Thread: cycle update

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

cycle update

ok, most of you know my cycle by now but i will post it here and give a brief update as to whats happened over the 1st 6 weeks. keep in mind that adjustments have been made to the original cycle, and the adding of the t-3 will start later in the cycle than originally planned.

the cycle:

dbol 40mg ed weeks1-4
    eq 600mg week weeks 1-10
    cyp 600mg week weeks 1-10
    winstrol tabs 50mg ed weeks 8-13
    t-3 25mcg ed random days 5x a week weeks 6-12

what it looks like now:

dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-4
    eq 600mg week weeks 1-10
    cyp 800mg week weeks 1-10
    winstrol 50mg ed weeks 8-13
    prop 100mg eod weeks 11-15
    t-3 25 mcg @random days 5x a week weeks 10-15

im not getting the results from the eq i expected.....at all, im extremely dissapointed in results from this particular aas. the dbol zoomed my body weight from 204 lbs to 217 lbs almost overnight it seemed like, but i couldnt hold it all, i lost 7 of those lbs coming off the dbol. since then ive managed to put 5 of those lbs back on, but its an extremely slow process. im thinking maybe i didnt give the receptors enough time to clear before i started this cycle, but thats a whole other story. im looking very solid, but not a lot of mass gained at this point in the cycle. we will see what the next few weeks brings...............
    stats:
    pre cycle:
    5'7" 204lbs bf% of 9.0
    6 weeks in:
    215 lbs bf% of 7.5

peace bb79

j.j. is offline Associate Member

anavar?

Hey barbells, I just wish that I could get my bodyfat that low. Sounds like your doing better than you think. keep pumping it will come.
    I looked at throwing in some eq for my next cycle but decided on the anavar instead.
    My question is could you sub anavar for eq?

jj,
    funny you should bring that up, as my original cycle had anavar AND eq in it. the anavar was snagged, hence the dbol in the begining of the cycle. if it were me, and im only speaking for me.........i wouldnt use the eq, i would go with the anavar. they are both very mild as far as sides go, and anavar is a better strength drug anyways. i think you made a wise decision, if i could get my hands on some anavar, i'd switch it right now..............

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 05-23-2002 at 05:31 PM.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Barbells79:

I think your expectations might have been a little too high. Looks to me you added 11lb to your total body weight. And since you dropped your BF% by 2% that's another 4.8lb for a total of 15.8lb of lean mass in 6 weeks. At 40 years old I would consider that a great gain.

Good luck

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I hope my gains are that good 6 weeks in.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey BB79,

Glad to see how your cycle is coming along. I agree with Tarzan and lowell34, great results.

JohnnyB

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    BB79

Great to see posts of how other people do it--and the results!

By my calculation, you have gained 13+ lbs of lean body mass [(215 * 0.925 = 198.9 ) - (204 * 0.91 = 185.6) = 13.3]; and lowered your BF by 1.5%--that rocks! I would be damn happy with that for only 6 weeks into the cycle! (I am 4 weeks into my latest cycle and I only have only gained about 7 lbs of LBM) and BF looks like it's staying the same.

Every time I take Dbol , I get a big drop in weight after I stop the Dbol; I don't lose any appreciable strength, so I guess it's just water. I am wondering if I should bother with the Dbol next cycle. (Though since I have some sitting around, I can't see it going to waste!)

Just curious about the 25mcg of T3@random 5X weekly--what's the rationale behind that. It's novel approach--fill me in!

thanks fellas,
    you all have me changing my tune now.......i tend to forget all the formulas, and just look at the scale, which is a huge(rookie) mistake on my part. im glad you guys caught me on that, because up to now, i have been extremely disappointed with my results. i have since talked to another good bro who resides on this board, and he has given me a little background on eq(stuff i didnt already know), and how mild it really is. he also said since my b.f. was fairly low to start with, the eq might not give the cuts and vascularity i was looking for, since some of it is already there. its been a week since the original post, i believe, and while my b.w. has only risen by another lb., i think ive lost a tad more bodyfat wise, i will go for testing on friday. thanks again for all the support guys, it definitely helps the ole mindset.............

ajax,
    the reasoning behind the random doses of t-3 is that it keeps the body totally confused drug wise, and dosent shut the thyroid down. it also helps as far as a rebound effect, im hoping what comes off will STAY OFF. im only going to hit the t-3 5 times a week on random days of my choosing, for about 6 weeks.
    kizer soce and i had a long discussion on this very subject, and i cant take credit for this act of brilliance, it was all his. he's done it already with great results, so we will see if it happens for me as well.

thanks again guys, the support on this particular board is overwhelming, and i just hope i can return the favor sometime soon.

peace bb79

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Let me know how the T3 method works out! I will be cutting again after this current cycle and I see some T3 in the stack. Always looking for new ideas on how to do things and I respect your opinion!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Thats an interesting idea with the T3! I was going to be using some T4 but that source dried up rather suddenly so it looks like Ill be hitting the T3 with my next cycle.

Im with Ajax and will want to know just how well it works out for keeping the weight off. My main worry with T3 has always been the crash and susequent re-gain of the weight lost.

BTW what little titbits of info did you find out about the EQ that you had not heard before? Care to share then with us?

ok guys,
    i will keep you all informed on how the t-3 experiment goes. ive moved the start date back, as im going to continue my cycle for an extra 5 weeks. so i wont be starting until week 10.

1st, a little background on the brother who helped me eq wise, without giving too much away.(he values his privacy and annonymous stature).
    hes 42 years old and an endocrinologist(sp). i actually met him through my wife, and weve become fast friends over the years. hes an avid bb'er(obviously), and has done his fair share of cycling. when he found out i was using eq in my cycle, he decided to part with some info i thought was basically written in stone, but he really surprised me.

the 1st thing he mentioned was about clearance times. he said the 3 week window that you wait to start your clomid is a waste. you can actually start it as soon as a week and a half after your last injection, if and only if you are running eq alone, or with orals only. the main reason most wait 3 weeks is because its usually run with another aas that needs that clearance time.
    the 2nd thing was amazing, at least to me. eq, when it does clear the receptors, actually pulls toxins out of your system as it clears. this basically means that eq can be a tonic of sorts, pulling out all the metabolites that you wait on to clear before your next cycle, cutting your down time by half. time off would no longer equal time on, if a decent dose of eq was used in the previous cycle.
    which brings me to the 3rd thing.........kaz, you aint gonna like this one bro. anything under 600mg of eq per week is a waste. eq is such a mild anabolic , that whatever gains you get on less than 600mg will be on their way out before the drug even clears your system with no way to stop the regression.
    i dont know if i can stomach all this, mainly because eq and its anabolic properties have been kicked around quite a bit on this and other boards, and it seems this would have come to light much earlier, if these things were valid. he explained to me that a huge orthopaedic group that he consults for is very interested in the use of anabolic/andogenics, and has tested many varieties of aas, along with actual human trials and much anecdotal evidence.
    once again , i cant vouch for the info posted here, im just the messenger. you guys roll it around and give me your thoughts...........

peace bb79

Re: cycle update

Originally posted by barbells79
    ok, most of you know my cycle by now but i will post it here and give a brief update as to whats happened over the 1st 6 weeks. keep in mind that adjustments have been made to the original cycle, and the adding of the t-3 will start later in the cycle than originally planned.

the cycle:

dbol 40mg ed weeks1-4
    eq 600mg week weeks 1-10
    cyp 600mg week weeks 1-10
    winstrol tabs 50mg ed weeks 8-13
    t-3 25mcg ed random days 5x a week weeks 6-12

what it looks like now:

dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-4
    eq 600mg week weeks 1-10
    cyp 800mg week weeks 1-10
    winstrol 50mg ed weeks 8-13
    prop 100mg eod weeks 11-15
    t-3 25 mcg @random days 5x a week weeks 10-15

im not getting the results from the eq i expected.....at all, im extremely dissapointed in results from this particular aas. the dbol zoomed my body weight from 204 lbs to 217 lbs almost overnight it seemed like, but i couldnt hold it all, i lost 7 of those lbs coming off the dbol. since then ive managed to put 5 of those lbs back on, but its an extremely slow process. im thinking maybe i didnt give the receptors enough time to clear before i started this cycle, but thats a whole other story. im looking very solid, but not a lot of mass gained at this point in the cycle. we will see what the next few weeks brings...............
    stats:
    pre cycle:
    5'7" 204lbs bf% of 9.0
    6 weeks in:
    215 lbs bf% of 7.5

peace bb79

Bro have you considered using HGH and some slin at least post workout ???

My present cycles looks very much like yours..I am going to run it like this for the next 12 weeks straight

enan 800mg per week
    prop 50mg eod
    tren 100mg per day.
    anadrol 2 per day 6 weeks
    eq 800MG per week
    post that winny 100mg per day for next 6 weeks with primo at ??? maybe 60mg per week.

And of course HGH at 6 IU per day divided in 3 x per day to maintain GH half life of 8 hours. 5 days on 2 off and slin 2 weeks at 15 units post workout...

HGH I plan to run 6 months total..
    Last edited by PURE ADRENALINE; 06-08-2002 at 01:51 PM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    .........kaz, you aint gonna like this one bro. anything under 600mg of eq per week is a waste. eq is such a mild anabolic, that whatever gains you get on less than 600mg will be on their way out before the drug even clears your system with no way to stop the regression............

600mg!!

There are some very interesting points raised there, especially the one about cleaning the toxins as it goes. If that one alone is true it is worth its weight in gold for those who like to fit those extra cycles per year under their belts – Doing a 12 week cycle with EQ lasting about 3 weeks longer than everything else would effectively clean you up for your next cycle real quick!

I'm really not sure what to make of the 600mg minimum though!! I know quite a few people who have done less than that on an EQ only cycle and have made some reasonable gains from it, which they have kept after.

As you said, I would also be inclined to think that this information would have circulated around the boards before now if that really were the case. I don’t doubt your man at all, I'm sure he knows what he’s talking about, but my concern is over the level of gains he is suggesting we make on lower doses.

As you know I am happy to take things nice and slow, and even fairly minor gains that stay with me are acceptable (Since much more than that seems to vanish anyway!) however, I am going to be doing a cycle in the not too distant future which will include EQ. Perhaps just this once I will consider increasing my dose somewhat to see if the extra gains really do stay with me.

As an afterthought, is there any way we can get some information from or about the trial(s) that have been conducted by this orthopaedic group? Perhaps they have published some of their findings?

Great info bro, (Even if it scared the willies out of me!) and of course keep us informed about your T3 experience this time around.

kaz,
    i will see what i can find out on the case studies, and the trials that have been run and completed, if there are any. i dont know if they have just recently started this stuff, or have been doing it for a while now, but if there is info i can legitimately post, i will be happy to do so.

as far as doubting my guy.........feel free to do that also brother, thats what this game is all about and how we learn new things along the way.

this cycle im on is my first go round with eq, and i started this cycle at the 600mg level, not on the advice of my friend, but on the advice of a mod on this board, so maybe that info is out there, its just not well known. i have also seen a few guys get great results from much less, as low as 400mg /week, but i wonder how long the gains hang around before they start to fade, or if they are even keepable. i agree with you 100%, this bears more investigation, and i will be drilling this guy for more info, and see if it can be backed with something printable.

as soon as i feel ive got real results to post on the t-3 experiment, i will let you know.

peace bb79

just an update to all those who were wanting to know when i started t-3......
    ive been on a week, 25mcg on a 5 day random dose method, as discussed above. no appreciable bf loss yet, but i believe its coming. ive started the profuse sweating that is associated with t-3 use, and im also just slightly jittery. ive talked to kizer soce about this and he tells me that his sweats started almost immediately, whereas mine took about a week to start. i dont feel any lack of strength, and bw hasnt dropped, in fact its still climbing slowly. my appetite is still raging as well, so we will see if things change another 2 weeks in.

kaz, sorry i dont have any info for you yet on the above mentioned posts, but i havent seen or talked to my guy in a while now. maybe i can get the wife to mention to him to give me a call. if i can come up with good reliable info, i will post it here.

peace bb79

Thread Information