inertia is offline Associate Member

never cease to amaze me

guys im trying to do some research re:blood levels.i was wondering sine your cholesterol is affected while a.s.are processed.what should a normal ch count look like? before i start my first cycle ive got some homework to do ,dont i? no need for a book ajax--j/k THX TO THE MODS HERE!!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Okay, no book-length epistle . . .

Yes, your cholesterol levels can be affected by the use of AS. High doses of testosterone , for example, can tend to lower your level of "good cholesterol" (HDL) and, occasionally, raise your "bad cholesterol" (LDL).

However, moderate cycles should have no significant impact on your cholesterol levels.

When checking your cholesterol, remember that three particular numbers matter on an equal basis: Your total cholesterol, HDL (high-density lipoproteins, the good stuff), and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the bad stuff). Your total cholesterol should be under 200, your HDL should be over 35, and your LDL should be under 125 (under 100 if you have diabetes).

Moderate differences are not significant if you are on a finite cycle (as opposed to hormone replacement therapy, which is long term). If your levels are too far out of whack, they can be corrected with a statin drug (like Lescol, Lipitor, Pravachol, or Zocor) as well as with a good diet and exercise.

Thread Information