Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Black Officer Brandon Tatum drops truth bomb on BBC…

Liberals and other mental defectives are advised to wrap their heads in duct tape before watching this to limit the danger to those near you from flying skull fragments when your head explodes.
    /sarc

Black Officer Brandon Tatum drops truth bomb on BBC…

Nice one-liner at 2:15

‘In my personal opinion, Joe Biden is an idiot’

Hughinn is offline Banned
    The point being, the entire narrative manufactured by the dnc propaganda outlets, was to create hatred , suffering and division.

I remember my daughter, who is 22yrs old and not a liberal, as we were visiting we watched the news one night during the Portland riots, she was pointing out to me,, that there were more black people standing in the police line, serving thier country than were marching with the blm woke mob. Which was compromised almost entirely by suburban white kids in skinny jeans. And this girl went to jr high school at ray mercer middle school in savannah georgia. 88% black.

That is to say, the most privileged and degenerate youth among us, most who've never worked for a living a single day of thier lives, were protesting for "racial justice" opposite African American veterans and police officers, ie. Hard working, Proud Americans and Self made men. It really makes you wonder.

The dnc concocts and peddles these lies, to create hated, division and animosity. Basically they create a problem, propogate and enflame that problem, amplifying suffering, then present solutions that always involve giving them more power and control in order to "fix" problems they deliberately create.

I could literally fill volumes with examples of this.
    It cannot reasonably be denied. It's the very reason the democrat party thinks american citizens with firearms is a threat, but have little concern for the Chinese Communist party having stolen american nuclear technology. They recognize the threat to thier power and manipulation. They know who supports thier rise to power, and who doesn't.

Because , the people are waking up.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-26-2021 at 03:08 AM.

Thread Information