Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Little Girl is offline Female Member

I'll turn 30 in 2 months!!!!!!!

What is the problem with that freaking number?? Age never affraid me before but now, I hate it! I don,t want to be 30, I'm too young for that!!!!! I know, you have the age you want to have.... I feel old!
    When I was younger,I thought that by the age of 30 I'd have my lil family... No kid yet, I'm not ready! And I think I won't be ready for an other year or two!
    HOw did you go thru your 30 crisis? Will I survive?

LG

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I will be 34 in a few months. I was upset about not getting things done (goals, etc.) in my 20's. I made some major financial mistakes just trying to get some things done before 30. Real stupid stufff. But you know what? I feel better now then I did at 20. That is what matters. With age comes wisdom to. Keeping in shape is half the battle and you have that covered. My brother in law just had his first baby at 40, my sister is 31. Don't worry about it and don't put pressure on yourself, you will know when things are right.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    HOw did you go thru your 30 crisis? Will I survive?

LG
    I will let you know in Oct.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    30 bugged me also. I am now 44 and still in great shape and it is kind of cool because most of the guys my age are falling apart.
    Keep pumping.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    you still look better than most 22 yr old's I see at the Y when I am at work. 30 for me went by so quick, oh yeah its the kid factor that makes it go by quickly. My first kid was at 26, my youngest son turns 1 friday. So yeah I understand the bug out part. I was also in school doing graphic design studies. I used a lot of photoshop to retouch up photos from model chicks to help pay for school. So being old by a date is one thing, looking old or having the appearance of being older is another.

Just keep lifting and stay young mentally. I hear a little GH helps with this too. That's what I am working on for the month of July is too start some Gh. Now that I am so close to my 40 I would like to go there happily!!!!

I know that physically I look younger ( Last summer, bouncers from 3 different clubs asked my ID!! and where I live you need to be 18 to go into clubs! lol) But just to know that I will be identificate as a 30' person is freaking me out... My hubby turned 30 in Jan and we had to pass it under silence, he was freaking also...

What makes me smile is when I'm meeting people I went to high school or university with and they look so old (with all their family and their mini-van while I'm driving a convertible mustang with my 2 dogs!!! lol!). At least I have accomplished what I wanted so far (good job, house, husband, travelling,etc). I'll stay young, I know that (I,m working with teenagers) but the ****kkin number is bugging me!

LG

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    It is only a number. Don't let it get you down mentally and it will be ok. Women in their thirtys though is a very exciting time...if ya know what I mean...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Women in their thirtys though is a very exciting time...if ya know what I mean...lol
    I KNOW what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LG

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a turning 30 crisis. it started at 29. Now I am 4 months in to being 30 and I am over it. I am still very young looking, in great shape, still cool (that was my biggest fear, not being cool no more) so like you said, it is just a number.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Little Girl!!!!!!!!!

Hey you stranger. Its nice to see you. How is your training going?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Little Girl!!!!!!!!!

Hey you stranger. Its nice to see you. How is your training going?
    Gooood! no choice if I want to stay young! lol! I thought I would be able to get retired from powerlifting but I didn't achieve my 1000 lbs total at my last meet...I have to do an other one!

You are over 30?? I thought you were a youngster !!

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

Is that you in your avater???

Is that you in your avater???
    yep! It's my back!! I was a bit smaller at that time, I gained some mass since...
    Lg

Really......

yep! It's my back!! I was a bit smaller at that time, I gained some mass since...
    Lg
    OK cool...You do not have to worry about that nasty little number 30 then. You look **** good...any more photo's???

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member
    You know what the best part of turning 30 is? Especially if you are still handsome/attractive and in good shape. Money! After screwing around my entire 20's I shaped up and can now command a 6 figure income. Trust me, your 30's will be much more fun as you become more capable of doing things. Big things. Fun things.

Enjoy.

I'm an high school teacher... no pics on the net! Too dangerous! Bad experience!
    RP, as a teacher I'm still and always will be in the 5 figure income...At least I married someone who's making real money! lol! BTW, when I married him, he was a poor student! I haven't married him for the cash! lol!

But you are right, I've been training for 10 years now, I spent all my 20' to shape up now I'm enjoying it!

LG

Quake is offline Member
    I'm 30 in two years time, and I'm experiencing the same things. All my mates that I was in school with are married or going to be married, some had their first baby last year. I'm still almost single (have recently met a girl, but we are not a regular item yet, although we keep in contact a lot) and feeling like I've missed out on something. Age comes to us all!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Gooood! no choice if I want to stay young! lol! I thought I would be able to get retired from powerlifting but I didn't achieve my 1000 lbs total at my last meet...I have to do an other one!

You are over 30?? I thought you were a youngster !!

LG

32....I just act like a youngster

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Turned 30 4 months ago I know the anxiety youre going through, someday I will act my age but try not to!

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Just the fact there is a seperate board for us geezers pisses me off! I'm too old to get this worked up so I will quit before I give my self a stroke or fall and break a hip!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    30 was rough for me too. but it sure beats 40

cabogirl is offline Female Member
    I am 36 now and I can say that I thought the same way about that dreaded number 30 but I found that when you reach your 30's you are in the prime of your life! My sex drive is going through the roof, I think all woman's will be the same so your husband will love it and so will you. Just remember life is short so have fun, keep healthy and you will be happy and that number will seem like nothing.
    lifes too short so live it up !!!

Please forward phone number right away.

Quote Originally Posted by cabogirl
    I am 36 now and I can say that I thought the same way about that dreaded number 30 but I found that when you reach your 30's you are in the prime of your life! My sex drive is going through the roof, I think all woman's will be the same so your husband will love it and so will you. Just remember life is short so have fun, keep healthy and you will be happy and that number will seem like nothing.

cabogirl is offline Female Member
    Craneboy has my number!!
    lifes too short so live it up !!!

Do I have to get pics from him too????

Quote Originally Posted by cabogirl
    Craneboy has my number!!

stitch1967 is offline Member
    30 didn't hit me as hard as 31. At 30 I thought, cool 30. then at 31 I realized I was just 30something until I hit 40.

I'm 37 now and age has really started getting to me in the last 6 mos or so. Until I just decided to quit moping about it and make the best outta every F***KIN' day until it's casket time....then I'll worry about.

the best thing that happened to me was one of the young (21) I hired heard me on one of my "I'm getting old" tears one day and said "really I never would have guessed you were that old until I heard you bitchin' about it".

So it just goes to show you...not only does worrying about your age affect you internally, it also shows externally.

Lighten up your heroes are aging with you.

Farmer is offline Member
    Hell, Im 21 and I am afraid I will NEVER grow up. I am a responsible student and have very high goals. However, what is going to look like when Im 35 and listening to the "latest" rap music etc. I don't think I will ever lose my music sense.

Peace

Farmer

I still like my music loud and hard....does that mean I never grew up?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    Hell, Im 21 and I am afraid I will NEVER grow up. I am a responsible student and have very high goals. However, what is going to look like when Im 35 and listening to the "latest" rap music etc. I don't think I will ever lose my music sense.

Peace

Farmer
    I love my music loud, and my girls 18-21 so if Im not grown up then **** it. I am pretty close to 35 by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I love my music loud, and my girls 18-21 so if Im not grown up then **** it. I am pretty close to 35 by the way.
    See!!!!!!! Even a 35 years old man thinks a 30 years old woman is too old for him!!!!!!!!
    This is part of my nightmare.. not be interresting for men anymore...
    LG

I highly doubt that!!!!

See!!!!!!! Even a 35 years old man thinks a 30 years old woman is too old for him!!!!!!!!
    LG
    This is not how most men see it girl. For me the more experienced the better...that a way I don't have to feel like I know it all. You got something you wanna teach me???

LG
    I love all women as long as they look good. If they are 40 and look good (Demi Moore) then I dont care, I am just saying, for a fun time I still pull 18-21 year olds. I doubt you are worried if somebody looking for a good time is interested in you or not. So pick your head up.

This is not how most men see it girl. For me the more experienced the better...that a way I don't have to feel like I know it all. You got something you wanna teach me???
    This thread is getting worse for my state of mind! Now I'm a experimenced women... !
    I'm just joking, I don't take it personnaly! I know that my students are still all falling for me, so I'm ok! lol!

LG

I bet they are girl!!!

This thread is getting worse for my state of mind! Now I'm a experimenced women... !
    I'm just joking, I don't take it personnaly! I know that my students are still all falling for me, so I'm ok! lol!

LG
    I would be the one depending on what grade you teach that would be sitting in the class after class has all gone just staring at you. Of course I would not be able to get up for a reason...but that is another story....lol

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I am 38.....30 was no big deal!!!! I think its turning 40 that is going to give me
    problems!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    I am 38.....30 was no big deal!!!! I think its turning 40 that is going to give me
    problems!.....

Ditto, brutha, DITTOOOO! But I bet if you ask a 45 yr. old they would say the same thing about turning 40 and staring at 50.

LG...so see it doesn't matter what age your at, you'll always look back and say," that wasn't the big issue I thought it was". It's just approaching the number that makes you crazy.

BTW, Congrats on looking the way you do at 30..sorry almost 30. IMO, Nuthin' hotter than a well conditioned woman in her 30's...and sometimes 40's.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I turned 30 earlier this year- hitting my midlife crisis already!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I turned 31 this year...it's alright...it's just a number. I thought I'd be married with kids by now...but I'm very happy with my life so it's no big deal.

As for younger women...I won't/can't date them. I prefer older women. Maturity is sexy.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    LG

LOL....LG, most of these guys have not seen you face to face. I have though and can honestly say that you don't have to worry about this.

I think 30 is a bigger deal for women than it is for men. When I turned 30, it was no big deal but when my wife turned 30 this past year, she was depressed a bit.

I look at it this way, I look better at 33 than most people ever will.
    And so do you!

D

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    As for younger women...I won't/can't date them. I prefer older women. Maturity is sexy.

I agree. Most women under 30 have no idea what the hell they want.

D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information