Thread: Great Awakening

flyinlow is offline Banned

Great Awakening

Biden Admin announces only 266k jobs added in April & unemployment rose to 6% to 6.1%.

Gas outages in East Coast.

Isreal is a war zone.

But at least Orange bad man is not POTUS...

A deep dark world is being exposed.
    The truth won't be for everyone.
    Have faith in Humanity.
    Q

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    Biden Admin announces only 266k jobs added in April & unemployment rose to 6% to 6.1%.

Gas outages in East Coast.

Isreal is a war zone.

But at least Orange bad man is not POTUS...

A deep dark world is being exposed.
    The truth won't be for everyone.
    Have faith in Humanity.
    Q
    The biden administration claimed the jobs report would be about one million. They didn't even get a half million.

Maybe he wasn't talking about american jobs? China is booming. Especially since the biden administration backed off the trade war and had taken the "let China do what it wants" approach.

But, hey I'm sure those Chinese check's Hunter Biden is cashing are nice. I think He's still on the board of that Chinese investment banking firm. Despite joe saying that nobody in his family would be making foreign deals while he was in office (this time).

I guess the "Assistant" the Chinese Communist party assigned to Hunter doesn't count. But at least she's over 18 this time, and still has a smooth enough set of butt cheeks for him to snort a few lines.

But, remember we're not supposed to talk about it. Because this is Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. DNC royalty. Off limits to anyone who wants a career in mainstream journalism.

We can talk about Eric Trump all we want though. And "Russian collusion" , despite turning out to be real "disinformation". But we can't talk about Hunter Biden and his laptop, which was called"disinformation" but is actually factually true.

It's funny.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-11-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    The biden administration claimed the jobs report would be about one million. They didn't even get a half million.

Maybe he wasn't talking about american jobs? China is booming. Especially since the biden administration backed off the trade war and had taken the "let China do what it wants" approach.

But, hey I'm sure those Chinese check's Hunter Biden is cashing are nice. I think He's still on the board of that Chinese investment banking firm. Despite joe saying that nobody in his family would be making foreign deals while he was in office (this time).

I guess the "Assistant" the Chinese Communist party assigned to Hunter doesn't count. But at least she's over 18 this time, and still has a smooth enough set of butt cheeks for him to snort a few lines.

But, remember we're not supposed to talk about it. Because this is Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. DNC royalty. Off limits to anyone who wants a career in mainstream journalism.

We can talk about Eric Trump all we want though. And "Russian collusion" , despite turning out to be real "disinformation". But we can't talk about Hunter Biden and his laptop, which was called"disinformation" but is actually factually true.

It's funny.
    If Killary won 57 counties in 2016. How many counties you think Biden won?

But the truth won't be for everyone my friend.

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
    Sound familiar?
    Wonder where they derived that idea from.
    Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
    Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
    The end won't be for everyone.
    That choice, to know, will be yours.
    Q

If Killary won 57 counties in 2016. How many counties you think Biden won?

But the truth won't be for everyone my friend.

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
    Sound familiar?
    Wonder where they derived that idea from.
    Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
    Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
    The end won't be for everyone.
    That choice, to know, will be yours.
    Q
    Not sure of the exact numbers. I'm sure our Democrat party die hard followers will soon weigh in with some numbers from the all the typical propoganda networks. I'll leave that to them.

But I can say a few things about the numbers.

Joe biden got more votes than any other president in history. He also carried the fewest counties of any other candidate in history.

Joe Biden, despite barely bothering to campaign in front of the American people, somehow spent more money on his campaign than any other candidate in history.

From 1980 to 2016, 19 counties voted for the winner of the presidential election every single time. The most impressive of those was Valencia County, New Mexico, which voted for the victor in every presidential election from 1952 to 2016.

But in 2020, 18 of these 19 “bellwether counties” voted for former President Donald Trump. Just one — Clallam County, Washington — voted for President Joe Biden.

It's odd. An explosion of "mail in votes" counted well after election night in less than about a dozen counties literally yeilded Joe Biden somewhere in the neighborhood of 10+ million additional votes. All counted after election night, under questionable conditions and circumstances.

This all equaled to somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 million more votes cast in 2020, than in 2016. Making Donald Trump the first incumbent in history to gain more votes in his reelection effort than in his intitial candidacy and lose an election.

American citizens watched one candidate win handily on election night. Then suddenly, broken water lines, bizzare boxes of ballots appearing, suddenly stopped counting at some places only to resume at early morning hours suddenly to reflect huge numbers swings totally inconsistent with trends...

The whole mess stinks to high hell. And even some of the staunchest democrats admit it.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-11-2021 at 07:38 PM.

“This all equaled to somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 million more votes cast in 2020, than in 2016. Making Donald Trump the first incumbent in history to gain more votes in his reelection effort than in his intitial candidacy and lose an election. “

You have impressive sources. I hate listening to news. Where you get your feeds?

“This all equaled to somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 million more votes cast in 2020, than in 2016. Making Donald Trump the first incumbent in history to gain more votes in his reelection effort than in his intitial candidacy and lose an election. “

You have impressive sources. I hate listening to news. Where you get your feeds?
    I believe the actual figure may have been 28 or 29. I don't remember the exact numbers.

I read all kinds of news. Plus I've got a few podcasts I listen to. Joe Rogan is a very informative podcast when he does political stuff. He's a true independent so the democrat party hates him. But he has a show about this a few weeks back and his guest was an election historian. That's where I heard the stuff I mentioned.

Larry elder show is great as is Allen West. Both covered this extensively from objective places. Someone posted a documentary made by Mike lindell here awhile back as well. All our resident DNC fanboys could do was talk shit about the guy for weeks. Some of still are. They refuted exactly nothing he said in his documentary. But insulted him and anyone else who mentioned his documentary for weeks.

And you gotta skim the DNC propoganda networks regularly to see what kind of stink is coming.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-11-2021 at 08:01 PM.

Thread Information