Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Cancel culture....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Cancel culture....

Just a quote I read this morning. Seems like good one to share. There's no politics assigned to this, so please don't take this to that place. This is just American values.

...if somebody doesn't like it or hates you, you still have to press on and continue to have those beliefs and that conviction," he said. "And if we do that, the cancel culture will be canceled. It will just go away when people realize, 'Hey, they are not reacting to this anymore. They're pressing on with their opinions, their beliefs, their convictions and cancel culture will be gone.' But as long as people placate to a few of the fringe folks that just can't stand what you believe in, this will continue and grow. So we really need people to step up and be strong right now." - Christopher "Cade" Courtley
    Hughinn and NiceGuyResearcher like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Again, please don't turn this into a political slugfest.... especially today.

Just read it and let it soak in. Thanks!
    Hughinn likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    I continue to say "Happy Colombus Day" without commenting negatively on other people's like post or written words saying it's indigenous people's day. If your message is positive and right, you can ignore the noise and like the former armed forces general said I think 2 years ago..have a bigger message over other bad messages, you don't have to be antagonistic or combative.

Thread Information