ptbyjason Guest

Arnold Boosts Fund To Help Heroes' Kin

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Don,t get me wrong that is great and I am a great Arnie fan but what about the countries that have pledged support to USA and the countries that back the US in their military action and the way the UK has said it will go hand in hand into war with the US?

Lets not get hooked up on one person helping because there are millions helping and I am not flaming anyone just really starting to piss me off the way the media focuses on high profile people.

Billy

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not disagree with you Billy. I do think the media is too focused on stars. I do also think some of stars are just jumping on the bandwagon for publicity. For the most part I think some stars know they can get media attention and want to use this too help. Arnold from what I hear is a very compassionate person. I think he is truly trying to help.

Whether the media publicizes it or not, the people of the US know that The UK has been our greatest allies since France helped out in our little revolution (that's revolt for you Billy). That is why NATO is the strongest group of nations in the world. I hope the media might key on this more when the fighting starts. I know I myself feal proud every time I hear of another nation saying there on board. I mean I knew England (there like a Bro, you mess with one you gotta fight both) but maybe even Russia. Who ever thought they would see that possibly in there lifetime.

As far as the stars go, It just shows you that patriotism doesn't stop because of fame or fortune. We are all proud to be Americans. Its something we all share. Its too bad that a tragedy like this had to happen to make some of us see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnold Boosts Fund To Help Heroes' Kin-altnatof.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    I'm with you on this. Stars donate and make sure that everyone knows it, and it's wrong. I have just been posting headlines, and I saw one that related to us a little more than most of the other headlines (relating to bodybuilding) so I figured I would give it it's own thread.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I don,t know what you hear in the US but it is all we keep hearing about in the UK I personally don,t care what superstar is getting on board to help out with their millions of dollars truth be known a million is nothing to these guys.I feel for the guys who will be fighting this war and the people directly involved with the incident and for the people who have lost loved ones.

JMO
    Billy

Thread Information