ptbyjason Guest

Gas Prices Souring Now

Gas is being raised to
    $5/gallon in Kansas City, Missouri and Detroit
    $4/gallon in Louisville, KY.
    Why do we have to deal with this shit too. I can't believe this.

Source of Info:The Drudge Report

ptbyjason Guest
    Ok, I have an update on this too. I want to get gas (Houston). I thought we would be affected by this too. Reports say gas is $4-$5 a gallon. I paid $1.44. I waited about 15 seconds. Reports say 20 - 30 cars waiting in line. Maybe someone else has seen what the news is talking about, because I didn't. I even drove around and found gas for $1.39 further up the road. I wish I had bought it there. I did see some guys filling up some huge barrels with gas, but that was the only unusual thing I saw.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Gas

I saw that too. Here in So. California I saw no huge line and the prices were the same. I don't doubt the price rise though. There just looking for a reason to make money of other peoples tragedies.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That's fucking ridiculous!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Gas prices aren't going to rise right away, but just wait, they will. We get most of our gas from that country. Overnight, once they all close down, I'm sure they'll reset the prices so they'll be expensive. So be ready to pay for it...

ptbyjason Guest
    Prices are going up as we speak, just maybe not as much as we thought. My parents live in a small town in Louisiana. They waited an hour to get gas and the price of gas went up 5 cents while they were waiting in line. I know it isn't much, but it is proof that they are going up now.

Pt watch bud I hear from my ex over there says that It'll sore any day. But a good way to keep it down is as soon as the price goes up call the radio station and they'll try to boy cott that station. Im in AZ and the prices were going up when they started calling radio stations and annoucing it the prices went back down again.

Fast R

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i may have to sell my car and get a YUGO. 70 miles to the gallon

I dont think yugo's even last 70 miles unless you push it down hill then maybe

Fast R

Thread Information