Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By flyinlow

Thread: Red China bitch-slaps Greta; calls polluting "Basic Human Right"

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Red China bitch-slaps Greta; calls polluting "Basic Human Right"

Thunberg mocked as 'double-standard environmentalist,' 'puppet of Western politicians' for targeting China on annual emissions

By Global Times Published: May 09, 2021 08:00 PM

... "Yes, China is still categorized as a developing nation by WTO, they manufacture a lot of our products and so on. But that's of course no excuse for ruining future and present living conditions. We can't solve the climate crisis unless China drastically changes course," she [Thunberg] tweeted.

Thunberg's comment soon faced a huge backlash on Chinese social media as floods of netizens criticized her "hypocrisy," and claimed she was a "double-standard" and "selective environmental activist." Many also said she is a "puppet" of Western politicians....

... Many netizens cited Ding Zhongli, a vice chairman of the Standing Committee of China's National People's Congress and former vice president of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, who said years ago that "I want to ask: Are Chinese humans? That's a fundamental question," noting that "I see the right to emit as a right to development, which is a basic human right." Ding added that there should be a roughly equal amount of emissions per capita, which is fair. (emphasis added)

Netizens said Ding's remarks are still enlightening.

A netizen criticized Thunberg, saying that "The teenager does not study hard to improve her cognitive level and personal quality but engages in meaningless political activities. She is completely ruined."

"The West has been high on creating 'public opinion leaders' like Thunberg who don't know much and are easy to control, and such people have a much better image in Western society than politicians," said another netizen, adding that "opinion leaders" always turned out to be jokes.

flyinlow is offline Banned
    I'm fixing up an old semi truck. It's a 1996 379 with a 3406E cat engine. I bought underground water pipes 12 inch diameter smoke stacks for it. I'm seriously considering putting Greta's face on the back end of the sleeper. It'll be hilarious seeing that old truck with her face on the back end of it lolol
    Wannabhuge14 and Beetlegeuse like this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    I'm fixing up an old semi truck. It's a 1996 379 with a 3406E cat engine. I bought underground water pipes 12 inch diameter smoke stacks for it. I'm seriously considering putting Greta's face on the back end of the sleeper. It'll be hilarious seeing that old truck with her face on the back end of it lolol
    Hell, I'll split the cost with you. Send me a bill (and pictures). You should set up a "Go Fund Me" here. Just pledge to put a video on YouTube of it belching tons of hydrocarbons, should be a box office smash!

flyinlow is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Hell, I'll split the cost with you. Send me a bill (and pictures). You should set up a "Go Fund Me" here. Just pledge to put a video on YouTube of it belching tons of hydrocarbons, should be a box office smash!
    It's a life long project. Just little by little and lots of details. Those old trucks are so damn cool.

Thread Information