dyno45 is offline Junior Member

Appetite Problem.

I just turned 39 and have a problem with eating enough food throught the day. I'm just not that hungry and when i do eat it is very small portions. Does anyone have any remedies that may enhance my appetite. I've tried B12 but it doesn't seem to help. I've also added eq to a cycle with no help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I am also interested in this, I too am 39 and on a cycle of Eq and test and find it hard to eat much over 2500 cal a day. I did not get the hunger like others on EQ.

slackerdude is offline New Member

lets get hungry

Now, first let me state that I have no personal experience with the following, am just passing on some research I made as I, too, would have thrown Eq at ya. Periactin, and Pizotifan Malate, aka Sandomigran. Commonly prescribed for the treatment of migraine headaches. both exhibit antiserotonin and antihistaminic properties. They also seem to work on one's appetite as well. Some bbers swear by them, others get no affect. Seems to induce hunger pains that can only be relieved thru consumtion of mass quantities!! Reported to be perfectly safe to use. Ya might do some follow up research and see what ya come up with. slacker

Thanks bro I will check into it.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bump for any otc products or additional suggestions...

I am having the same problem. Feel like if I try and cram one more thing down my throat I'm gonna lose it.

peace,

ttgb

That's my problem tryin. I have lost it before then I think to myself, what a waste. After you lose it, the last thing you want to do is eat. lol.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    hey guys, great thread, bump for more information.

Hey canes, How's it going? I hope we get some answers soon.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the answer to your problem, Go to your local street drug dealer, and ask for a one of his (or hers) most potent aeromatic, sweet&sticky bags of Chronic, Make sure you ask for Chronic, and not some of that nasty Mexican shit, although they both have somewhat of the same properties. But the makes them different is that Chronic is given lots of love and the Mexican is not. Smoke a joint right after you eat your first meal, by the time your second meal rolls around you will be fucking throwin it down in big unchewed clumps. This will work for you.

(Marijauna causes mild increases in estro)

personally i don't smoke anymore, but i still love the shit.

Originally posted by BigMike J
    I have the answer to your problem, Go to your local street drug dealer, and ask for a one of his (or hers) most potent aeromatic, sweet&sticky bags of Chronic, Make sure you ask for Chronic, and not some of that nasty Mexican shit.
    BM, can I get that OTC? lol

That's all I need, spend more money on shit I gotta hide!!!

Thanks for the advice though bro.

peace,

ttgb

Yea bigmike I thought about that. I haven't rolled a fat one in years but am about ready to. Now that I've got kids, It's a whole new ball game though.

Bigred, I'll look into the "Acidophilus" . Thanks

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem, I have a hard time eating enough when on a cycle.

Living in Thailand and eating a variety of Western and Thai foods, I find that I can eat more Thai food--maybe it has soemthing to do with the old adage "eat rice and in an hour you are hungry again." If I eat a burger, I am stuffed for a long time; if I eat some noodles with chicken and chicken with chilies over rice, I can eat again in a couple of hours.

I also have trained myself to watch my diet, so there's definitly a mental 'hump' I have to get over to give myself 'permission' to eat a lot. I think most of us older guys have learned that we can't eat anything and everything anymore (if we ever could!) and have trained our minds and body's to do with less. That's hard to change!

One further question I want to add to the general discussion: Anybody else notice certain foods they can eat more frequently than others?
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-07-2002 at 10:13 PM.

I haven't thought much about this yet ajax, but I think you got some good "food for thought". Sorry for pun. I definitely know certain foods set much longer before I am hungry again. I'll start thinking about this and keeping better track of it. Thanks bro. Let's compare notes in a few days and see if we can all share ideas on this!!

peace,

ttgb

I for one have never had a problem with the metabolism. At 39 I'm still waiting for it to slow down. I am one of the unfortunate few who have a problem putting on pounds. (and don't tell me I'm lucky that way). the type of food I need to eat to keep a clean diet doesn't seem to differ from all the "junk food" (burgers and stuff like that) on how long it takes to be hungry again.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed a direct relationship between the time's I get hungry and the amout of fat in my meal. A burger will hold me over longer than chicken. I agree with Ajax, If I eat a rice based meal, I get hungry much faster. Anything with LOTS of fat gets me sick to my stomach very quickly.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    I haven't thought much about this yet ajax, but I think you got some good "food for thought". Sorry for pun.

Sorry Dyno, I gotta say it: you are lucky to have a fast metabolism! I HAVE to get big to be in moderate proportions. I would prefer to have the classic "male underwear model" physique, but I can't do it; it's fighting a losing battle for me to keep my weight under 220 lbs. Even above that it's hard to stay lean. I have to have a pretty large amount of mass so I can eat a reasonable amount of food and not put on fat. That really sucks!

I think the topic of what sticks in the stomach might make a thread of it's own--so I will start that one!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    For what it's worth, not having ever used yet, I'd definitely recommend cutting the fat as well -keep a close eye on it keep it way down for a week and see if you aren't hungry a lot more -especially if you're eating 5 or 6 small meals a day, if you're not already doing that.
    (And a big bump for Oriental food too.) I thought that would be a hassle eating that often when I first heard about it but it's way easier than eating a big meal and having to crash for half an hour after since I'm so full. And I'm naturally the bean-pole type myself though I'm at 224 right now -and I ain't fat. Hope that's helpful.

Thread Information