goatscrot is offline New Member

3 Weeks Into First Cycle

Gents,
    I am in the middle of the third week of my first cycle of 250mg test(Schering Plough)/250 mg EQ(QV) every 5 days...also taking 50mg of Proviron a day...Nizoral Shampoo....salt scrub soap for the skin...
    How has it gone??? Well....I'll tell you..
    Injecting is not so bad. I have done all of the shots in the quads so far.
    The first week was biz as usual..but toward the start of the second week my libido began to shoot to the ceiling...no pun intended. Of course the girlfriend is happy!!! Being lucky enought to live in Bangkok (and having a girlfriend that allows me 2 "short time" encounters a week with other gals if I so desire) I have been quite active over the past two week!!!
    The second effect I noticed was a clarity of thought that has eluded me for the past few years. The fountain of youth?? Perhaps.....
    Another interesting effect has been a shorter fuse....I was on the "Sky Train," which is an elevated public transpotaion system here in BKK. My girlfriend pointed out a man that had shoved her out of the way in the ticket line. The man was not from BKK (he was Middle Eastern!!!). I flushed red and had the urge to lash out. Luckily I came to my senses in a few seconds so no blood was shed.....
    The end of the second week marked a change in my workouts. I am feeling stronger and the poundages are going up!!! I have only gained about 3 pounds and am hoping the weight gain effect will kick in soon...
    Almost forgot....I am EATING like a horse. My desire for food has increased by at least a third over the past few days..
    Sides....a couple of zits but no real problems (knock on wood).....
    I'll keep you posted...

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Looking good Goat:

I personaly got better results using 500mg test and 600mg of EQ per week split into two shots.
    Your dose seems a little light to me, but if your making progress all the better.
    Remember eat clean and be careful with the Thai girls.

Good luck

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Looks good. A pound and a half a week is not all bad. That's 15 lbs by end of cycle. Keep us posted.

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Good stuff, goat!

I'd agree with Tarzan...although you may just want to see how this cycle goes and up dosages on your next.

Is that Test enthanate or cyp?

Soldier225

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats goat?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    good to hear youre making progress bro. i agree with the above posts on the dosage, but this discussion has already taken place............... im glad to see youre growing on that amount though, it leaves a lot of room for future growth.
    once again, stay focused and make this one count bro..........good luck.

peace bb79

Gents,
    The reason for the dosage (which averages out to 350 mg of each per week) is due to my cautious nature!!! Of course I WAS 168lbs at the start of my cycle (today was almost 80 kilos 176). I am 5'11 and carry about a 13-14% body fat...adn I am looking to gain about 15 lbs. I am not looking to be massive just a bit bigger. More the underware model look as opposed to the Ronnie Coleman look!!!
    Today I did back and used weights I would nto have thought of 2 weeks ago!!! Unreal!!!
    So it continues.......

BigLad is offline New Member
    Goatscrot,
    lot in common mate - that's my next planned cycle even down to dosages and injection frequency, just without the proviron (and my equi is Ttokkyo rather than QV). Hell we're even the same age so I'll be watching your progress closely -I presume you are going to be posting updates?

One big advantage you have over me is living in BK - got to put a smile on your face every morning - just been dumped by my girl and here you are with an endless supply and an understanding girlfriend -jammy get Don't ware yourself out mate

Big Lad,
    I will be updating periodically!!!
    The past two days haev been wild!! The poundages are going up and I am seeing changes in the body...and oh yes EQ will make you VERY hungry!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    GS: 13-14% bodyfat? Did you get it checked? Looking at you I would think you have less than that!

I'll catch up with you and do an independent evaluation of your progress, in person, later this week!

Ajax,
    Yes around 13-14!!! I have a bit around the middle.....
    Seems that with the weight gain that has occurred there is a little fat as well.
    Strength is really going up!!

Looking foward to the updates lads. Goatscrot your full cycle will be completed before mine is good to go because I'm recuperating from a back injury. I'll therefore be really interested in as much detail you wish to give - training frequency, diet etc. and most especially the gains retained post cycle. Good luck with it mate.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ will make you eat the fridge!

Just finishing up a EQ/TEST CYP stack myself... 400mg/600mg
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-19-2002 at 07:55 PM.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Juice and Tai girls.......woooooooo what a combo the testes.......

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait a damn minute,, whats that middle part about two "short time" girls?!? gees bro, my girl locks me out if I LOOK at another chick the wrong way,, and heres a clue ~~ ANY WAY is the wrong way in her eyes!
    I swear, theres just no justice in the world,,
    Need a room mate?!?
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-19-2002 at 07:50 PM.

Ripped,
    Yea the women in America have us BRAINWASHED!!!!!
    ....and the majority of relationships in America END. 75% divorce rate...
    The typical American woman has unrealistic expectations of men. They believe we all need to be be 1/2 man 1/2 woman!! What a load of CRAP!!!! The average Thai lady wants a man to be a man and that includes theunderstanding that we WILL look at other women and that we will partake. That is part of being a man!!! It is our nature and Eastern women GET this whereas American women do not. Women (all over the world)are about safety and security. It is a threat to a Western woman when you look at other women because sex is such a SERIOUS thing. If you have an "affair" then you might LEAVE the women you are with....therefore they try to keep you caged!!!!! The Asian woman realizes men are not by nature monogamous and that keeping you caged will only make you want to stry more....so let the boys be boys...and therefore he will stay with you. I can honestly say that out of the all gals I have had over the past two years (173) not a one is a THREAT to my girlfriend!!!! I will stay wit her "long time" and never think about having another relationship.
    ...so tell your girlfriend when she rags on you for looking to be glad you are a man!!!!

173 in two years It's a wonder you've got any energy left to train

And some of those women are absolutely beautiful. One of the best looking girls I've ever seen in my life was a bar girl in Phuket - wish I'd partaken...
    Last edited by BigLad; 06-20-2002 at 01:55 PM.

Thread Information