Thread: long live USA

moto is offline Junior Member

long live USA

what we have seen scared the USA forever we need to learn how to love each other in the united states like brothers. and the people who are responsible may the lord forgive us for what we do to these bastards may they rot in hell with there children. my heart,love,and prayers go out to the people in ny they went through the unspeakabel . this will haunt us for the rest of of our lives. i love everone except them animals may they suffer for weeks as we watch

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    An eye for an eye, that is what the Bible says.. so that is all the justification I need.

maxmuscle66 is offline New Member

Angry With all my heart!

I am a member of the Canadian Military and feel that, as do most if not all others here in Canada, that those who have decided to do such a horrific deed need and deserve nothing less than the total and outward maximum punishment that can and should be meted out to such cowards and outlaws. Such parties and groups who think that they are a law onto themselves need to be brought to justice in a swift manner and be made an example of to the world. To send a message to those that still feel to simpathize with such that such actions and methods willl not be tolerated by the civilized world as we know it.

moto is offline Junior Member

Angry

i went to my monthly weekend vist to the army reserves an to tell you the truth guys we will be having a war .my scare is bio war these people are sick . i will fight to death for the u.s.a. thinking of new york made me train sick this weekend ,the boys in my platoon were not kind to me .
    moto rides but he is also p.f.t. {platoon fitness instructor }

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    USA is gonna be fine. Let's hope the country continues in this unity!

Thread Information