BackintheGame is offline New Member

Back in the Game! Clen Questions

I did alot of strengh training from ages 19-26, but after getting married ,having 3 kids and working 2 jobs, I lost my time and drive to train. I am now 37 years old and have more time on my hands and have a renewed drive and desire to get back to the gym. I am not in bad shape, but have alot of the typical bodyfat of a man my age. My BP is great and overall health is excellent. My question is, I am thinking of starting a cycle of clen along with my training and diet to jumpstart some fatburning and lower my BF% before I hit the weights hard. I work as a contractor and have a very ative work day, so I do get some cardio in. I also, have a knowledgeable person (personal trainer) helping me with my workouts. How do you folks feel about this decision and what kind of results can I expect. I am glad to be back in this lifestyle and looking forward to getting myself back into great shape. Thanks

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Clen is strong and can cause cramping problems so make sure you take thiamine with it. It is not anabolic so strength gains are not from clen. I used it and first time no help but diet was not as good as needed, 2nd time i tried it worked because i did more cardio and diet was clean. it will help but is not something that will work on its own.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    What's your current diet/training look like?

BackintheGame is offline New Member
    Current diet is getting better than it was, bumping up the protein and cutting down the carbs abit. Keeping fats to a minimum and trying to eat 5-6 small meals a day to keep the furnace heated. Training is just about to start, but I am planning on beginning with strengh training 3 days a week. The only other excercise I will get is going to be my construction work, as that keeps me moving. I guess that clen is not going to be a magic bullet. It sounds so appealing though. thanks for the feedback

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    Pssst.....I'm in a similar boat as you.....

Just trying Clen for the 1st time. It has been two days and I've noticed a difference.

You should make sure you read this page at least 10x

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

I'm realizing many members ask questions on this board......and most of the answers are contained here....Hope that helps.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I like it but will tell ya I cycle between clen and an E/C/A stack and I sweat much, much more on the E/C/A stack. I feel the clen hard the first day then a little the next then nothing. Everyone different though. The E/C/A stack really help supress my appatite so for wieght loss its better for me.

Just make sure your BP is good before ya start it or E/C/A cause your ticker will beat pretty hard on it

Thread Information