Canes4Ever is offline Banned

What is the one steroid that should be avoided by people over 30 ?

Just part of my research.....if it's a stupid question just let me know and I will delete the thread.

Thanks everyone,

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    No such thing as a stupid question i'm going to be 30 in 18 months i'm curious too.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Canes

I don't think that it is a stupid question at all. I would say that as a general rule, the steroids that are known for the most side effects in general are more likely to harm someone in our age bracket.

For instance I would NEVER take Abombs. IMO you are asking for trouble with those, And d-bol scares me a little.

I have stuck with Test\deca \anavar mostly because of safety considerations. I may get better results from others drugs, but sticking to thest 3 gives me a little peace of mind.

Thanks guys I appreciate the support and the answers. The Stromba I will look into the cycle you recommend.

peace brothers,

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup I think Abombs and dbol are probally the worse being that some of the sides are hair loss, and liver toxicity not to mention it's high estrogen conversion..
    My vote would be dbol for sure..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Canes,

Here's a tread you might want to read about deca .

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18271

It's the reason I'm going to go with EQ when I do my frist cycle. Bringing back my natural test levels is my main concerns at my age.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Hey Canes,

Here's a tread you might want to read about deca .

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18271

It's the reason I'm going to go with EQ when I do my frist cycle. Bringing back my natural test levels is my main concerns at my age.

JohnnyB
    Thanks Jonny B and Siclian ! I've been reading for about an hour and am I'm already getting excited about doing it !

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    while its true abombs are very harsh, i for one do them on a fairly regular basis. meaning when i cycle, i see if its feasible to run them in the cycle im planning. i dont do huge amounts, and i try to be as safe as possible when i do use them. and i dont run them for more than 4 weeks at the beginning or very end of a cycle. if one steroid was going to get my vote, it wouldnt be 'drol. it would be deca .............

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 04-29-2002 at 12:08 PM.

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    i agree barbells. taking abombs now. just 50mgs a day for 3 weeks. with ala andplenty of cranberry juice and water.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Mate as I rush head on towards 40 (I'm 36 now) I take the view that I don't have the time left to worry about it and I live for today. So what am I saying ?, well I'd use almost anything if it was cheap enough.
    As regards the A-bombs, I've used them lots of time's and no matter what age I think their crap. Too many sides for minimal gains.

Bouncer

feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    i used them this time cause they are free. my next cycle will be test-en,
    deca ,dbol and winny. i have pik up 5lbs on the bombs, and yeah probally water but they do help my joints.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    barbells79, why do you vote for deca as the worst 'roid for the older crowd? I ask becasue I am older than you and using it--so you got my interest!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ajax,
    1st, let me preface this reply by saying this:
    ive only used deca twice, and anadrol i would use basically in any bulking cyle. that being said, i will try and answer why i think deca is a little rougher on us older folks than some of the younger brothers:

the main reason i think is because of the time factor. the metabolites of deca stay in your system anywhere from12-20 months. this means lowered LH, and lowered free testosterone in your system for a long period of time. i have one good friend who is on HRT right now because of heavy deca use. he still hasnt recovered his normal drive. i dont think that, being older, this is such a great proposition for us, when some of us have trouble with our sex drive just coming off test. i dont want to have to fight that problem for almost 2 years..........if youve never had this problem off deca bro, then you probably think im crazy, but if youve ever seen a guy who cries because he cant satisfy his girl, it really opens your eyes.

at least i know with the anadrol that it will be out of my system quickly and sides are preventable.(unless your prone to progesterone gyno, then you might have a problem) believe me i know whats involved in taking anadrol, and i dont just shrug the possible side effects off. i take it all into consideration when planning my next cycle.

im sure that tnt can explain this better, and maybe he can convince me that deca is getting a bad rap, but as of now i dont think so.

i hope i answered your question bro.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 05-06-2002 at 04:54 PM.

Prot is offline Banned

add high blood pressure to "deca dick"

and both happen rapidly...threw away my last vial...go with equipoise ..its great

Thread Information