hey...i just wondering how everybody is doing?.......i still cant beleive what happened.....it still doesnt feel real...i never though anything like this could ever happen..especially to new york...you guys have no idea ho wbad i want to be a cop in the city right now...i feel useless...i wish that there was something more that i could do.....i pray for those people who are still in their and the people who have lost their lives already....., new york...is my home ..myheart will never leave there.....america is too strong and we are too strong .... we will!!! come back form this...you know i believe everything that bush says...the sad thingis that these people have no idea whats going to happen to them....you cant fuck with america .... no way.....anyhow..take it easy guys....this is anawesome board for steroids , but when it really comes down to it...its hows how awesome all the members are...you guys really show how good a people you all are.....it might not be my place..but i wanna say thank you...thats all for now....talk to you guys soon
shadow