• 1 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Who was Ashley Babbitt?

Hughinn is offline Banned

Who was Ashley Babbitt?

The Jan 6 capital riots have been covered extensively by the DNC propoganda networks from front to back.

But one thing seldom mentioned during the propoganda episodes is that only one person was actually killed. A woman named Ashley Babbitt. A mother and air force veteran. She was shot to death by capital police while loitering on the steps of the capital building.

She had committed no crime, and presented no visible threat to anyone.

Her husband speaks here
    https://youtu.be/83rhl0lmoGQ

The washington DC police have declined to bring any charges whatsoever against the officer that killed her that day.

Youtube has scrubbed the footage of the shooting and capital police have refused to name the officer responsible.

There are dozens of people in jail in washington DC right now for trespassing and taking selfies in the capital building.

They'll likely serve more time than anyone who burned , beat, looted and rioted in portland.

More than likely neither Ashley nor her family will see any justice. Or compensation for a wrongful death like the floyd family got. Her death simply has no political value for the democrat party. So most will never know her name.

Pray for this woman's family if you can

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    "Loitering on the steps?" Bullshit.

We all saw the video of her being egged on to go through a broken window to enter a secured/barricaded area. She did, and she got shot.

The most shocking thing to me is that she got as far as she did before getting capped.
    Test Monsterone and wango like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post

We all saw the video of her being egged on to go through a broken window to enter a secured/barricaded area. She did, and she got shot.

The most shocking thing to me is that she got as far as she did before getting capped.
    So, in your opinion, killing is justified because she was........ trespassing? On what is actually considered public property no less?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

You'd be singing a different tune if she was black with a lengthy rap sheet like the rest of these fools that have been gunned down by police and been labeled "victims of police brutality", wouldn't you?
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 05-01-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    Hughinn likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Well it proves that chivalry is alive and well (though clearly not the case for her) - “Let’s let the woman go through first”.
    Last edited by wango; 05-01-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    Ernst likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    only one person was actually killed. That's a fucking lie. A woman named Ashley Babbitt. A mother and air force veteran. She was shot to death by capital police while loitering on the steps of the capital building. That's another fucking lie.

She had committed no crime That's yet another fucking lie.
    Seriously, this forum was doing so well for a couple of days. Now back to the bullshit threads and lies again I guess.
    wango, tarmyg and Ernst like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    It was a tragic loss for sure. I hope she gets justice
    Hughinn likes this.

So, in your opinion, killing is justified because she was........ trespassing? On what is actually considered public property no less?
    The strawman with just a touch of ad hominem. Pathetic.

Go ahead and Google "logical fallacies."

While you're at it look up 40 US Code Chapter 51 as well.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    It was a tragic loss for sure. I hope she gets justice
    Justice for what? Being lied to by Trump?

What’s really laughable was finding out who the knucklehead(s) is/are that is/are likely “Q”. To think that people followed them is what’s tragic.

Didn’t she work security for some nuclear company, before running her pool company? That nuclear/radiation stuff can really mess someone up I’m thinking . Off topic I know, but go clean energy.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    What’s really laughable was finding out who the knucklehead(s) is/are that is/are likely “Q”. To think that people followed them is what’s tragic.

Didn’t she work security for some nuclear company, before running her pool company? That nuclear/radiation stuff can really mess someone up I’m thinking . Off topic I know, but go clean energy.
    Wango, I hope you're not suggesting that her killing was justified because she believed, or you think she believed something you don't, or that you disagree with
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Seriously, this forum was doing so well for a couple of days. Now back to the bullshit threads and lies again I guess.
    Sir, you claim i lie,

Please show me where. The officer that supposedly was beat with a fire extinguisher was a lie, just DNC lies and propaganda. He actually had some sort of reaction to being pepper sprayed. Everyone else except Ashley died of health issues, like George Floyd did. And if Ashley committed a crime, then what was the crime?

Ashley was the only person deliberately killed that day. And she was killed by capital police, Thats the truth sir. You cannot disprove it. So please Don't start calling me names yet again because your so full of hatred and disgust of others who don't buy or agree with your liberal views, that you can't make your point logically.
    We've all agreed that civility is paramount to open discourse. Let's not abandon it sir.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 04:52 PM.

The strawman with just a touch of ad hominem. Pathetic.

Go ahead and Google "logical fallacies."

While you're at it look up 40 US Code Chapter 51 as well.
    So, Mr. Ernst,

You refuse to answer my questions, then presume to insult me as a rebuttal instead?
    Cmon man!

So you're saying killing the woman was justified or not?

I'm trying to understand your point of view sir. That's all.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Wango, I hope you're not suggesting that her killing was justified excuse she believed, or you think she believed something you don't, or that you disagree with
    Oh hell no! Not even remotely Hughinn. Come on man, I hope you think more highly of me after how much we have exchanged.

I thought that the police did an amazing job of restraining themselves. Personally, I think they should have shot them all.

Regarding her though, things that I’ve read have really suggested how heavily she was influenced by Q’s belief system. If this dork really is Q (and damn the evidence was compelling), I’d kind of be embarrassed that I gave this guy a second of my time, let alone had any influence on my decisions.
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Oh hell no! Not even remotely Hughinn. Come on man, I hope you think more highly of me after how much we have exchanged.

I thought that the police did an amazing job of restraining themselves. Personally, I think they should have shot them all.

Regarding her though, things that I’ve read have really suggested how heavily she was influenced by Q’s belief system. If this dork really is Q (and damn the evidence was compelling), I’d kind of be embarrassed that I gave this guy a second of my time, let alone had any influence on my decisions.
    Yes sir, I respect your opinions.

I agree with you that her beliefs , whatever they were, led her to that spot on that fateful day. But, I also believe American citizens have a right to act peacefully and non-violent on thier beliefs.

We were told all last summer that rioting, looting, burning, beating people and vandalizing property was "healthy and peaceful protests, protected under the first amendment "

I have a hard time understanding why attempting to burn down police stations and federal courthouses in Portland, while throwing fire bombs at police is "peaceful demonstration", and police defending themselves from those violent mobs was "police brutality"

But loitering on the steps of the capital building is justification for killing someone who undeniably posed no physical threat to anybody

Except that one instance served the interest of the democrat party, and the other was in opposition.
    Thats literally the only logical difference I can think of.

And when killing people is accepted because some people don't like thier beliefs, and we allow one political party to make those distinctions based upon it's own interests and quest for power,, then God help us all for the hell we've got coming. Regardless of which side you stand on
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Sir, you claim i lie,

Please show me where. The officer that supposedly was beat with a fire extinguisher was a lie, just DNC lies and propaganda. He actually had some sort of reaction to being pepper sprayed. Everyone else except Ashley died of health issues, like George Floyd did. And if Ashley committed a crime, then what was the crime?

Ashley was the only person deliberately killed that day. You never said deliberately killed. Stop changing your words. And she was killed by capital police, Thats the truth sir. You cannot disprove it. So please Don't start calling me names yet again because your so full of hatred and disgust of others who don't buy or agree with your liberal views, that you can't make your point logically.
    We've all agreed that civility is paramount to open discourse. Let's not abandon it sir.
    You lied by saying she committed no crime.
    You lied by saying she was shot for loitering on the steps.
    You lied by saying "that only one person was actually killed". Don't change your words now. Now you are saying "only person deliberately killed that day". Be a man of your word and stop changing them.

3 other Trumplicans were killed that day. One of them was killed by overdosing on amphetamines. So not only one person was killed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/7128040002/

Liars lie. It is what they do.

Yes sir, I respect your opinions.

I agree with you that her beliefs , whatever they were, led her to that spot on that fateful day. But, I also believe American citizens have a right to act peacefully and non-violent on thier beliefs.

We were told all last summer that rioting, looting, burning, beating people and vandalizing property was "healthy and peaceful protests, protected under the first amendment "

I have a hard time understanding why attempting to burn down police stations and federal courthouses in Portland, while throwing fire bombs at police is "peaceful demonstration"

But loitering on the steps of the capital building is justification for killing someone.
    I’m guilty of not following the Portland occurrences. I’m all for Police protecting themselves and given the benefit of a doubt in doing so. If there was a danger of personal injury or death to others, then shoot at will in my opinion. If that occurred in Portland, shoot them all as well.

I’m not talking about taking action of those that did not enter the Capitol and posed no reasonable threat at that time.

AND STOP CALLING ME SIR

So, Mr. Ernst,

You refuse to answer my questions, then presume to insult me as a rebuttal instead?
    Cmon man!

So you're saying killing the woman was justified or not?
    You discredit yourself by spreading lies and trying to redirect and/or attack when called out on it. This isn't political discourse.

You lied by saying she committed no crime.
    You lied by saying she was shot for loitering on the steps.
    You lied by saying "that only one person was actually killed". Don't change your words now. Now you are saying "only person deliberately killed that day". Be a man of your word and stop changing them.

3 other Trumplicans were killed that day. One of them was killed by overdosing on amphetamines. So not only one person was killed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/7128040002/

Liars lie. It is what they do.
    Overdoing on methamphetamine is not the same as killing sir. It's dying. Just like having health issues and complications and dying isn't killing. That's completely obvious to any logical person

Ashley's body was recovered where it fell on the steps in front of the door to the capital building, with a gun shot wound to the chest. She was killed deliberately. She was charged with no crime. Nobody can claim truthfully that she was a physical danger to anybody at the time of her killing. She was shot dead intentionally and presented no physical threat whatsoever to her killer or anyone else at the time she was shot and killed

She was the only person deliberately killed that day.

None of that is lies sir.

I'd ask you to refrain from the vapid and hateful rhetoric you look to be working yourself up too.

If you cannot logically and civilly defend your positions, then please excuse yourself from the conversation before resorting to insults
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 06:18 PM.

You discredit yourself by spreading lies and trying to redirect and/or attack when called out on it. This isn't political discourse.

Please point out the inaccuracies of my statements.

And like I told the dog, if you cannot explain your position logically, then please don't resort name calling.

Last time, I asked you to clarify your statement that the woman had it coming to her, that she deserved to be killed. I asked you, why? You refused to answer and instead start slinging insults. Please refrain from that behavior sir. Because Thats not redirect of anything, its asking you to clarify something that you said.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 06:21 PM.

She was the only person deliberately killed that day.

Again...

You have changed your statement after the fact.
    You never said deliberately.
    Stating it like you did is a lie.

So let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did mean "deliberately"...

Ok... then she was the only one deliberately killed that day.
    But you still are a liar because...

She was not shot for loitering on the stairs.
    She was climbing thru a window of a door that was about 50' from all the congressmen and the VP.

And...

She had committed plenty of crimes.
    She didn't get arrested because she was dead.

You are a detriment to this forum.
    You constantly try to stir up shit by posting lies and propaganda.

I am done having a "conversation" with someone who constantly changes their words.

#I'veneverdonetren #Chinaiswoke #Kamalarepeatedcalledforrioting #4hourhardons #statechamp #whitemenareslaves
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 05-01-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Again...

You have changed your statement after the fact.
    You never said deliberately.
    Stating it like you did is a lie.

So let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did mean "deliberately"...

Ok... then she was the only one deliberately killed that day.
    But you still are a liar because...

She was not shot for loitering on the stairs.
    She was climbing thru a window of a door that was about 50' from all the congressmen and the VP.

And...

She had committed plenty of crimes.
    She didn't get arrested because she was dead.

You are a detriment to this forum.
    You constantly try to stir up shit by posting lies and propaganda.

I am done having a "conversation" with someone who constantly changes their words.

#I'veneverdonetren #Chinaiswoke #Kamalarepeatedcalledforrioting #4hourhardons #statechamp #whitemenareslaves
    I'm glad that you're done sir.
    Because of the venomous attitude you display towards anybody who doesn't adhere to your own idealogy. I say, it is you who are a detriment to this forum.
    I don't throw out accusations and insults like you sir. Nor do I display such open bigotry against others who don't share my ideologies.

I merely seen the killing of this woman as tragic and unnecessary because she posted no physical threat to anyone. And hoped maybe others here could pray for this woman's family.

For that, I became the target of yet more of your vapid and hateful rhetoric. It's always the same. You cannot logically articulate against my point, so you find arbitrary details as an excuse to sling insults and accusations to defer away from the fact you cannot logically refute the points, so you insult and argue over definitions or interpretation

Unfortunate.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-01-2021 at 09:50 PM.

Some of the last words Ashley said to her husband were reported as being - “And there better not be a charge on the DVR when I get home, and find out it’s that new Tom Hanks movie where he is “protecting” that poor little 10 year old girl. See you soon honey”.
    Hughinn likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Jessica Rabbit got killed by BLM? My Gawd, what’s next?

Thread Information