newby is offline New Member

Question deca/d-bol...alone..???

gents...i'm om my 3rd week of 1 cycle, with exelent resoults but i run out of viramone and im going to have to continue with out it....
    can somebody inform me how deca and d-bol work alone..??
    36, 5'5", start at 168 lb...now 176..
    1-3 week: 200 mg deca/200 viramone/25mg d-bol ed
    for next 3 future weeks i'll do 400 mg deca with 30 mg d-bol ed
    last 2 weeks, 200 mg deca with 25 mg d-bol...of course clomide/ nolva/proviron therapy the last 4 weeks of cycle...
    i need yer advice and help, pls....

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Do a search for a deca cycle. Also look up deca dick...

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

First of all dbol should not be taken alone, period. I'm sure you know this by now but I just had to reiterate it.
    Secondly there are plenty of posts on deca so that info shouldn't be hard to come by. You'll probably find that most would recommend a test with it, but surely you knew that by now too
    If there's anything else that you need help on just post up and you'll get the knowledge you're looking for. Good luck.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: deca/d-bol...alone..???

Originally posted by newby
    gents...i'm on my 3rd week of 1 cycle, with exelent resoults but i run out of viramone and im going to have to continue with out it....
    make sure you have everything you need in hand before you start! That's all I can say. BTW: What is Viramone? What's the chemical behind the brand name?

can somebody inform me how deca and d-bol work alone..??
    The Deca /Dbol alone will add some good muscle mass, but you will suffer from a limp-dick without any testosterone in the stack. It's that simple.

36, 5'5", start at 168 lb...now 176..
    1-3 week: 200 mg deca/200 viramone/25mg d-bol ed
    for next 3 future weeks i'll do 400 mg deca with 30 mg d-bol ed
    last 2 weeks, 200 mg deca with 25 mg d-bol
    Eight weeks of Dbol? That is WAY too long. Dbol is very harsh on the liver. I would not take it for more than 4 weeks. I would also run the Deca @ 400mg the whole cycle.

of course clomide/ nolva/proviron therapy the last 4 weeks of cycle...
    i need yer advice and help, pls....
    How do you plan to use them?

Clomid: start 3 weeks after the last Deca shot. 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11 and 50mg days 12-21.

Proviron is not needed in the last 4 weeks, if you stop the dbol after 4 weeks (and you really should) you will not have anything that will convert to estrogen, so no need for Proviron to inhibit estrogen formation. (You can take it to oncrease your libido that will drop w/o testosterone, but I don't know how good of a substitute it is for testosterone for getting your 'wood up.')

Nolvadex : take it if you see sypmptoms of gyno.

VIRORMONE (testosterone propionate ) by ferring pharmaceuticals...thnx Ajax...ill stop d-bol at 4th week...going to tijuana for test and will do deca at 400 as you recomended...now how can i use the rest of d-bol i have...cuz i planing to take a cut cycle after 2 months of recuperation

more virormone info on thread 'virormone' by planetx.... check it out....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok well deca /dball cycles are one of the oldest in the book and work extermly well in fact. As Dan Duchain says in W.A.R. if you don't grow on deca and dball you won't grow on anything.
    Regarding dball, 8 weeks is absolutely fine and 4 weeks is hardly time enough to enjoy your gains from it. As a matter of fact dball continues to work well past the 8 week stage, however it should be treated with respect as it is liver toxic as Ajax has stated.
    You should really have had your whole cycle together before starting out, however you didn't so lets not beat you up at this stage for it. Sub the Viromone with Enanth, Cyp or Sustanon if you can now.
    Regarding 'Deca dick', yes some people suffer with it without testo in their cycles, THANKFULLY I don't. But you should be able to get some Testo cheap enough as you won't need too much now.
    Buddy the next time, please do a little more research into the importance of ancillary drugs (ie Clomid, Nolva etc..) as steroids alone are not a short cut to hugeness.
    Take care, and remember an old saying about dball.......

"Die BIG, Die YOUNG........... DIANABOL !!" Respect it, use it, don't abuse it and don't fear it.

Bouncer

Bouncer

gents...im saved....i went to tijuana this weekend....have my sust to continue my bulking...and got primo,winstrol ,clen and equi for my next cutting cycle...was cheap, and easy...no problems what soever... =) thanks for your advice on d-bol...i took it off after 4 weeks...

Thread Information