politicallyat the time,, justice be damned.

Today democrat party leaders weild thier propoganda networks rallying thier supporters in black masks and skinny jeans, carrying smart phones, making threats and intimidating jurors to get the outcomes they wanted, that benefitted them politically at the time,, justice be damned.

That's undeniably true, and can be proven by demonstrable fact. And it's a travesty to the ideas of american justice and western jurisprudence in general.

It has to be called what it is sir.

Regardless of who gets offended or upset by hearing it.

So, thank you beetle, once again for your diligence on recognition of reality, while most other forces seek to cloud it.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-23-2021 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I know we're all tired of the situation Wango.

But the reality is that in the case of oj simpson, justice was tainted for political reasons and exploited by a political party.

In the case of chauvin, justice was tainted and exploited by the same political party.

A hundred years ago, democrat party leaders used to stand on courthouse steps holding bullhorns and rallying thier supporters, carrying scrolls, wearing white hoods and carrying crosses making threats and intimidating jurors to taint justice in favor of the outcomes they wanted, and benefittedthem politicallyat the time,, justice be damned.

Today democrat party leaders weild thier propoganda networks rallying thier supporters in black masks and skinny jeans, carrying smart phones, making threats and intimidating jurors to get the outcomes they wanted, that benefitted them politically at the time,, justice be damned.

That's undeniably true, and can be proven by demonstrable fact. And it's a travesty to the ideas of american justice and western jurisprudence in general.

It has to be called what it is sir.

Regardless of who gets offended or upset by hearing it.

So, thank you beetle, once again for your diligence on recognition of reality, while most other forces seek to cloud it.
    Wow; justice was tainted (for political reasons)? Beetle recognized “reality”? Are you serious or just a child?

Oh wait, hold on a sec, I have a call on my smart phone, but I can’t seem to get it out of the tight pocket of my skinny jeans . . . .
    Hughinn likes this.

Wow; justice was tainted (for political reasons)? Beetle recognized “reality”? Are you serious or just a child?

Oh wait, hold on a sec, I have a call on my smart phone, but I can’t seem to get it out of the tight pocket of my skinny jeans . . . .
    My apologies sir, if I was a bit too brash or seemingly hostile.

My intention was to make it known that beetles point was valid. Yes sir, I'm serious. And only pointing out the parallels between the instances you had mentioned.

Self reflection is difficult to say the least. Especially when it shatters preconceived notions and illusions of righteousness people have.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-23-2021 at 10:43 PM.
    wango likes this.

So Beetlegeuse posts "Chauvin Juror Admits She Voted to Prevent Rioting, Not on the Facts"...

And you fucking believe him????

Please always consider the source.

The "juror" was an alternate and never even voted.

The complete lack of morals of some people just never ceases to amaze me.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Doesnt matter, guy never had a chance. He handled the situation wrong, as hundreds of cops do everyday. It was the world attention that got him. Remember the mobs in Rome? When they yelled “crucify him”... you have a prime example of that here. The liberals have the same “mob mentality “ as Rome and we all know what eventually happened.
    My fellow conservatives of the board, keep the right to bear arms you never know when you will have to take them up
    Hughinn and Wannabhuge14 like this.

So lying is fine then??

He specifically said she voted when she didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Doesnt matter, guy never had a chance. He handled the situation wrong, as hundreds of cops do everyday. It was the world attention that got him. Remember the mobs in Rome? When they yelled “crucify him”... you have a prime example of that here. The liberals have the same “mob mentality “ as Rome and we all know what eventually happened.
    My fellow conservatives of the board, keep the right to bear arms you never know when you will have to take them up
    Then mobs or no mobs...
    If hundreds of cops act like Chauvin everyday then we should have hundreds of guilty verdicts a day.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-24-2021 at 08:30 AM.

My apologies sir, if I was a bit too brash or seemingly hostile.

My intention was to make it known that beetles point was valid. Yes sir, I'm serious. And only pointing out the parallels between the instances you had mentioned.

Self reflection is difficult to say the least. Especially when it shatters preconceived notions and illusions of righteousness people have.
    LOL, come on man, you weren’t brash. I was just f’n with you.

Seriously, this is just another one of these trials. It did have the potential to be a powder keg though because just like anything, the newer version has to be bigger and better. “Oh you thought the riots after the Rodney King verdict were bad, just wait and see these riots if Chauvin gets off, m-f’r!”.

Like this trial will do anything for anyone. It and the 20 million $ were nothing more than a temporary band-aid for race relations between blacks and whites. Cops still have to do their job (like they haven’t killed anyone doing so recently) and some will go overboard. Politics is ever present and won’t disappear.

The question though is why keep beating a dead horse? Are you thinking that one day someone will actually believe the horse is not really dead and simply needs to be beaten more to awaken it from its slumber? The horse is dead, it’s body is rotting and the flies have already come and gone. All that’s left is maggots & a stinking carcass that needs burying.

And I still can’t get that damn smart phone out of the pocket of my skinny jeans, lol.
    Last edited by wango; 04-24-2021 at 10:03 AM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    And we continue down the timeline of forums most hateful poster since -98.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    And we continue down the timeline of forums most hateful poster since -98.
    Lol why do you say that?

LOL, come on man, you weren’t brash. I was just f’n with you.

Seriously, this is just another one of these trials. It did have the potential to be a powder keg though because just like anything, the newer version has to be bigger and better. “Oh you thought the riots after the Rodney King verdict were bad, just wait and see these riots if Chauvin gets off, m-f’r!”.

Like this trial will do anything for anyone. It and the 20 million $ were nothing more than a temporary band-aid for race relations between blacks and whites. Cops still have to do their job (like they haven’t killed anyone doing so recently) and some will go overboard. Politics is ever present and won’t disappear.

The question though is why keep beating a dead horse? Are you thinking that one day someone will actually believe the horse is not really dead and simply needs to be beaten more to awaken it from its slumber? The horse is dead, it’s body is rotting and the flies have already come and gone. All that’s left is maggots & a stinking carcass that needs burying.

And I still can’t get that damn smart phone out of the pocket of my skinny jeans, lol.

It has to be called out for what it is.

There are those who read here and don't comment.
    The reality has to be shown. Like it or not.

I have a PM box full of messages from members of this board who appreciate myself standing up to certain other members here who continually insult , bully and supress people who don't share thier views.

So I will persist sir.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    So Beetlegeuse posts "Chauvin Juror Admits She Voted to Prevent Rioting, Not on the Facts"...

And you fucking believe him????

Please always consider the source.

The "juror" was an alternate and never even voted.

The complete lack of morals of some people just never ceases to amaze me.
    Considering that during the jury selection process, several jurors asked to be dismissed out of fear of violence from left Wing mobs. They said serving on the jury fairly wasn't possible because it put thier lives, the lives of their families and livelyhoods in danger from leftist violence.

Knowing that as fact. It's entirely believable that other jurors who wound up serving had the same fears and voted to save themselves from violence perpetuated by the militant wing of the democrat party if they voted against thier wishes. And so they simply voted for self preservation. At the end of the day, it was hang Chauvin or hang themselves.

So yes, it's not hard to believe, because it makes logical Sense.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-24-2021 at 01:21 PM.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

No dude, by all means please do. I can’t say that I have witnessed the members that you are referring to doing any bullying. And actually the insults seem to be reasonable as well. They have gone in both directions, but it’s been pretty civil and members have generally fessed up when they have gone overboard.

I just feel that the “reality being shown” is not all that ground-breaking or new. Case and point, this thread. Trials come and go, politics and deals are involved, so what is really all that new that needs to be presented? That was the point of my first post here. The civil suit prior to the trial said it all to me, the conclusion of this was that predictable.

Another one of these deaths/trials will pop up quicker than expected unfortunately, even given present circumstances.

Last edited by wango; 04-24-2021 at 12:01 PM.

It has to be called out for what it is.

There are those who read here and don't comment.
    The reality has to be shown. Like it or not.

I have a PM box full of messages from members of this board who appreciate myself standing up to certain other members here who continually insult , bully and supress people who don't share thier views.

So I will persist sir.
    You're thanking Beetlegeuse for spreading lies and...
    You accuse me of insulting by pointing out a lie.

Please explain how lying is good and being honest is bad???

No dude, by all means please do. I can’t say that I have witnessed the members that you are referring to doing any bullying. And actually the insults seem to be reasonable as well. They have gone in both directions, but it’s been pretty civil and members have generally fessed up when they have gone overboard.

I just feel that the “reality being shown” is not all that ground-breaking or new. Case and point, this thread. Trials come and go, politics and deals are involved, so what is really all that new that needs to be presented? That was the point of my first post here. The civil suit prior to the trial said it all to me, the conclusion of this was that predictable.

Another one of these deaths/trials will pop up quicker than expected unfortunately, even given present circumstances.

It's not that it's new or old wango. Thats irrelevant.

The fact is that justice has been clouded once again by politics, and thats wrong. It has to be called out. It must.

If you want to ignore it, simply because you think that's just the way it is, so why even bother, then fine sir. That's your choice.

But it's not fine to Americans who believe in blind justice and western jurisprudence. In fact, it goes completely against either of those principles, and therefore some Americans choose not just to accept it simply because "thats the way it is, so oh well, let's move along, nothing new to see here". And that sir, is thier choice. I don't understand why you and others here refuse to accept that. Other people can make thier own decisions and determine thier own beliefs, discuss openly whatever they want, and we don't get to give or deny them permission. Because this is still America, the land of the free
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-24-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    wango likes this.

You're thanking Beetlegeuse for spreading lies and...
    You accuse me of insulting by pointing out a lie.

Please explain how lying is good and being honest is bad???
    Like I said sir. Considering that many American citizens refused to serve on that jury for fear of thier lives from leftwing mobs, then I see it as entirely plausible that other Americans that did serve, voted to hang Chauvin to save themselves. High profile democrat leaders across the country were threatening violence if they didn't get the verdict they wanted. The militant sects of the democrat party openly made these threats, while democrat leaders made the same threats except slightly veiled. After seeing a summer of the democrat party militants burning cities, looting and murdering, while democrat leaders cheered them on and sheltered them from law and consequences, then there was no reason not to believe the threats were very real.

So yes, i find it totally believable that under such open threats and intimidation , that some people may have voted not on facts, but to save themselves and others from the violence threatened by the democrat party.

I have little doubt that as time passes others will come forward with similar confessions
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-24-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Like I said sir. Considering that many American citizens refused to serve on that jury for fear of thier lives from leftwing mobs, then I see it as entirely plausible that other Americans that did serve, voted to hang Chauvin to save themselves. High profile democrat leaders across the country were threatening violence if they didn't get the verdict they wanted. The militant sects of the democrat party openly made these threats, while democrat leaders made the same threats except slightly veiled. After seeing a summer of the democrat party militants burning cities, looting and murdering, then there was no reason not to believe the threats were very real.

So yes, i find it totally believable that under such open threats and intimidation , that some people may have voted not on facts, but to save themselves and others from the violence threatened by the democrat party.

I have little doubt that as time passes others will come forward with similar confessions
    stop avoiding the facts...

Beetlegeuse stated...

He then even quoted a particular alternate juror.
    That juror didn't vote.

So he lied.

Just because maybe there is a possibility that perhaps there is a chance that another juror may have been affected doesn't mean shit to his statement about her in particular.

He presented a lie that an alternate juror who didn't vote did vote.
    That is a lie.

You sir are simply avoiding facts and dealing in hypotheticals.

Please stick to the facts.

He lied.

It's not that it's new or old wango. Thats irrelevant.

The fact is that justice has been clouded once again by politics, and thats wrong. It has to be called out. It must.

If you want to ignore it, simply because you think that's just the way it is, so why even bother, then fine sir. That's your choice.

But it's not fine to Americans who believe in blind justice and western jurisprudence. In fact, it goes completely against either of those principles, and therefore some Americans choose not just to accept it simply because "thats the way it is, so oh well, let's move along, nothing new to see here". And that sir, is thier choice. I don't understand why you and others here refuse to accept that. Other people can make thier own decisions and determine thier own beliefs, discuss openly whatever they want, and we don't get to give or deny them permission. Because this is still America, the land of the free
    Look Hughinn, I understand everything that you say, truly.

And you are right, the freedom to discuss should be part of the process. I think the point I was trying to make was that it appears some topics that are continually rehashed and being passed as “new” information, particularly if it is not 100% true (deliberately or un deliberately) is nothing that needs to be continuously added as new threads.

I’m agreeing more with members that are stating that this political “discussion” is being viewed as a turn off to members or potential members.

But there are members like yourself that are passionate about current events and continually start threads and other members do have “their eyes open” and don’t “move along” because there is “something to see” and what they are seeing isn’t really truthful. And we go round and round and round and round and . . . .

Beetle got caught in yet another mistruth (per DD’s post) being passed off as “news worthy” and in need of everyone’s attention. Do you feel that is correct? Propagating mistruths to undermine faith is not a cool thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Remember the mobs in Rome? When they yelled “crucify him”... you have a prime example of that here. The liberals have the same “mob mentality “ as Rome and we all know what eventually happened.
    The circumstances in which Jesus died are well-documented in unbiased objective written accounts. It's crystal clear from start to finish. Although personally I think more people should accept the fifth gospel of Thomas (or at least consider it).

The death of G. Floyd -- although it was filmed -- isn't as obvious to understand. Jesus cried out "It is finished" however Floyd's last words would have more appropriately been "It's just beginning".

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    The circumstances in which Jesus died are well-documented in unbiased objective written accounts. It's crystal clear from start to finish. Although personally I think more people should accept the fifth gospel of Thomas (or at least consider it).

The death of G. Floyd -- although it was filmed -- isn't as obvious to understand. Jesus cried out "It is finished" however Floyd's last words would have more appropriately been "It's just beginning".
    So true
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

stop avoiding the facts...

Beetlegeuse stated...

He then even quoted a particular alternate juror.
    That juror didn't vote.

So he lied.

Just because maybe there is a possibility that perhaps there is a chance that another juror may have been affected doesn't mean shit to his statement about her in particular.

He presented a lie that an alternate juror who didn't vote did vote.
    That is a lie.

You sir are simply avoiding facts and dealing in hypotheticals.

Please stick to the facts.

He lied.
    Sir, it's arbitrary nonsense that you keep pushing.

So beetles headline doesn't precisely fit the story he posted, and for that, you howl "liar, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe", etc etc, and therefore you seek to totally supress the point he was making by calling names, bullying and harassing anybody that comments or supports his point.

I digress, that although what your saying may be true, by that same token, cnn, msdnc,abc,CBS and all dnc propaganda outlets lie on a daily basis. By your own definition.
    If you can be man enough to admit that, then I cannot argue your point. I won't. I see it, and its true. The headline is misleading. I am not arguing against that case.

But since you mentioned facts, I must point out, that with the threat of violence from the democrat party, added to the testimony of the alternative juror in beetles post in conjunction with the numerous potential jurors who refused to serve on the jury because of the threat of violence and destruction on behalf the democrat party, then it's totally rational and logical to believe that citizens that made the jury, at least in some number felt the same way. Thats totally reasonable and undeniably plausible.
    And insulting beetle, myself or anyone else who holds that position, because you don't like it, doesn't change the hard logic behind it.

You go ahead and continue to sling insults and accusations, ignoring the sentiments and observations of others that disagree sir. Go right ahead if you must. Because I'm not going to argue your arbitrary point of a misleading headline. It doesn't change anything.

Justice was tainted because of the threat of violence and destruction on behalf of the democrat party. No amount of insults or bullying can hide that truth.

Look Hughinn, I understand everything that you say, truly.

And you are right, the freedom to discuss should be part of the process. I think the point I was trying to make was that it appears some topics that are continually rehashed and being passed as “new” information, particularly if it is not 100% true (deliberately or un deliberately) is nothing that needs to be continuously added as new threads.

I’m agreeing more with members that are stating that this political “discussion” is being viewed as a turn off to members or potential members.

But there are members like yourself that are passionate about current events and continually start threads and other members do have “their eyes open” and don’t “move along” because there is “something to see” and what they are seeing isn’t really truthful. And we go round and round and round and round and . . . .

Beetle got caught in yet another mistruth (per DD’s post) being passed off as “news worthy” and in need of everyone’s attention. Do you feel that is correct? Propagating mistruths to undermine faith is not a cool thing.
    I understand you as well sir.

But, you don't know about the silent support I get here. I can only assume beetle gets it as well.

This board has been under the control of a few bullys for a long time.

Those who are turned off by the discussion here, are those who've had to reassess thier positions when faced with scrutiny that will not cower or waver under threat or intimidation.

I saybthat b for ever one who's turned off, two come here and feel persuaded to post or join.

I've personally got messages from silent members that I now see are not so silent, because the bullies now have adversaries they cannot intimidate.

To me sir, that is healthy open discourse, and would not turn off anybody objectively seeking truth and knowledge to gain personal perspective

I understand you as well sir.

But, you don't know about the silent support I get here. I can only assume beetle gets it as well.

This board has been under the control of a few bullys for a long time.

Those who are turned off by the discussion here, are those who've had to reassess thier positions when faced with scrutiny that will not cower or waver under threat or intimidation.

I saybthat b for ever one who's turned off, two come here and feel persuaded to post or join.

I've personally got messages from silent members that I now see are not so silent, because the bullies now have adversaries they cannot intimidate.

To me sir, that is healthy open discourse, and would not turn off anybody objectively seeking truth and knowledge to gain personal perspective
    And it’s posts like this that get my “spidey senses” going. Why “sir”? That is entirely too formal in our society after this much exchange. It’s “stilted” and comes off a bit disingenuous.

Please show me this bullying. I honestly haven’t seen it. I’m not disputing you, but I want to see evidence if you would please.

“Seeking truth and knowledge” is the point here. Was the OP truthful? Is the OP’s intent to always be “truthful” in the true sense of the word?

I am happy that you are doing this for the “silent members”; it’s a great gesture. But perhaps those who are so silent, yet so bold to break the law to use illegal substances should step up & finally voice their opinions. The reason being is that those that are already willing to speak up are suggesting that this type of posting should not be allowed.

Is there no middle ground? What say you as well, OP?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys for having a civil debate......refreshing to read.
    almostgone, Hughinn and Mooseman33 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

And it’s posts like this that get my “spidey senses” going. Why “sir”? That is entirely too formal in our society after this much exchange. It’s “stilted” and comes off a bit disingenuous.

Please show me this bullying. I honestly haven’t seen it. I’m not disputing you, but I want to see evidence if you would please.

“Seeking truth and knowledge” is the point here. Was the OP truthful? Is the OP’s intent to always be “truthful” in the true sense of the word?

I am happy that you are doing this for the “silent members”; it’s a great gesture. But perhaps those who are so silent, yet so bold to break the law to use illegal substances should step up & finally voice their opinions. The reason being is that those that are already willing to speak up are suggesting that this type of posting should not be allowed.

Is there no middle ground? What say you as well, OP?
    I say "Sir" to be perfectly and unmistakably clear that I'm making every effort to maintain civility. It's not necessarily for you, because you and I are on much more casual terms, but for any others reading this thread, I just want to display civility. You can call it whatever you want. I'm a southern man, and it's just what we do.

I don't have to "show you" anything Wango. And there's no way It'd be appropriate or prudent of me to violate trust confided in me to satisfy your curiosity. As much I like you wango No sir, I can't do that.

But, if you Go back through the numerous threads on this forum and take the time to read. When yiu see the pattern of insults, innuendo and mockery , note the names and see the reasons. You'll have your answers.

And I still can't believe you continue to want to circle back at this same accusation against beetle. "If you can't attack the message, be sure to attack the messenger". Method.

Like i told the deadlift dog,

So beetles headline doesn't precisely fit the story he posted, and for that, you howl "liar, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe", etc etc, and therefore you seek to totally supress the point he was making by calling names, bullying and harassing anybody that comments or supports his point.

I digress, that although what your saying may be true, by that same token, cnn, msdnc,abc,CBS and all dnc propaganda outlets lie on a daily basis. By your own definition.
    If you can be man enough to admit that, then I cannot argue your point. I won't. I see it, and its true. The headline is misleading. I am not arguing against that case.

But since you mentioned facts, I must point out, that with the threat of violence from the democrat party, added to the testimony of the alternative juror in beetles post in conjunction with the numerous potential jurors who refused to serve on the jury because of the threat of violence and destruction on behalf the democrat party, then it's totally rational and logical to believe that citizens that made the jury, at least in some number felt the same way. Thats totally reasonable and undeniably plausible.
    And insulting beetle, myself or anyone else who holds that position, because you don't like it, doesn't change the hard logic behind it.

Again, I am not arguing that the headline is misleading.
    DD pointed that out, and I'm not arguing against it. I am Saying brazenly calling the man a liar, is what some people here do time and time again when they want to shut down discourse on the subject at hand. A common bully tactic. A straw man. I'm not arguing against the staw man. I'm arguing that beetles point is valid and believable. Even if his headline was in fact misleading.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-25-2021 at 11:13 AM.

I say "Sir" to be perfectly and unmistakably clear that I'm making every effort to maintain civility. It's not necessarily for you, because you and I are on much more casual terms, but for any others reading this thread, I just want to display civility. You can call it whatever you want. I'm a southern man, and it's just what we do.

I don't have to "show you" anything Wango. And there's no way It'd be appropriate or prudent of me to violate trust confided in me to satisfy your curiosity. As much I like you wango No sir, I can't do that.

But, if you Go back through the numerous threads on this forum and take the time to read. When yiu see the pattern of insults, innuendo and mockery , note the names and see the reasons. You'll have your answers.

And I still can't believe you continue to want to circle back at this same accusation against beetle. "If you can't attack the message, be sure to attack the messenger". Method.

Like i told the deadlift dog,

Again, I am not arguing that the headline is misleading.
    DD pointed that out, and I'm not arguing against it. I am Saying brazenly calling the man a liar, is what some people here do time and time again when they want to shut down discourse on the subject at hand. A common bully tactic. A straw man. I'm not arguing against the staw man. I'm arguing that beetles point is valid and believable. Even if his headline was in fact misleading.
    Hey, my intent was NOT to stir things up further. I could have chosen other words.

Regarding “sir” it’s more of a personal thing to me as I’m extremely informal after I’ve exchanged with someone and I think we are starting to see eye to eye or at least agree to disagree. I also am feeling my age and it’s a reminder to me. I don’t even let my kids at school use it with me, lol. But I don’t want you to say things that you personally aren’t comfortable with, my bad.

Regarding the “show me” stuff, I just meant I don’t recall seeing it & sincerely wanted you to point me in the correct direction. I wasn’t disputing or denying it.

Look back at my initial post to beetle. In some respects I agreed with him because I’ve seen it happen before. I have also told you and him that I respect what he says and him as an individual, but I do have a right to disagree.

I’m starting to see your take on what you feel is bullying & it’s not something I commonly associate as bullying simply because of my background and the fact that as teachers we take seminars on recognizing bullying 2x per year. So I’m thinking of bullying from that point of view, but now see where you are coming from with this.

But now I truly think I am guilty of what is being said on the forum - that this back and forth stuff is getting to be too much for a steroid forum, at least now with this particular thread.

I hope that you understand that I meant no disrespect to either of you, but like you, felt my need to add my opinion. I think I’ll step away from this thread now & appropriately head off for a back and biceps workout, have a nice post workout meal and then pin myself later.

See you on another thread, ok?
    Hughinn likes this.

this back and forth stuff is getting to be too much for a steroid forum
    This international trans-inclusive forum was modelled on Bruce Lee's philosophy: Having no form as form. Having no limitation as limitation. Water can flow... and it can crash! Be like water.
    Hughinn likes this.

Thread Information