ripsid is offline Senior Member

Please allow me to introduce myself....

Howzit biggins. I'm new, alittle info... I started lifting in 5th grade, dad wanted me to be an allstate wrestler???!!!, and have been working out ever since, unsuccessfully. I'm 32 now and have been going the natural way the whole time. If I had any pics you'd say, you sure you've been working out? I'm 5-10 and 165, with slite definition and small legs, yes I do legs 2x a week. I'd love to point out my weakness's but no time right now. It's embarrasing I'd have to say that I'm not really built up that well. I just finished about a month ago a cycle of 1-ad 800mg's a day and didn't do any cardio at all and now I have a gut bad! I did see some results from the 1-ad though.blah blah BLAH ...
    Well, I'm working my a$$ off getting my gut down and now I'm thinking of trying "da pooh" and I'm looking for the right advice on everything. So I hope to hear from any and all...
    Tanks!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Welcome aboard bro!

You are in the right place.... to steer you way from that 1-ad rubbish!! (I only learned what it was today!) Those pro hormone things dont do the same things as the AS we use, but they CAN cause the same or worse side effects!

Anyway, look forward to having you on the board, you will learn enough here to take you to the next level in your training and diet ect.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR ripsid,

we're all learning from each other here, so akw what ever you want.

JohnnyB

monsterback is offline New Member

Welcome

Welcome to the board. I have to agree with Kaz on prohormones. All I can say is that the prohormones do only one thing really well and that is make the people selling them money.

Before you dive in to AS be sure you do your research and get a physical.

I did my first cycle at 49 and I am happy with the results.

Lots of good people on this board.

Monsterback

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome brother,
    these guys have pretty much said it all already in regards to asking what you want, so ask away and we will try to help as best as we can...........

peace bb79

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I know I'm sick of paying a shit load for minimal results. I eat the hell out of protein and proto/myoplex's. I know where I want to be and I always say I'd love to be 220, and tried to gain to get there buy eating and lifting my A$$ off. I just couldn't gain anything but around the belly. I guess I'm looking at all of my alternatives and AS is one that has been tempting me for years. well never say never right

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Welcome rip!

Hang out and soak up info. Reading the posts here for a few weeks will give you a lot of info. Probably put some ideas in your head as well!

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    welcome aboard bro!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself....

Welcome to AR brutha

Thread Information